BY TRESEMMÉ #12 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

With TRESemmé® Platinum Strength® Heat Protection Hair Spray, the power to take on heat is your hands! A heat protection spray specially formulated to protect you from the brutal heat styling that so often damages your hair. Don't tolerate breakage, frizz, or dry, dull hair. Enjoy the beautiful, smooth, strong tresses you've always wanted. see more...

• Does this make your hair greasy at all?3 Answers
  • Where can u get a bottle of this haven't saw it in stores??1 Answers
  • Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it l...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells amazing all day long and I haven had dead, brittle ends since I've been using it." in 1 review
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "I have super thick hair that is prone to frizz, I love to hot roll my hair and the heat from the rollers can cause some serious damage." in 1 review
Vanessa G.
I love this product. Immediately after using it, I could feel a difference in my hair, which is usually brittle and frizzy and damaged. After I used this stuff once (spray it on wet hair, then style as normal) I noticed it felt so much healthier and stronger. Like, this stuff does what it says, and actually does strengthen your hair, and it's a very good heat protectant as well. It smells great, and is easy to use. I'm probably not going to try any other brands, at least for a good while.
Shemeka I.
Brooklyn, NY
The thought of my hair being protected from all the heat it is usually exposed to really excited me. So, I decided to try tresemme's Heat Protectant spray. I really wasn't a fan because it went on like water and got my hair feeling dry and brittle once it dried in. Not a fan of this product. I prefer an oil, like the Garnier Fructis sleek and shine
Natasha N.
Jacksonville, FL
Protecting my hair from heat damage is very important to me considering I Have naturally curly hair that I love to straighten. I Tresemme every time to strengthen and protect my hair when I blow dry or use a flat iron. I always share my favorite products with my sister because we are in the same hair boat!!
Essie R.
My hair takes on a lot of heat damage. I have wavy/curly hair, it is also color treated. So to keep me from washing my hair everyday I flat iron my hair a lot burning my ends. I started using this to protect my hair from all the heat, and I can definitely see a difference in my hair. And did I mention this smells amazing?!
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
I bought this product after I finally realized I pretty much use heat on my hair every day! I wanted to try it to protect my hair and keep it healthy and away from split ends. It had a nice Scent but overall I would have to say I was disappointed. I don't think it worked at all and I don't plan on purchasing again.
Mayra C.
Oakwood Hills, IL
Love this! Tresemme is one of my favorite brands for haircare. I love the smell and how easy it is to apply you just spray it on a couple of times on dry or wet hair and then you are okay to use heat . It leaves my hair feeling smooth and shine after I blow dry it or straighten it.
Angela D.
Van Nuys, CA
I've been using TRESemme's Heat Protectant Sprays for about 8 years, and it never disappoints. I started to use the regular Heat Protectant Spray (red trimming, instead of blue), and switched over to this one after I dyed my hair. And I find that it works just as great! Definitely recommend it!
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Best hair protectant I've had. In the past I would buy oil essences to protect my hair from either curling or straightening, but my hair began getting very greasy. When I bought Tresemmé heat protectant spray it was somewhat watery and not oily which is perfect for those who have greasy hair although it for all hair types.
Brittany E.
I love using this product for my hair before blow drying it or straightening it. The smell of it is very nice. It doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or gross like some other hair protectant products I've used in the past. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good heat protectant!
Ana G.
Temecula
This product is supper awesome. What I like is that I can just spray the product on my hair and walk away from it while it drys and continue with my style application. It has a great scent. As well as giving you coverage to protect your hair from hard surface as the curling iron or flat iron.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Sarah M.
Does this make your hair greasy at all?
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Doll D.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never used heat protection spary before, i stopped using heat often because of it being so damaging.What dose this spray make your hair look like? Do you still get split ends?what do it smell lik
Emily M.
I straighten my hair a lot and it always gets so dried out. Does this work well ? Will it keep my hair feeling soft and healthy ?