BY TRESEMMÉ #13 in Heat Protectors

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...

TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray by TRESemme!!! It protects my hair from heat/hair tools perfectly. I never experience burnt or damaged hair when I use this product. I spray this in my hair when wet and it doesn't make my hair greasy at all! Plus, I think this smells amazing! I'll definitely keep repurchasing this product.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was ok. I didn't notice any difference when using it but my hair also wasn't worse after using it. I didn't really care for the scent but it wasn't overpowering and eventually went away after applied. It made by hair feel a little greasy but nothing crazy. Over all this wasn't horrible but I wouldn't repurchase
monique n.
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural curly hair and I use a lot of heat on my hair which makes it frizzy and dry but using this heat protectant strengthens my hair making it smooth and moisturized preventing more damage. I sprayed it all over my hair after my shower then let it air dry then I use my straightener.
Rochelle N.
Rochelle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product when I use hot tools for my hair. It has saved my hair from getting a lot of split ends and helping with the high heat temperatures. It doesn't feel too heavy on your hair. It didn't weigh my hair down. It makes my hair look sleek and straight after I flat iron it
Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this heat protector. I have used this for a long time and buy it
over and over. I spray it on my hair before blow drying and before using
a hot tool. The scent is nice, and doesn't really last In my hair which
I like. Anyone who wants an affordable heat protector (which you need!)
needs to get this.

Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Best hair protectant I've had. In the past I would buy oil essences to protect my hair from either curling or straightening, but my hair began getting very greasy. When I bought Tresemmé heat protectant spray it was somewhat watery and not oily which is perfect for those who have greasy hair although it for all hair types.
Candace A.
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this product for a while now and each time I use it I remember why I don't reach for it every time I style my hair with heat. With products like this I usually focus them on the lower half of my hair, specifically the ends of my hair which need the most protection or help with damage. However, whenever I spray this product in my hair, wait for it to dry and try to brush my hair it becomes so snarly from this product. Even after I seem to finally tame it enough to curl or straighten it, it will continue to have a funky feeling and knotty-sticky-ness to where ever I sprayed this product. I can't get over this weird feeling enough to see the benefits of it.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
This product left my hair feeling sticky! Definitely felt like it did more damage than better. I have thick hair and I felt like it didn't do anything. I guess I got what I paid for!
Lexus G.
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product after I finally realized I pretty much use heat on my hair every day! I wanted to try it to protect my hair and keep it healthy and away from split ends. It had a nice Scent but overall I would have to say I was disappointed. I don't think it worked at all and I don't plan on purchasing again.
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Fogelsville, PA
The product works and does protect my hair, but the whole trying get the little tab off of the bottle was an experience. That was so difficult for me to do because the tab was stuck. It probably took me a good ten minutes to finally get the tab off and get the spray bottle piece back on.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?