Add a Photo

Photos (10)
Anneta D.
Anneta D.
Barking, Essex (GB-ESS)

So far my favorite heat protection spray product from TRsemme . When I use flat iron I just spay from roots till my ends brush , iron and ta - da I got straighten hair which last for more than 24 hours just with this product. Plus my hair feel more soft , shiny, smooth and smell great
Taylor A.
Taylor A.

Protects hair really good. Doesn't smell bad like a lot of other heat protectants. Can go straight in your hair when it's wet, which I really like. A big bottle can go a long way. Isn't sticky but can make your hair knotty or stringy if you put it in, and then don't apply heat to it.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Cary, IL

Love this! Tresemme is one of my favorite brands for haircare. I love the smell and how easy it is to apply you just spray it on a couple of times on dry or wet hair and then you are okay to use heat . It leaves my hair feeling smooth and shine after I blow dry it or straighten it.
Matthew F.
Matthew F.
Liverpool, TX

I truly love this product after one use and straightening my hair I noticed that my hair wasn't as dry in stiff as it usually is after I straighten it this product is a very good product and I would recommend this product to someone else I would buy this product agian and agian.
Kari T.
Kari T.

I would say this is a medium grade heat protectant. I like the smell of this one. I do have an issue with it causing my hair to get greasy after one use. I have to be extremely carefully about where I spray this. It seems to do an ok job. Wouldn't be my first recommendation.
Katherine P.
Katherine P.

By far the best heat protectant spray I've used! It doesn't feel sticky or leave residue. It protects my mane from my flat iron and curling wand as it should. My hair is thick and coarse too. It doesn't cost much either. I also use Tresemme's leave-in conditioning spray :)
Shanta H.
Shanta H.
Albuquerque, NM

This is pretty good it has a texture that not everyone will lobe but it has a great smell and protects your hair the way it should it defenentally lived up to my expectation and its a pretty good price for what it does over all really good product don't like the texture.
savannah h.
savannah h.

As much as this product helped with heat and gave me tons of shine, i couldn't get over the sticky residue it gave my hair. i found that my hair felt very oily after using it as well. i recommend the keratin heat protectent from tresemme, but i did not like this one.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Chelmsford, Ontario

I absolutely love this product. It's affordable, so I don't refrain from using it every single time I want to straighten or curl my hair (which is most days). I haven't seen a big difference between this product and other high end protecting sprays. Highly recommend!
Emalie G.
Emalie G.

I've been using this product and the one in the red bottle and I have no complaints for the price ! It does product from the straightener and curler , smells nice , not to dense but the sprayer can soemtiems leak.. Other than that good product and would recommend :)
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?

Join Now