BY TRESEMMÉ #12 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

With TRESemmé® Platinum Strength® Heat Protection Hair Spray, the power to take on heat is your hands! A heat protection spray specially formulated to protect you from the brutal heat styling that so often damages your hair. Don't tolerate breakage, frizz, or dry, dull hair. Enjoy the beautiful, smooth, strong tresses you've always wanted. see more...

• Does this make your hair greasy at all?3 Answers
  • Where can u get a bottle of this haven't saw it in stores??1 Answers
  • Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it l...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells amazing all day long and I haven had dead, brittle ends since I've been using it." in 1 review
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "I have super thick hair that is prone to frizz, I love to hot roll my hair and the heat from the rollers can cause some serious damage." in 1 review
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I love this heat protector. I have used this for a long time and buy it
over and over. I spray it on my hair before blow drying and before using
a hot tool. The scent is nice, and doesn't really last In my hair which
I like. Anyone who wants an affordable heat protector (which you need!)
needs to get this.

Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Seems to work pretty well, I haven't used any other heat protectants to compare it to, but I always love this brand. Obviously hair will still get damaged but it seems to help more than not using any.
arii A.
Watsonville, CA
i love this , it helps to protect my hair from heat damage, its very affordable and sometimes you can get it on sale. It feels so light and it smells great, i use it whenever i curl, straighten or blow dry my hair
Marissa b.
I love blow drying, straightening and curling my hair. My hair is thick and colored and I used to get really bad split ends when I used all my heat products. So I always looked for new things to help so I decided to buy this about six months ago and it's great!
This heat protectant spray is pretty good. It does the job and it smells pretty good. It also doesn't leave my hair really greasy or dry. I would say that it was amazing at helping me prevent my ugly split ends from ruining my hair, so it's really good. I will probably buy this product again!
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
I've had this product for a while now and each time I use it I remember why I don't reach for it every time I style my hair with heat. With products like this I usually focus them on the lower half of my hair, specifically the ends of my hair which need the most protection or help with damage. However, whenever I spray this product in my hair, wait for it to dry and try to brush my hair it becomes so snarly from this product. Even after I seem to finally tame it enough to curl or straighten it, it will continue to have a funky feeling and knotty-sticky-ness to where ever I sprayed this product. I can't get over this weird feeling enough to see the benefits of it.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I've used this for many years when using straighners on my hair, it works as it is supposed too, it has a really nice smell. I have no complaints about this product, i believe it works on all hair types as my mom as curly hair and i have used this to flat iron her hair before and it held nicely, however it did require me to add an anti-frizzing product as well as a hair spray just to be safe. Recommending nevertheless.
Kavita R.
I have tried this and the other Heat Protectant spray and these are bomb ! I love , love the TRESemme heat protectant sprays, they feel so light on the hair, they are not greasy or thick to bother your texture. It feels so fresh and i always had a good experience. I always go back to using these and have decided to just stick with them as i don't think they could be replaced, love it and recommend it highly !
Nicole R.
This product left my hair feeling sticky! Definitely felt like it did more damage than better. I have thick hair and I felt like it didn't do anything. I guess I got what I paid for!
Rachel D.
Burlington, VT
I'm growing my hair out from a pixie cut, and wanted to make sure to take good care of it while growing it out. This product smells great, and seems to work well--my hair is smooth with no noticeable split ends. Only two issues with it: First, it made my bathroom floor EXTREMELY slippery--some overspray must have ended up on the floor, and I nearly killed myself falling. Had to mop the floor, and I now spray over a carpet. Second, too much of the product can leave a residue in my hair. It's not greasy, it just feels less soft.
Danielle T.
Love this product! The platinum strength doesn't leave my hair feeling rubbery like other drug store protectants have. This is a very affordable product and the packaging draws you in. I have red frizzy hair and this helps so much to keep it tame. I use it every time I use a heated styling tool.
Shannon  B.
Mcalester, OK
Does it leave a sticky mess behind.i wanna fine one that don't leave a sticky white mess behind in my hair !
Emily M.
I straighten my hair a lot and it always gets so dried out. Does this work well ? Will it keep my hair feeling soft and healthy ?
Jaime M.
Decatur, TN
Where can u get a bottle of this haven't saw it in stores??
Erin H.
Florence , KY
How does this work? I have always wanted to try this but I am not sure how it will protect my hair.
evelise n.
I've heard many good reviews on this product, but does this product leave your hair sticky or does it leave a stocky mess behind? Will it also leave you hair nice and smooth after a blow out?