Add a Photo
Photos (12)
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
Elmhurst, NY

I don't straighten my hair often but when I do this is my go-to protecting spray. I'm pretty sure it does one hell of a job because my hair is healthy and happy, always. Great product.
Marina R.
Marina R.
Sidney, KY

This spray has saved my hair so much from all the repeated styling done everyday. No longer have all the dryness and split ends I had before from my flat iron and hairdryer.
Gracie W.
Gracie W.

This is an awesome product I straightened my hair every day and I was worried that my hair would fry so I tried this and it definitely helped protected my hair from frying.
Zana
Zana
Missouri City, TX

Used this for years....it is GREAT!!! I have coarse hair that I sometimes straighten. This has made sure I don't experience any heat damage. I love it!
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
College Park, MD

One of the best heat protectant sprays out there! doesn't get sticky or crusty and I can feel the difference in my hair with and without using it.
Lilly C.
Lilly C.
Galien, MI

I love this heat protectant. The spray comes out evenly, and also has a lock option on the bottle. It's also a good price! Definitely recommend!
Andrea Y.
Andrea Y.
Brookings, SD

Honestly with this product I did not see much of a difference. This was just an average product overall. It really did not do too much for me.
clarissa B.
clarissa B.
West Sacramento, CA

I love how this product works. Protects the heat from my hair. I don't use hear everyday but when I do this product is a must for protection.
Irene G.
Irene G.

I do use heating elements on my hair, which is why I enjoy using this item to protect my hair as much as possible before the heat is applied.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.

Works really really well at protecting your hair from styling tools and also has a great scent! This is a great product and is inexpensive!
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh , PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?