BY TRESEMMÉ #12 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "I didn't have this problem when using the original heat protectant." in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
Mgdolen Z.
Oakton, VA
My favorite heat protector ever i wasnt doing anything to my hair before i blow dried it but since i started doing this I couldn't stop it but I don't know if they still selling it really nice smell and really nice packageTRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
Love this product. Protects my hair wonderfully. Definitely recommend I'd you have dry or damaged hair because while using this with hot irons or tools it will protect your hair and leave your hair looking shiny, silky, and soft!!!
Gracie W.
This is an awesome product I straightened my hair every day and I was worried that my hair would fry so I tried this and it definitely helped protected my hair from frying.
Victoria W.
I love this stuff! It always makes my hair feel protected and leaves my hair soft and silky after I straighten rather than dry and dull. I would recommend this if you're looking for a cheaper heat protect that still does the job.
Arielle V.
Atlanta, GA
My hair gets split ends super easily, especially when I curl it with an iron. This stuff works wonders! My hair looks healthy even after curling it several times a week. definitely my favorite product that I discovered in 2015!
Bekah S.
Telford, PA
I use this stuff whenever I'm styling my hair. The smell is nice, nothing special. It seems to do the job well but I think I prefer the heat protectant with the red cap. I still think this is a great affordable product.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
My go to heat protectant! Keeps my hair from getting damaged, makes it shine, and smells really good! Don't use too much product because it will make your hair feel weird. Just takes a little bit and lasts a while!
Mela N.
This product works really good on protecting my expectations were that it wouldn't be hard on your hair. It compares to alternatives cause the brand. This does have a really nice sent I would not buy again because of how I left my hair hard.
Monica W.
Janesville, WI
This product is one of my favorites I love how it work in my hair I think it helps a lot when I use the curly iron to keep the curls just perfect and for a long period of time. Price is right too.
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA
Awesome protectant when straightening hair. Super affordable. Works well with other products. Leaves no residue. A little goes a long way. Spray before blow drying and flat ironing. No noticeable scent.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Jaime M.
Decatur, TN
Where can u get a bottle of this haven't saw it in stores??
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?