BY TRESEMMÉ #17 in Heat Protectors

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...

TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
Kristina A.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should. It smells great! I also use it as a sort of detangler. I just spray a little on my hair before I brush, after showering, and it really helps me brush through my long hair!
Wendy Z.
This is probably the most affordable drugstore heat protectant I have ever used. This is the go to product if you are looking for something inexpensive that actually claims what it says it does. The only thing I don't like is the spraying nozzle. I feel like they could have mad it with better material or a better design.
Michelle J.
Las Vegas, NV
A light spray that helps hold style all day long. I am not sure if it really does protect against the heat, I have noticed less breakage. it sprays evenly and in a nice mist for nice coverage.
Melanie P.
Bellville, OH
In my opinion, this is the BEST product available to help protect your hair & still end up with a great look. Spray it on prior to straightening your hair and I swear by the time you're done you can already see less damage than when you started, it's amazing!
Jessica L.
Stockton, CA
This is a bomb bomb bomb hair protector. Does what it's supposed to do so it doesn't damage or burn your hair. I'm my believe it is really effective and I would recommend for anyone to use, they have different ones for different hair types as well. Must try
Nansy N.
My favorite heat protect, it protect my hair from the heat and help my curls to stay in place for longer, it has a nice smell, affordable price and easy to find, i strongly recommend it.
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I liked this product at first , but after I finished one bottle of it I switched. I switched because if i put more than a few sprays on my hair it would make my hair feel weird and crunchy, and it took the softness out of my hair which I did not like.
Hannah V.
Millville, NJ
This stuff is great! It smells wonderful, and is easy to evenly apply to your hair. It really seemed to help with the straightened. It also left my hair smooth when I was done, which is normal frizzy after using my straightened without product.
Amanda B.
Apple valley, CA
This spray is awesome! As a person that straightens or curls her hair daily I needed something that works and will protect my hair. This is a great, affordable option that will not weigh down your hair. Did I mention that it smells amazing?!?
Deborah D.
Marrero, LA
I love this heat protect. I used it on all my virgin hair styles and wig. It really protect your hair for curling iron and make it last long. Trees me know what they was doing when they made this produce, it is my go to in heat protecting.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL
What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?