Add a Photo

By TRESEMMÉ
#13 in Heat Protectors
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";"
Photos (9)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Castle Rock, CO

This spray is awesome! As a person that straightens or curls her hair daily I needed something that works and will protect my hair. This is a great, affordable option that will not weigh down your hair. Did I mention that it smells amazing?!?
Mela N.
Mela N.

This product works really good on protecting my expectations were that it wouldn't be hard on your hair. It compares to alternatives cause the brand. This does have a really nice sent I would not buy again because of how I left my hair hard.
Deborah D.
Deborah D.
Marrero, LA

I love this heat protect. I used it on all my virgin hair styles and wig. It really protect your hair for curling iron and make it last long. Trees me know what they was doing when they made this produce, it is my go to in heat protecting.
Virginia H.
Virginia H.

I really don't like the pump thing, and the way that the spray comes out, but the product works fine, the only reason that i can only give it two start is because i never get to use the spray because of the way the product comes out on
Love this product. Protects my hair wonderfully. Definitely recommend I'd you have dry or damaged hair because while using this with hot irons or tools it will protect your hair and leave your hair looking shiny, silky, and soft!!!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.

I love this stuff! It always makes my hair feel protected and leaves my hair soft and silky after I straighten rather than dry and dull. I would recommend this if you're looking for a cheaper heat protect that still does the job.
Arielle V.
Arielle V.
Atlanta, GA

My hair gets split ends super easily, especially when I curl it with an iron. This stuff works wonders! My hair looks healthy even after curling it several times a week. definitely my favorite product that I discovered in 2015!
Bekah S.
Bekah S.
Telford, PA

I use this stuff whenever I'm styling my hair. The smell is nice, nothing special. It seems to do the job well but I think I prefer the heat protectant with the red cap. I still think this is a great affordable product.
Lauren I.
Lauren I.

This works okay. It doesn't make my hair frizzy or oily. But you do have to be careful about how much of this you use or it WILL get oily and gross. I put a bit on a comb while sectioning and then just comb through.
Gladys S.
Gladys S.
Fort Worth, TX

My hair is naturally straight, so i definitely need to use a heat protectant when i curl it on a regular basis. This works great, it doesn't leave my hair dry or dull like other sprays. This does the job very well.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!

Join Now