BY TRESEMMÉ #17 in Heat Protectors

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...

TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
Rachel D.
Burlington, VT
I'm growing my hair out from a pixie cut, and wanted to make sure to take good care of it while growing it out. This product smells great, and seems to work well--my hair is smooth with no noticeable split ends. Only two issues with it: First, it made my bathroom floor EXTREMELY slippery--some overspray must have ended up on the floor, and I nearly killed myself falling. Had to mop the floor, and I now spray over a carpet. Second, too much of the product can leave a residue in my hair. It's not greasy, it just feels less soft.
Danielle T.
Love this product! The platinum strength doesn't leave my hair feeling rubbery like other drug store protectants have. This is a very affordable product and the packaging draws you in. I have red frizzy hair and this helps so much to keep it tame. I use it every time I use a heated styling tool.
Vanessa G.
I love this product. Immediately after using it, I could feel a difference in my hair, which is usually brittle and frizzy and damaged. After I used this stuff once (spray it on wet hair, then style as normal) I noticed it felt so much healthier and stronger. Like, this stuff does what it says, and actually does strengthen your hair, and it's a very good heat protectant as well. It smells great, and is easy to use. I'm probably not going to try any other brands, at least for a good while.
Natasha N.
Jacksonville, FL
Protecting my hair from heat damage is very important to me considering I Have naturally curly hair that I love to straighten. I Tresemme every time to strengthen and protect my hair when I blow dry or use a flat iron. I always share my favorite products with my sister because we are in the same hair boat!!
Essie R.
My hair takes on a lot of heat damage. I have wavy/curly hair, it is also color treated. So to keep me from washing my hair everyday I flat iron my hair a lot burning my ends. I started using this to protect my hair from all the heat, and I can definitely see a difference in my hair. And did I mention this smells amazing?!
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
I bought this product after I finally realized I pretty much use heat on my hair every day! I wanted to try it to protect my hair and keep it healthy and away from split ends. It had a nice Scent but overall I would have to say I was disappointed. I don't think it worked at all and I don't plan on purchasing again.
Mayra C.
Oakwood Hills, IL
Love this! Tresemme is one of my favorite brands for haircare. I love the smell and how easy it is to apply you just spray it on a couple of times on dry or wet hair and then you are okay to use heat . It leaves my hair feeling smooth and shine after I blow dry it or straighten it.
Angela D.
Van Nuys, CA
I've been using TRESemme's Heat Protectant Sprays for about 8 years, and it never disappoints. I started to use the regular Heat Protectant Spray (red trimming, instead of blue), and switched over to this one after I dyed my hair. And I find that it works just as great! Definitely recommend it!
Ana G.
Temecula
This product is supper awesome. What I like is that I can just spray the product on my hair and walk away from it while it drys and continue with my style application. It has a great scent. As well as giving you coverage to protect your hair from hard surface as the curling iron or flat iron.
Brittany E.
I love using this product for my hair before blow drying it or straightening it. The smell of it is very nice. It doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or gross like some other hair protectant products I've used in the past. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good heat protectant!
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL
What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?