Add a Photo
Photos (12)
Arielle V.
Arielle V.
Atlanta, GA
My hair gets split ends super easily, especially when I curl it with an iron. This stuff works wonders! My hair looks healthy even after curling it several times a week. definitely my favorite product that I discovered in 2015!
Bekah S.
Bekah S.
Telford, PA
I use this stuff whenever I'm styling my hair. The smell is nice, nothing special. It seems to do the job well but I think I prefer the heat protectant with the red cap. I still think this is a great affordable product.
Gladys S.
Gladys S.
Fort Worth, TX
My hair is naturally straight, so i definitely need to use a heat protectant when i curl it on a regular basis. This works great, it doesn't leave my hair dry or dull like other sprays. This does the job very well.
janna j.
janna j.
Gilmer, TX
When i straighten my hair I ALWAYS us this product.. I can always tell it protects my hair from the heat cause after i straighten my hair it is so soft!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this product it is a MUST TRY!!
Monica W.
Monica W.
Janesville, WI
This product is one of my favorites I love how it work in my hair I think it helps a lot when I use the curly iron to keep the curls just perfect and for a long period of time. Price is right too.
Camille Z.
Camille Z.
Highland Mills, NY
I never used heat protecting sprays on my hair before so i thought i would give this one a try. I'm glad I did!!! this keeps my hair from drying out. the product definitely does what it promises.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Las Vegas, NV
A light spray that helps hold style all day long. I am not sure if it really does protect against the heat, I have noticed less breakage. it sprays evenly and in a nice mist for nice coverage.
Nansy N.
Nansy N.
My favorite heat protect, it protect my hair from the heat and help my curls to stay in place for longer, it has a nice smell, affordable price and easy to find, i strongly recommend it.
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
Elmhurst, NY
I don't straighten my hair often but when I do this is my go-to protecting spray. I'm pretty sure it does one hell of a job because my hair is healthy and happy, always. Great product.
Marina R.
Marina R.
Sidney, KY
This spray has saved my hair so much from all the repeated styling done everyday. No longer have all the dryness and split ends I had before from my flat iron and hairdryer.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh , PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?