Incoming! All the February Launches You Need to Know
TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
4.25 / 5 based on 154 Reviews
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
- "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
- "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
- "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
- "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
I do use heating elements on my hair, which is why I enjoy using this item to protect my hair as much as possible before the heat is applied.
I used this spray every time that I blow dry my hair. I love it, it keeps my hair soft and adds shine. I recommend this product.
Works well to protect my hair although I no longer find myself reaching for it.
This product did not work as well as I had wished. It seemed to leave a weird texture on my hair that I didn't like at all.
It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine.
Absolutely move this product !!! my go to heat protect .. I spray my hair thoroughly after I towel dry and blow dry In sections then voila! beautifully blown out hair !!
Makes my hair shiny without looking greasy. I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more.
My go to heat protectant! Keeps my hair from getting damaged, makes it shine, and smells really good! Don't use too much product because it will make your hair feel weird. Just takes a little bit and lasts a while!
I always use this before any event in which I know I'll have to use hot tools on my hair. It smells amazing all day long and I haven had dead, brittle ends since I've been using it.
It's and okay product but has way too much alcohol which dries your hair way too much when you use it. I have thin hair and it leaves my hair feeling like straw but it does smell good and I've used worst products so if you need one it's good but there are some without alcohol so they don't dry your hair
Q & A
Is this product worth buying?
Do they have in different sizes?
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos