Add a Photo
Photos (11)
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Las Vegas, NV

A light spray that helps hold style all day long. I am not sure if it really does protect against the heat, I have noticed less breakage. it sprays evenly and in a nice mist for nice coverage.
Nansy N.
Nansy N.

My favorite heat protect, it protect my hair from the heat and help my curls to stay in place for longer, it has a nice smell, affordable price and easy to find, i strongly recommend it.
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
Elmhurst, NY

I don't straighten my hair often but when I do this is my go-to protecting spray. I'm pretty sure it does one hell of a job because my hair is healthy and happy, always. Great product.
Lily R.
Lily R.

I ALWAYS use this before blow drying and flat ironing my hair. Must have to protect your locks. Great price, too. Highly recommend if you are looking for a heat protectant spray.
Marina R.
Marina R.
Sidney, KY

This spray has saved my hair so much from all the repeated styling done everyday. No longer have all the dryness and split ends I had before from my flat iron and hairdryer.
Gracie W.
Gracie W.

This is an awesome product I straightened my hair every day and I was worried that my hair would fry so I tried this and it definitely helped protected my hair from frying.
Yesica F.
Yesica F.
Bridgeton, NJ

I like this heat protector , sadly , i lost it, but i will eventually get a new one. But as the product itself , it great and it does protector you hair.
Zana
Zana
Missouri City, TX

Used this for years....it is GREAT!!! I have coarse hair that I sometimes straighten. This has made sure I don't experience any heat damage. I love it!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.

I love the smell and the way that this product makes my hair feel. I'm not sure it helps with breakage but. I will definitely buy this product again
ashley l.
ashley l.
Villa Rica, GA

My go to heat protecting spray! Detangles and makes my hair super healthy looking. I have oily hair and this does not make my hair greasy looking!
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now