Add a Photo

By TRESEMMÉ
#13 in Heat Protectors
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";"
Photos (9)
Ana G.
Ana G.
Temecula

This product is supper awesome. What I like is that I can just spray the product on my hair and walk away from it while it drys and continue with my style application. It has a great scent. As well as giving you coverage to protect your hair from hard surface as the curling iron or flat iron.
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Fogelsville, PA

The product works and does protect my hair, but the whole trying get the little tab off of the bottle was an experience. That was so difficult for me to do because the tab was stuck. It probably took me a good ten minutes to finally get the tab off and get the spray bottle piece back on.
Anneta D.
Anneta D.
Barking, Essex (GB-ESS)

So far my favorite heat protection spray product from TRsemme . When I use flat iron I just spay from roots till my ends brush , iron and ta - da I got straighten hair which last for more than 24 hours just with this product. Plus my hair feel more soft , shiny, smooth and smell great
Taylor A.
Taylor A.

Protects hair really good. Doesn't smell bad like a lot of other heat protectants. Can go straight in your hair when it's wet, which I really like. A big bottle can go a long way. Isn't sticky but can make your hair knotty or stringy if you put it in, and then don't apply heat to it.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Cary, IL

Love this! Tresemme is one of my favorite brands for haircare. I love the smell and how easy it is to apply you just spray it on a couple of times on dry or wet hair and then you are okay to use heat . It leaves my hair feeling smooth and shine after I blow dry it or straighten it.
Matthew F.
Matthew F.
Liverpool, TX

I truly love this product after one use and straightening my hair I noticed that my hair wasn't as dry in stiff as it usually is after I straighten it this product is a very good product and I would recommend this product to someone else I would buy this product agian and agian.
Kari T.
Kari T.

I would say this is a medium grade heat protectant. I like the smell of this one. I do have an issue with it causing my hair to get greasy after one use. I have to be extremely carefully about where I spray this. It seems to do an ok job. Wouldn't be my first recommendation.
Katherine P.
Katherine P.

By far the best heat protectant spray I've used! It doesn't feel sticky or leave residue. It protects my mane from my flat iron and curling wand as it should. My hair is thick and coarse too. It doesn't cost much either. I also use Tresemme's leave-in conditioning spray :)
Shanta H.
Shanta H.
Albuquerque, NM

This is pretty good it has a texture that not everyone will lobe but it has a great smell and protects your hair the way it should it defenentally lived up to my expectation and its a pretty good price for what it does over all really good product don't like the texture.
savannah h.
savannah h.

As much as this product helped with heat and gave me tons of shine, i couldn't get over the sticky residue it gave my hair. i found that my hair felt very oily after using it as well. i recommend the keratin heat protectent from tresemme, but i did not like this one.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!

Join Now