Add a Photo
Photos (12)
Lol L.
Lol L.

Protects hair from heat and smells good i would buy this its cheap and worth if urbnot searching for something expensive
Joy L.
Joy L.
Scarborough, ontario

Not bad for protecting hair from heat. However, leaves an odd white residue? I wouldn't really recommend the product.
Abonti F.
Abonti F.

This product gave a shine to my hair. Also it protected my hair from heat damage. Loved the smell too.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.

Busisisima calidad, huele delicioso. Además de que hace su trabajo súper bien, lo recomiendo mucho
Yasmine M.
Yasmine M.
Cairo, Egypt

It's amazing and really protects your hair from the heat and damage on the bach
Demi H.
Demi H.
Birmingham

I believe this product has given me the Salon Quality hair and each time I use it it gives me that salon feeling. I also believe all hair should be protected by heat defence as heat defence prevents damage to the hair and helps it become less brittle and dull. Over a continued use I believe this has helped my hair gain strength and made it look more fuller. I highly recommend this product to both genders as it has been a part of my hair care since a young age and it is not over the budget❤️👌🏽💇🏼
Karen N.
Karen N.
Toronto, Ontario

Ever since using TRESemme's heat protect spray, I noticed that the ends of my hair aren't as dry anymore. They do not split as often, and my hair is not dry. I really like this product and would suggest this to anyone who puts their hair under high heat conditions!
Carly C.
Carly C.

I love Tresemme's heat protecting sprays. This one smells great and makes my hair feel silky smooth! I don't use any other heat protectants!
Taegan C.
Taegan C.

I love this heat protection it is my favorite . It makes my split ends less noticeable and also makes my hair glow . I'm also don't et the awful burning smell I get if don't use a heat spray.
Luna Maxx B.
Luna Maxx B.
Uppsala

I LOVE this spray, really protects my hair from heat when curling or drying it with a hair dryer. Feels nice and also smells really good. I recommend this product.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now