Add a Photo
Photos (11)
Lexus G.
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM

I bought this product after I finally realized I pretty much use heat on my hair every day! I wanted to try it to protect my hair and keep it healthy and away from split ends. It had a nice Scent but overall I would have to say I was disappointed. I don't think it worked at all and I don't plan on purchasing again.
Sabaa R.
Sabaa R.

I don't really like it but since it is supposed to protect my hair from the heat I use it in a minimum amount on the strands of hair I plan to straighten. It feels sticky to me. And when I spary it on my hair some of it will be sprayed in the air as a result it makes my floor slippery. i don't like that at all.
Natasha N.
Natasha N.
Jacksonville, FL

Protecting my hair from heat damage is very important to me considering I Have naturally curly hair that I love to straighten. I Tresemme every time to strengthen and protect my hair when I blow dry or use a flat iron. I always share my favorite products with my sister because we are in the same hair boat!!
Shaunna C.
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR

I love this stuff. It sprays a huge portion of your hair at once so you never feel like you are wasting. I love the scent and that's really important for me for hair products. It's kind of hard to tell if it actually does protect my hair from the heat, but it leaves my hair feeling soft every time.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

Love this product! The platinum strength doesn't leave my hair feeling rubbery like other drug store protectants have. This is a very affordable product and the packaging draws you in. I have red frizzy hair and this helps so much to keep it tame. I use it every time I use a heated styling tool.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Van Nuys, CA

I've been using TRESemme's Heat Protectant Sprays for about 8 years, and it never disappoints. I started to use the regular Heat Protectant Spray (red trimming, instead of blue), and switched over to this one after I dyed my hair. And I find that it works just as great! Definitely recommend it!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.

I love using this product for my hair before blow drying it or straightening it. The smell of it is very nice. It doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or gross like some other hair protectant products I've used in the past. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good heat protectant!
Ana G.
Ana G.
Temecula

This product is supper awesome. What I like is that I can just spray the product on my hair and walk away from it while it drys and continue with my style application. It has a great scent. As well as giving you coverage to protect your hair from hard surface as the curling iron or flat iron.
Mgdolen Z.
Mgdolen Z.
Falls Church, VA

My favorite heat protector ever i wasnt doing anything to my hair before i blow dried it but since i started doing this I couldn't stop it but I don't know if they still selling it really nice smell and really nice packageTRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Fogelsville, PA

The product works and does protect my hair, but the whole trying get the little tab off of the bottle was an experience. That was so difficult for me to do because the tab was stuck. It probably took me a good ten minutes to finally get the tab off and get the spray bottle piece back on.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now