Add a Photo

By TRESEMMÉ
#13 in Heat Protectors
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";"
Photos (9)
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Chelmsford, Ontario

I absolutely love this product. It's affordable, so I don't refrain from using it every single time I want to straighten or curl my hair (which is most days). I haven't seen a big difference between this product and other high end protecting sprays. Highly recommend!
Emalie G.
Emalie G.

I've been using this product and the one in the red bottle and I have no complaints for the price ! It does product from the straightener and curler , smells nice , not to dense but the sprayer can soemtiems leak.. Other than that good product and would recommend :)
Karen N.
Karen N.
Toronto, Ontario

Ever since using TRESemme's heat protect spray, I noticed that the ends of my hair aren't as dry anymore. They do not split as often, and my hair is not dry. I really like this product and would suggest this to anyone who puts their hair under high heat conditions!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Bellville, OH

In my opinion, this is the BEST product available to help protect your hair & still end up with a great look. Spray it on prior to straightening your hair and I swear by the time you're done you can already see less damage than when you started, it's amazing!
Stacy N.
Stacy N.

Tressemee Tressemme Oohh La La. I would spend a little more money on a better brand for heat protection. Like Got 2 Be's Guardian Angel. Smells ok. Somewhat comparitive to alternative, but other brands are better. Needs some improvement. This is cheap stuff.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Stockton, CA

This is a bomb bomb bomb hair protector. Does what it's supposed to do so it doesn't damage or burn your hair. I'm my believe it is really effective and I would recommend for anyone to use, they have different ones for different hair types as well. Must try
Irma S.
Irma S.
Mission, TX

I like the protection it has and makes my hair look and feel soft. I prefer treseme heat protectors more than any other brand. I feel like it really does the job. Lasting power is okay, didint really pay much attention to it. I would definitely repurchase.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Medina, OH

Does a great job at protecting my fine blonde hair from getting frizzy with heat. Not only does it work great with styling products, but I also spritz it all over my hair before going out to the pool or the beach. I haven't gotten split ends all summer!
Cassie Z.
Cassie Z.
Old Town, FL

My go to product when straightening my hair. I love it. It last long my hair stays straight for about 3 days. It's very affordable and last a good amount of time. Smells amazing and makes my hair Snell good. Highly recommend this product to everyone.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Millville, NJ

This stuff is great! It smells wonderful, and is easy to evenly apply to your hair. It really seemed to help with the straightened. It also left my hair smooth when I was done, which is normal frizzy after using my straightened without product.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!

Join Now