Incoming! All the February Launches You Need to Know
TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
BY TRESEMMÉ #14 in Heat Protectors
4.27 / 5 based on 150 Reviews
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
- "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
- "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
- "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
- "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
I use this product before I blow dry my hair and either straighten it or curl it and it is very good and helps to protect my hair as it says
Protects hair from heat and smells good i would buy this its cheap and worth if urbnot searching for something expensive
Not bad for protecting hair from heat. However, leaves an odd white residue? I wouldn't really recommend the product.
Busisisima calidad, huele delicioso. Además de que hace su trabajo súper bien, lo recomiendo mucho
It's amazing and really protects your hair from the heat and damage on the bach
I believe this product has given me the Salon Quality hair and each time I use it it gives me that salon feeling. I also believe all hair should be protected by heat defence as heat defence prevents damage to the hair and helps it become less brittle and dull. Over a continued use I believe this has helped my hair gain strength and made it look more fuller. I highly recommend this product to both genders as it has been a part of my hair care since a young age and it is not over the budget❤️👌🏽💇🏼
I used to always use this on my hair after having a hair wash or before straightening/curling my hair. One of the reasons I did choose this protector is because it would make your hair smell really good and would make it shiny and smooth but I really dont find it very effective as I would still get split ends and I just felt it was worthless me spraying it come the end as i would still need m hair cut every few months so for me it didn't make ant difference which is a real shame.
I have bleached, thin hair. This is one of the best products that I had bought for heat protection. It has a really good smell, Even though you iron your hair, the smell remains, it´s really nice! Mine already run out, I need to buy another bottle ASAP!
It definitely does its job. I'm not fond of the smell. I do prefer the red bottle. It does not last as long as I would like but I do love in a humid and hot area. I recommend this for people who live in colder places
Ever since using TRESemme's heat protect spray, I noticed that the ends of my hair aren't as dry anymore. They do not split as often, and my hair is not dry. I really like this product and would suggest this to anyone who puts their hair under high heat conditions!
Q & A
Is this product worth buying?
Do they have in different sizes?
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos