Add a Photo

#9 in Heat Protectors
Photos (11)
Pamela O.
Pamela O.

It is one of the best heat shields and sold in supermarkets and drugstore but there are better products than this. its price is related to economic heatshield salon .
Luna Maxx B.
Luna Maxx B.
Uppsala

I LOVE this spray, really protects my hair from heat when curling or drying it with a hair dryer. Feels nice and also smells really good. I recommend this product.
Yasmin K.
Yasmin K.

I have bleached hair and this protects my ends from being fried whenever I straighten my hair. Plus it smells lovely! Only downside is that nozzle can break easily
Emily C.
Emily C.
Mississauga

This is my favorite heat protector of all time! It priced really well and you can get in every drug store. It leaves your hair smooth and healthy
Ellie D.
Ellie D.

I use this product before I blow dry my hair and either straighten it or curl it and it is very good and helps to protect my hair as it says
Lol L.
Lol L.

Protects hair from heat and smells good i would buy this its cheap and worth if urbnot searching for something expensive
Joy L.
Joy L.
Scarborough, ontario

Not bad for protecting hair from heat. However, leaves an odd white residue? I wouldn't really recommend the product.
Abonti F.
Abonti F.

This product gave a shine to my hair. Also it protected my hair from heat damage. Loved the smell too.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.

Busisisima calidad, huele delicioso. Además de que hace su trabajo súper bien, lo recomiendo mucho
Yasmine M.
Yasmine M.
Cairo, Egypt

It's amazing and really protects your hair from the heat and damage on the bach
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now