Add a Photo

By TRESEMMÉ
#13 in Heat Protectors
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";"
Photos (9)
Essie R.
Essie R.

My hair takes on a lot of heat damage. I have wavy/curly hair, it is also color treated. So to keep me from washing my hair everyday I flat iron my hair a lot burning my ends. I started using this to protect my hair from all the heat, and I can definitely see a difference in my hair. And did I mention this smells amazing?!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA

Best hair protectant I've had. In the past I would buy oil essences to protect my hair from either curling or straightening, but my hair began getting very greasy. When I bought Tresemmé heat protectant spray it was somewhat watery and not oily which is perfect for those who have greasy hair although it for all hair types.
Wendy Z.
Wendy Z.

This is probably the most affordable drugstore heat protectant I have ever used. This is the go to product if you are looking for something inexpensive that actually claims what it says it does. The only thing I don't like is the spraying nozzle. I feel like they could have mad it with better material or a better design.
Lexus G.
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM

I bought this product after I finally realized I pretty much use heat on my hair every day! I wanted to try it to protect my hair and keep it healthy and away from split ends. It had a nice Scent but overall I would have to say I was disappointed. I don't think it worked at all and I don't plan on purchasing again.
Sabaa R.
Sabaa R.

I don't really like it but since it is supposed to protect my hair from the heat I use it in a minimum amount on the strands of hair I plan to straighten. It feels sticky to me. And when I spary it on my hair some of it will be sprayed in the air as a result it makes my floor slippery. i don't like that at all.
Natasha N.
Natasha N.
Jacksonville, FL

Protecting my hair from heat damage is very important to me considering I Have naturally curly hair that I love to straighten. I Tresemme every time to strengthen and protect my hair when I blow dry or use a flat iron. I always share my favorite products with my sister because we are in the same hair boat!!
Shaunna C.
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR

I love this stuff. It sprays a huge portion of your hair at once so you never feel like you are wasting. I love the scent and that's really important for me for hair products. It's kind of hard to tell if it actually does protect my hair from the heat, but it leaves my hair feeling soft every time.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

Love this product! The platinum strength doesn't leave my hair feeling rubbery like other drug store protectants have. This is a very affordable product and the packaging draws you in. I have red frizzy hair and this helps so much to keep it tame. I use it every time I use a heated styling tool.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Van Nuys, CA

I've been using TRESemme's Heat Protectant Sprays for about 8 years, and it never disappoints. I started to use the regular Heat Protectant Spray (red trimming, instead of blue), and switched over to this one after I dyed my hair. And I find that it works just as great! Definitely recommend it!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.

I love using this product for my hair before blow drying it or straightening it. The smell of it is very nice. It doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or gross like some other hair protectant products I've used in the past. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good heat protectant!
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!

Join Now