BY TRESEMMÉ #17 in Heat Protectors

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...

TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
Emily G.
Medina, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does a great job at protecting my fine blonde hair from getting frizzy with heat. Not only does it work great with styling products, but I also spritz it all over my hair before going out to the pool or the beach. I haven't gotten split ends all summer!
Taylor A.
Protects hair really good. Doesn't smell bad like a lot of other heat protectants. Can go straight in your hair when it's wet, which I really like. A big bottle can go a long way. Isn't sticky but can make your hair knotty or stringy if you put it in, and then don't apply heat to it.
Cassie Z.
Old Town, FL
My go to product when straightening my hair. I love it. It last long my hair stays straight for about 3 days. It's very affordable and last a good amount of time. Smells amazing and makes my hair Snell good. Highly recommend this product to everyone.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray by TRESemme!!! It protects my hair from heat/hair tools perfectly. I never experience burnt or damaged hair when I use this product. I spray this in my hair when wet and it doesn't make my hair greasy at all! Plus, I think this smells amazing! I'll definitely keep repurchasing this product.
Stacy N.
Tressemee Tressemme Oohh La La. I would spend a little more money on a better brand for heat protection. Like Got 2 Be's Guardian Angel. Smells ok. Somewhat comparitive to alternative, but other brands are better. Needs some improvement. This is cheap stuff.
Gladys S.
fort worth, TX
My hair is naturally straight, so i definitely need to use a heat protectant when i curl it on a regular basis. This works great, it doesn't leave my hair dry or dull like other sprays. This does the job very well.
Matthew F.
Liverpool, TX
I truly love this product after one use and straightening my hair I noticed that my hair wasn't as dry in stiff as it usually is after I straighten it this product is a very good product and I would recommend this product to someone else I would buy this product agian and agian.
Wendy Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably the most affordable drugstore heat protectant I have ever used. This is the go to product if you are looking for something inexpensive that actually claims what it says it does. The only thing I don't like is the spraying nozzle. I feel like they could have mad it with better material or a better design.
Kristina A.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should. It smells great! I also use it as a sort of detangler. I just spray a little on my hair before I brush, after showering, and it really helps me brush through my long hair!
Kari T.
I would say this is a medium grade heat protectant. I like the smell of this one. I do have an issue with it causing my hair to get greasy after one use. I have to be extremely carefully about where I spray this. It seems to do an ok job. Wouldn't be my first recommendation.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Tequila C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?