Add a Photo

By TRESEMMÉ
#13 in Heat Protectors
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";"
Photos (9)
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA

Awesome protectant when straightening hair. Super affordable. Works well with other products. Leaves no residue. A little goes a long way. Spray before blow drying and flat ironing. No noticeable scent.
janna j.
janna j.
Gilmer, TX

When i straighten my hair I ALWAYS us this product.. I can always tell it protects my hair from the heat cause after i straighten my hair it is so soft!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this product it is a MUST TRY!!
Monica W.
Monica W.
Janesville, WI

This product is one of my favorites I love how it work in my hair I think it helps a lot when I use the curly iron to keep the curls just perfect and for a long period of time. Price is right too.
Camille Z.
Camille Z.
Highland Mills, NY

I never used heat protecting sprays on my hair before so i thought i would give this one a try. I'm glad I did!!! this keeps my hair from drying out. the product definitely does what it promises.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Las Vegas, NV

A light spray that helps hold style all day long. I am not sure if it really does protect against the heat, I have noticed less breakage. it sprays evenly and in a nice mist for nice coverage.
Taegan C.
Taegan C.

I love this heat protection it is my favorite . It makes my split ends less noticeable and also makes my hair glow . I'm also don't et the awful burning smell I get if don't use a heat spray.
Nansy N.
Nansy N.

My favorite heat protect, it protect my hair from the heat and help my curls to stay in place for longer, it has a nice smell, affordable price and easy to find, i strongly recommend it.
Yesica A.
Yesica A.

This product is great for protecting your hair before you use a heat product. My hair always damaged easily but since I've been using this product, I've noticed a great change in my hair
Anais  R.
Anais R.
Pocono Pines, PA

I don't know what I would do without this product! It makes my hair so soft after straightening, blow drying, and even curling. It works wonders. I really recommend buying this product.
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
Elmhurst, NY

I don't straighten my hair often but when I do this is my go-to protecting spray. I'm pretty sure it does one hell of a job because my hair is healthy and happy, always. Great product.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!

Join Now