TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray uploaded by Carly C.TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray uploaded by Mgdolen Z.TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray uploaded by Imani H.See all 12 photos

BY TRESEMMÉ #11 in Heat Protectors

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...

Photos (12)
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Stockton, CA
This is a bomb bomb bomb hair protector. Does what it's supposed to do so it doesn't damage or burn your hair. I'm my believe it is really effective and I would recommend for anyone to use, they have different ones for different hair types as well. Must try
Irma S.
Irma S.
Mission, TX
I like the protection it has and makes my hair look and feel soft. I prefer treseme heat protectors more than any other brand. I feel like it really does the job. Lasting power is okay, didint really pay much attention to it. I would definitely repurchase.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Medina, OH
Does a great job at protecting my fine blonde hair from getting frizzy with heat. Not only does it work great with styling products, but I also spritz it all over my hair before going out to the pool or the beach. I haven't gotten split ends all summer!
Cassie Z.
Cassie Z.
Old Town, FL
My go to product when straightening my hair. I love it. It last long my hair stays straight for about 3 days. It's very affordable and last a good amount of time. Smells amazing and makes my hair Snell good. Highly recommend this product to everyone.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Millville, NJ
This stuff is great! It smells wonderful, and is easy to evenly apply to your hair. It really seemed to help with the straightened. It also left my hair smooth when I was done, which is normal frizzy after using my straightened without product.
Mela N.
Mela N.
This product works really good on protecting my expectations were that it wouldn't be hard on your hair. It compares to alternatives cause the brand. This does have a really nice sent I would not buy again because of how I left my hair hard.
Deborah D.
Deborah D.
Marrero, LA
I love this heat protect. I used it on all my virgin hair styles and wig. It really protect your hair for curling iron and make it last long. Trees me know what they was doing when they made this produce, it is my go to in heat protecting.
Love this product. Protects my hair wonderfully. Definitely recommend I'd you have dry or damaged hair because while using this with hot irons or tools it will protect your hair and leave your hair looking shiny, silky, and soft!!!
Bekah S.
Bekah S.
Telford, PA
I use this stuff whenever I'm styling my hair. The smell is nice, nothing special. It seems to do the job well but I think I prefer the heat protectant with the red cap. I still think this is a great affordable product.
Gladys S.
Gladys S.
Fort Worth, TX
My hair is naturally straight, so i definitely need to use a heat protectant when i curl it on a regular basis. This works great, it doesn't leave my hair dry or dull like other sprays. This does the job very well.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?