Add a Photo
Photos (12)
Gracie W.
Gracie W.
This is an awesome product I straightened my hair every day and I was worried that my hair would fry so I tried this and it definitely helped protected my hair from frying.
Zana
Zana
Missouri City, TX
Used this for years....it is GREAT!!! I have coarse hair that I sometimes straighten. This has made sure I don't experience any heat damage. I love it!
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Laurel, MD
One of the best heat protectant sprays out there! doesn't get sticky or crusty and I can feel the difference in my hair with and without using it.
Lilly C.
Lilly C.
Galien, MI
I love this heat protectant. The spray comes out evenly, and also has a lock option on the bottle. It's also a good price! Definitely recommend!
Andrea Y.
Andrea Y.
Brookings, SD
Honestly with this product I did not see much of a difference. This was just an average product overall. It really did not do too much for me.
Irene G.
Irene G.
I do use heating elements on my hair, which is why I enjoy using this item to protect my hair as much as possible before the heat is applied.
clarissa B.
clarissa B.
West Sacramento, CA
I love how this product works. Protects the heat from my hair. I don't use hear everyday but when I do this product is a must for protection.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Works really really well at protecting your hair from styling tools and also has a great scent! This is a great product and is inexpensive!
Debra L.
Debra L.
This product not only helps protect my hair from not breaking or being damaged while I'm applying heat but it also smells nice too.
Daniella E.
Daniella E.
I used this spray every time that I blow dry my hair. I love it, it keeps my hair soft and adds shine. I recommend this product.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh , PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL
What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?