BY TRESEMMÉ #17 in Heat Protectors

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...

TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
Pooja R.
I want to use this product as i have never used any such heat protectives. All these days i was just damaging my hair
Andrea C.
Vancouver
I have colour-treated hair and was searching for a heat protectant to help keep my hair from drying out. It was on sale when I purchased it, so the price point was great. I find my hair to be really soft when I use the product. I would never blow-dry or straighten my hair without it anymore. I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much. For the price, you can't go wrong.
Luna Maxx B.
Uppsala
I LOVE this spray, really protects my hair from heat when curling or drying it with a hair dryer. Feels nice and also smells really good. I recommend this product.
Faye C.
I'm not gonna lie, I've tried better, but for the price I think this is excellent. Even though I have fine hair, I can put it basically all over and it doesn't make my hair greasy. I do have to still add an oil to my dry ends though. I feel like this does reduce split ends, but I'd really like it if it helped to detangle at the same time...
Lol L.
Protects hair from heat and smells good i would buy this its cheap and worth if urbnot searching for something expensive
Rumbi M.
I think this product is very good for a range of hair types and it was amazing because I didn't get any heat damage so i feel that this product is very effetive and long lasting as I have had it for a while and it is only half empty I defintely would recommend this to anyone who needs a heat protecting spray for a good amonut of money
Sabaa R.
I don't really like it but since it is supposed to protect my hair from the heat I use it in a minimum amount on the strands of hair I plan to straighten. It feels sticky to me. And when I spary it on my hair some of it will be sprayed in the air as a result it makes my floor slippery. i don't like that at all.
Taegan C.
I love this heat protection it is my favorite . It makes my split ends less noticeable and also makes my hair glow . I'm also don't et the awful burning smell I get if don't use a heat spray.
Demi H.
Birmingham
I believe this product has given me the Salon Quality hair and each time I use it it gives me that salon feeling. I also believe all hair should be protected by heat defence as heat defence prevents damage to the hair and helps it become less brittle and dull. Over a continued use I believe this has helped my hair gain strength and made it look more fuller. I highly recommend this product to both genders as it has been a part of my hair care since a young age and it is not over the budget❤️👌🏽💇🏼
Emily C.
Mississauga
This is my favorite heat protector of all time! It priced really well and you can get in every drug store. It leaves your hair smooth and healthy
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Tequila C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?