Add a Photo

#12 in Heat Protectors
Photos (10)
Virginia H.
Virginia H.

I really don't like the pump thing, and the way that the spray comes out, but the product works fine, the only reason that i can only give it two start is because i never get to use the spray because of the way the product comes out on
Love this product. Protects my hair wonderfully. Definitely recommend I'd you have dry or damaged hair because while using this with hot irons or tools it will protect your hair and leave your hair looking shiny, silky, and soft!!!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.

I love this stuff! It always makes my hair feel protected and leaves my hair soft and silky after I straighten rather than dry and dull. I would recommend this if you're looking for a cheaper heat protect that still does the job.
Arielle V.
Arielle V.
Atlanta, GA

My hair gets split ends super easily, especially when I curl it with an iron. This stuff works wonders! My hair looks healthy even after curling it several times a week. definitely my favorite product that I discovered in 2015!
Bekah S.
Bekah S.
Telford, PA

I use this stuff whenever I'm styling my hair. The smell is nice, nothing special. It seems to do the job well but I think I prefer the heat protectant with the red cap. I still think this is a great affordable product.
Lauren I.
Lauren I.

This works okay. It doesn't make my hair frizzy or oily. But you do have to be careful about how much of this you use or it WILL get oily and gross. I put a bit on a comb while sectioning and then just comb through.
Gladys S.
Gladys S.
Fort Worth, TX

My hair is naturally straight, so i definitely need to use a heat protectant when i curl it on a regular basis. This works great, it doesn't leave my hair dry or dull like other sprays. This does the job very well.
janna j.
janna j.
Gilmer, TX

When i straighten my hair I ALWAYS us this product.. I can always tell it protects my hair from the heat cause after i straighten my hair it is so soft!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this product it is a MUST TRY!!
Monica W.
Monica W.
Janesville, WI

This product is one of my favorites I love how it work in my hair I think it helps a lot when I use the curly iron to keep the curls just perfect and for a long period of time. Price is right too.
Camille Z.
Camille Z.
Highland Mills, NY

I never used heat protecting sprays on my hair before so i thought i would give this one a try. I'm glad I did!!! this keeps my hair from drying out. the product definitely does what it promises.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now