BY TRESEMMÉ #15 in Heat Protectors

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...

TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Apple valley, CA
This spray is awesome! As a person that straightens or curls her hair daily I needed something that works and will protect my hair. This is a great, affordable option that will not weigh down your hair. Did I mention that it smells amazing?!?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Westchester, IL
I've been using the Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray for years and it's my go-to when using any hot tools. It smells great and really helps protect my hair, leaving it soft and shiny. It protects my ends from splitting and prevents any frizzing. especially like the price and the availability of this product! Definitely my favorite heat protectant spray!
Gladys S.
Gladys S.
fort worth, TX
My hair is naturally straight, so i definitely need to use a heat protectant when i curl it on a regular basis. This works great, it doesn't leave my hair dry or dull like other sprays. This does the job very well.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
I love this stuff! It always makes my hair feel protected and leaves my hair soft and silky after I straighten rather than dry and dull. I would recommend this if you're looking for a cheaper heat protect that still does the job.
janna j.
janna j.
Gilmer, TX
When i straighten my hair I ALWAYS us this product.. I can always tell it protects my hair from the heat cause after i straighten my hair it is so soft!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this product it is a MUST TRY!!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Bellville, OH
In my opinion, this is the BEST product available to help protect your hair & still end up with a great look. Spray it on prior to straightening your hair and I swear by the time you're done you can already see less damage than when you started, it's amazing!
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Millville, NJ
This stuff is great! It smells wonderful, and is easy to evenly apply to your hair. It really seemed to help with the straightened. It also left my hair smooth when I was done, which is normal frizzy after using my straightened without product.
Deborah D.
Deborah D.
Marrero, LA
I love this heat protect. I used it on all my virgin hair styles and wig. It really protect your hair for curling iron and make it last long. Trees me know what they was doing when they made this produce, it is my go to in heat protecting.
Gracie W.
Gracie W.
This is an awesome product I straightened my hair every day and I was worried that my hair would fry so I tried this and it definitely helped protected my hair from frying.
Arielle V.
Arielle V.
Atlanta, GA
My hair gets split ends super easily, especially when I curl it with an iron. This stuff works wonders! My hair looks healthy even after curling it several times a week. definitely my favorite product that I discovered in 2015!
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?