BY TRESEMMÉ #11 in Heat Protectors

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...

TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
Stacy N.
Tressemee Tressemme Oohh La La. I would spend a little more money on a better brand for heat protection. Like Got 2 Be's Guardian Angel. Smells ok. Somewhat comparitive to alternative, but other brands are better. Needs some improvement. This is cheap stuff.
Emily G.
Medina, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does a great job at protecting my fine blonde hair from getting frizzy with heat. Not only does it work great with styling products, but I also spritz it all over my hair before going out to the pool or the beach. I haven't gotten split ends all summer!
Mela N.
This product works really good on protecting my expectations were that it wouldn't be hard on your hair. It compares to alternatives cause the brand. This does have a really nice sent I would not buy again because of how I left my hair hard.
Love this product. Protects my hair wonderfully. Definitely recommend I'd you have dry or damaged hair because while using this with hot irons or tools it will protect your hair and leave your hair looking shiny, silky, and soft!!!
Bekah S.
Telford, PA
I use this stuff whenever I'm styling my hair. The smell is nice, nothing special. It seems to do the job well but I think I prefer the heat protectant with the red cap. I still think this is a great affordable product.
Nansy N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite heat protect, it protect my hair from the heat and help my curls to stay in place for longer, it has a nice smell, affordable price and easy to find, i strongly recommend it.
Marina R.
Sidney, KY
This spray has saved my hair so much from all the repeated styling done everyday. No longer have all the dryness and split ends I had before from my flat iron and hairdryer.
Kristin T.
Laurel, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best heat protectant sprays out there! doesn't get sticky or crusty and I can feel the difference in my hair with and without using it.
clarissa B.
West Sacramento, CA
I love how this product works. Protects the heat from my hair. I don't use hear everyday but when I do this product is a must for protection.
Irene G.
I do use heating elements on my hair, which is why I enjoy using this item to protect my hair as much as possible before the heat is applied.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Tequila C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?