Add a Photo
Photos (12)
Angela D.
Angela D.
Van Nuys, CA

I've been using TRESemme's Heat Protectant Sprays for about 8 years, and it never disappoints. I started to use the regular Heat Protectant Spray (red trimming, instead of blue), and switched over to this one after I dyed my hair. And I find that it works just as great! Definitely recommend it!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.

I love using this product for my hair before blow drying it or straightening it. The smell of it is very nice. It doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or gross like some other hair protectant products I've used in the past. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good heat protectant!
Ana G.
Ana G.
Temecula

This product is supper awesome. What I like is that I can just spray the product on my hair and walk away from it while it drys and continue with my style application. It has a great scent. As well as giving you coverage to protect your hair from hard surface as the curling iron or flat iron.
Mgdolen Z.
Mgdolen Z.
Falls Church, VA

My favorite heat protector ever i wasnt doing anything to my hair before i blow dried it but since i started doing this I couldn't stop it but I don't know if they still selling it really nice smell and really nice packageTRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Fogelsville, PA

The product works and does protect my hair, but the whole trying get the little tab off of the bottle was an experience. That was so difficult for me to do because the tab was stuck. It probably took me a good ten minutes to finally get the tab off and get the spray bottle piece back on.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.

Protects hair really good. Doesn't smell bad like a lot of other heat protectants. Can go straight in your hair when it's wet, which I really like. A big bottle can go a long way. Isn't sticky but can make your hair knotty or stringy if you put it in, and then don't apply heat to it.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Cary, IL

Love this! Tresemme is one of my favorite brands for haircare. I love the smell and how easy it is to apply you just spray it on a couple of times on dry or wet hair and then you are okay to use heat . It leaves my hair feeling smooth and shine after I blow dry it or straighten it.
Matthew F.
Matthew F.
Liverpool, TX

I truly love this product after one use and straightening my hair I noticed that my hair wasn't as dry in stiff as it usually is after I straighten it this product is a very good product and I would recommend this product to someone else I would buy this product agian and agian.
Kari T.
Kari T.

I would say this is a medium grade heat protectant. I like the smell of this one. I do have an issue with it causing my hair to get greasy after one use. I have to be extremely carefully about where I spray this. It seems to do an ok job. Wouldn't be my first recommendation.
Shanta H.
Shanta H.
Albuquerque, NM

This is pretty good it has a texture that not everyone will lobe but it has a great smell and protects your hair the way it should it defenentally lived up to my expectation and its a pretty good price for what it does over all really good product don't like the texture.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh , PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?