TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
- "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
- "It smells amazing all day long and I haven had dead, brittle ends since I've been using it." in 1 review
- "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
- "I have super thick hair that is prone to frizz, I love to hot roll my hair and the heat from the rollers can cause some serious damage." in 1 review
over and over. I spray it on my hair before blow drying and before using
a hot tool. The scent is nice, and doesn't really last In my hair which
I like. Anyone who wants an affordable heat protector (which you need!)
needs to get this.
This heat protectant spray is pretty good. It does the job and it smells pretty good. It also doesn't leave my hair really greasy or dry. I would say that it was amazing at helping me prevent my ugly split ends from ruining my hair, so it's really good. I will probably buy this product again!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos