BY TRESEMMÉ

With TRESemmé® Platinum Strength® Heat Protection Hair Spray, the power to take on heat is your hands! A heat protection spray specially formulated to protect you from the brutal heat styling that so often damages your hair. Don't tolerate breakage, frizz, or dry, dull hair. Enjoy the beautiful, smooth, strong tresses you've always wanted. see more...

• Does this make your hair greasy at all?3 Answers
  • Where can u get a bottle of this haven't saw it in stores??1 Answers
  • Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells amazing all day long and I haven had dead, brittle ends since I've been using it." in 1 review
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "I have super thick hair that is prone to frizz, I love to hot roll my hair and the heat from the rollers can cause some serious damage." in 1 review
Nicole V.
This product works very, very good. I could definitely tell a difference when I used this product versus not using anything on my hair. It even has a great smell to it, unlike some other heat protectant spray. The only issue is that it can be a little pricey.
Raylene M.
Las Vegas, NV
I started to try this heat protector since the one I usually used was sold out. It's not too bad of a heat protector but for some reason it doesn't protect my hair as well. I love the smell of the product. The only season I give this four star is because it doesn't protect my hair well enough (which is the point of the product). Other than that, it's pretty good.
Irma S.
Mission, TX
I like the protection it has and makes my hair look and feel soft. I prefer treseme heat protectors more than any other brand. I feel like it really does the job. Lasting power is okay, didint really pay much attention to it. I would definitely repurchase.
Taylor A.
Protects hair really good. Doesn't smell bad like a lot of other heat protectants. Can go straight in your hair when it's wet, which I really like. A big bottle can go a long way. Isn't sticky but can make your hair knotty or stringy if you put it in, and then don't apply heat to it.
Emily G.
Medina, OH
Does a great job at protecting my fine blonde hair from getting frizzy with heat. Not only does it work great with styling products, but I also spritz it all over my hair before going out to the pool or the beach. I haven't gotten split ends all summer!
Erikah n.
York, PA
I love the Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray by TRESemme!!! It protects my hair from heat/hair tools perfectly. I never experience burnt or damaged hair when I use this product. I spray this in my hair when wet and it doesn't make my hair greasy at all! Plus, I think this smells amazing! I'll definitely keep repurchasing this product.
Courtney H.
Graniteville
This spray saved my hair! I hated using heat protecting products on my hair because they would always make my hair super oily after I straightened it. When I found this product I was sceptical but used it anyway and it didn't make my hair oily at all!
Cassie Z.
Old Town, FL
My go to product when straightening my hair. I love it. It last long my hair stays straight for about 3 days. It's very affordable and last a good amount of time. Smells amazing and makes my hair Snell good. Highly recommend this product to everyone.
Bristol S.
Bellevue, NE
I ise a lot of hot tools in my hair most days out of the week, i would be horrified to see what my hair would look like without a heat protectent.
It leaves my hair also with a really nice shine and soft feeling, BIG PERK IT SMELLS AMAZING!!!
Danielle W.
Copiague , NY
I use this every time I do my hair and it really is effective. It does really protect, especially the ends which is my biggest problem. It is a good investment if you want a little more protection from all the heat going on your hair.
Emily M.
I straighten my hair a lot and it always gets so dried out. Does this work well ? Will it keep my hair feeling soft and healthy ?
Shannon  B.
Mcalester, OK
Does it leave a sticky mess behind.i wanna fine one that don't leave a sticky white mess behind in my hair !
Dominique G.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never used heat protection spary before, i stopped using heat often because of it being so damaging.What dose this spray make your hair look like? Do you still get split ends?what do it smell lik
Erin H.
Florence, KY
How does this work? I have always wanted to try this but I am not sure how it will protect my hair.
Evelise N.
Bronx, NY
I've heard many good reviews on this product, but does this product leave your hair sticky or does it leave a stocky mess behind? Will it also leave you hair nice and smooth after a blow out?