BY TRESEMMÉ #27 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

With TRESemmé® Platinum Strength® Heat Protection Hair Spray, the power to take on heat is your hands! A heat protection spray specially formulated to protect you from the brutal heat styling that so often damages your hair. Don't tolerate breakage, frizz, or dry, dull hair. Enjoy the beautiful, smooth, strong tresses you've always wanted. see more...

• Does this make your hair greasy at all?3 Answers
  • Where can u get a bottle of this haven't saw it in stores??1 Answers
  • Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it l...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells amazing all day long and I haven had dead, brittle ends since I've been using it." in 1 review
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "I have super thick hair that is prone to frizz, I love to hot roll my hair and the heat from the rollers can cause some serious damage." in 1 review
Kiy B.
This is a must have to protect your hair from heat! Before flat ironing my hair, I spritz this on and then put my flat iron to work. The bottle lasts me a while so it is definitely worth the price. Only con is it can feel a bit sticky, other than that, I love it.
Christine C.
Westchester, IL
I've been using the Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray for years and it's my go-to when using any hot tools. It smells great and really helps protect my hair, leaving it soft and shiny. It protects my ends from splitting and prevents any frizzing. especially like the price and the availability of this product! Definitely my favorite heat protectant spray!
Nicole V.
This product works very, very good. I could definitely tell a difference when I used this product versus not using anything on my hair. It even has a great smell to it, unlike some other heat protectant spray. The only issue is that it can be a little pricey.
Raylene M.
I started to try this heat protector since the one I usually used was sold out. It's not too bad of a heat protector but for some reason it doesn't protect my hair as well. I love the smell of the product. The only season I give this four star is because it doesn't protect my hair well enough (which is the point of the product). Other than that, it's pretty good.
Jessica C.
The worst product I have used on my hair it doesn't protect my hair at all and it makes my hair very sticky and very oily and I hate that and it does come off when I shower as much I have to double very thing but the price is good but it's not worth paying for
Emily G.
Medina, OH
Does a great job at protecting my fine blonde hair from getting frizzy with heat. Not only does it work great with styling products, but I also spritz it all over my hair before going out to the pool or the beach. I haven't gotten split ends all summer!
Irma S.
Mission, TX
I like the protection it has and makes my hair look and feel soft. I prefer treseme heat protectors more than any other brand. I feel like it really does the job. Lasting power is okay, didint really pay much attention to it. I would definitely repurchase.
Taylor A.
Protects hair really good. Doesn't smell bad like a lot of other heat protectants. Can go straight in your hair when it's wet, which I really like. A big bottle can go a long way. Isn't sticky but can make your hair knotty or stringy if you put it in, and then don't apply heat to it.
Courtney H.
Graniteville
This spray saved my hair! I hated using heat protecting products on my hair because they would always make my hair super oily after I straightened it. When I found this product I was sceptical but used it anyway and it didn't make my hair oily at all!
Erikah O.
York, PA
I love the Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray by TRESemme!!! It protects my hair from heat/hair tools perfectly. I never experience burnt or damaged hair when I use this product. I spray this in my hair when wet and it doesn't make my hair greasy at all! Plus, I think this smells amazing! I'll definitely keep repurchasing this product.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Sarah M.
Does this make your hair greasy at all?
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Dominique G.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never used heat protection spary before, i stopped using heat often because of it being so damaging.What dose this spray make your hair look like? Do you still get split ends?what do it smell lik
Emily M.
I straighten my hair a lot and it always gets so dried out. Does this work well ? Will it keep my hair feeling soft and healthy ?