Add a Photo
Photos (12)
Olivia v.
Olivia v.
Rosedale, MD
This is the only heat protectant I've been using for 3 years! It is hands down the most amazing heat protectant I've ever used.
Chelsy M.
Chelsy M.
Red Oak, TX
This product truly protects my hair from the heat. Since I started using it I noticed my hair gets healthier and healthier!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
I have super duper oily hair but this seems to be the only product that does not make my hair greasy! I used it every day.
Tyisha R.
Tyisha R.
Champaign, IL
This heat protect spray makes your hair silky smooth, you will have stronger and longer hair after 1 use of this product.
Kierstin M.
Kierstin M.
Jacksonville, NC
This product is perfect for someone who uses a lot of heat on their hair, like I do. It keeps your hair soft and shiny.
This product leaves my hair after straightening it smooth and shiny. I enjoy using this product on straight hair days.
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Warwick
Love this! Leaves my hair straight all day and night and never greasy! Such a great price for such a great product!
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
wayland, mi
This product has helped a ton when I use my flat iron my hair no longer smells or looks burnt. Its shiny and soft.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Keeps my hair smooth after straightening, visibly less damage when I use my straightener often and smells great!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Cincinnati, OH
Love it!! I style my hair every single day using the blow dryer
and flat iron and I think this stuff works
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh , PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?