Add a Photo

By TRESEMMÉ
#13 in Heat Protectors
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";"
Photos (9)
Margot D.
Margot D.
Rochester, NY

I always use this before any event in which I know I'll have to use hot tools on my hair. It smells amazing all day long and I haven had dead, brittle ends since I've been using it.
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
Collinsville , Ms

It was an okay product. I didn't see any results really with this. I would not buy it again. I do wish I could find something that would easily and rapidly lengthen my hair.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Tallahassee, FL

Absolutely move this product !!! my go to heat protect .. I spray my hair thoroughly after I towel dry and blow dry In sections then voila! beautifully blown out hair !!
Sophia A.
Sophia A.

This stuff smells pretty awesome first of all. And as far as doing its job it's winning at that too. Just be careful not to use too much or else you'll be a sticky mess.
Mohini P.
Mohini P.
Des Plaines, IL

It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine.
Denise O.
Denise O.
Everett, WA

Makes my hair shiny without looking greasy. I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more.
saige k.
saige k.

This product did not work as well as I had wished. It seemed to leave a weird texture on my hair that I didn't like at all.
Allison W.
Allison W.

I really love this product. I think it's helps with the strength of my hair I use it everyday before blow drying.
Jayna H.
Jayna H.

I like this pretty good. My only issue is it's a bit too wet. Makes the hair lay limp.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!

Join Now