BY TRESEMMÉ #19 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

With TRESemmé® Platinum Strength® Heat Protection Hair Spray, the power to take on heat is your hands! A heat protection spray specially formulated to protect you from the brutal heat styling that so often damages your hair. Don't tolerate breakage, frizz, or dry, dull hair. Enjoy the beautiful, smooth, strong tresses you've always wanted. see more...

• Does this make your hair greasy at all?3 Answers
  • Where can u get a bottle of this haven't saw it in stores??1 Answers
  • Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells amazing all day long and I haven had dead, brittle ends since I've been using it." in 1 review
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "I have super thick hair that is prone to frizz, I love to hot roll my hair and the heat from the rollers can cause some serious damage." in 1 review
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Best hair protectant I've had. In the past I would buy oil essences to protect my hair from either curling or straightening, but my hair began getting very greasy. When I bought Tresemmé heat protectant spray it was somewhat watery and not oily which is perfect for those who have greasy hair although it for all hair types.
Kendra R.
Fogelsville, PA
The product works and does protect my hair, but the whole trying get the little tab off of the bottle was an experience. That was so difficult for me to do because the tab was stuck. It probably took me a good ten minutes to finally get the tab off and get the spray bottle piece back on.
Elizabeth W.
I thought that this heat protectant spray was nice but it is not as good as the red thermal creations one. the red one is the absolute best and in my opinion is better than any of the high end ones that i have tried. I buy this one if the store i am at is out of the red one.
Shanta H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is pretty good it has a texture that not everyone will lobe but it has a great smell and protects your hair the way it should it defenentally lived up to my expectation and its a pretty good price for what it does over all really good product don't like the texture.
Amber M.
Rexburg, ID
I really love this product. I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better. I spray it all over my hair before I dry and style and feel like it really helps make it look and feel healthier while protecting it from further damage.
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
This product works wonders for your hair. I never knew protection from heat was so important for healthy hair before trying out heat protectant sprays! With other protectants, it is hard to tell whether or not they are really working and doing their job. With this product, it is easy to. It smells nice and really helps my hair, especially when I'm trying to grow it out.
Emalie G.
I've been using this product and the one in the red bottle and I have no complaints for the price ! It does product from the straightener and curler , smells nice , not to dense but the sprayer can soemtiems leak.. Other than that good product and would recommend :)
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
I love this stuff. It sprays a huge portion of your hair at once so you never feel like you are wasting. I love the scent and that's really important for me for hair products. It's kind of hard to tell if it actually does protect my hair from the heat, but it leaves my hair feeling soft every time.
savannah h.
As much as this product helped with heat and gave me tons of shine, i couldn't get over the sticky residue it gave my hair. i found that my hair felt very oily after using it as well. i recommend the keratin heat protectent from tresemme, but i did not like this one.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Been using tresemme platinum strengthening heat protect spray for a few months. I love that it doesn't make my hair greasy and it smells good. However I still feel my hair is getting damaged even though I style it every now and then, wish it was more effective.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Sarah M.
Does this make your hair greasy at all?
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Dominique G.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never used heat protection spary before, i stopped using heat often because of it being so damaging.What dose this spray make your hair look like? Do you still get split ends?what do it smell lik
Emily M.
I straighten my hair a lot and it always gets so dried out. Does this work well ? Will it keep my hair feeling soft and healthy ?