Add a Photo

#12 in Heat Protectors
Photos (10)
saige k.
saige k.

This product did not work as well as I had wished. It seemed to leave a weird texture on my hair that I didn't like at all.
Libby R.
Libby R.

Works well and is inexpensive! It does make your hair slightly damp so don't over use and wait for it to dry
Allison W.
Allison W.

I really love this product. I think it's helps with the strength of my hair I use it everyday before blow drying.
Mohini P.
Mohini P.
Des Plaines, IL

It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine.
Raylene M.
Raylene M.

I started to try this heat protector since the one I usually used was sold out. It's not too bad of a heat protector but for some reason it doesn't protect my hair as well. I love the smell of the product. The only season I give this four star is because it doesn't protect my hair well enough (which is the point of the product). Other than that, it's pretty good.
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
La Nucía

I have another version of this same product (guess it depends on the country...) but my opinion about it is still the same: I LOVE IT!!!
I've tried some others but this one is the best and the one I only use right now! It leaves your hair super soft and it lasts for long. Plus, it smells very good and the quality-price is worthy. Highl recommended! =)
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA

Awesome protectant when straightening hair. Super affordable. Works well with other products. Leaves no residue. A little goes a long way. Spray before blow drying and flat ironing. No noticeable scent.
Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.
Jackson, OH

I have super thick hair that is prone to frizz, I love to hot roll my hair and the heat from the rollers can cause some serious damage. This products really cuts down on damage therefore cuts down on frizz.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Rexburg, ID

I really love this product. I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better. I spray it all over my hair before I dry and style and feel like it really helps make it look and feel healthier while protecting it from further damage.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Burlington, VT

I'm growing my hair out from a pixie cut, and wanted to make sure to take good care of it while growing it out. This product smells great, and seems to work well--my hair is smooth with no noticeable split ends. Only two issues with it: First, it made my bathroom floor EXTREMELY slippery--some overspray must have ended up on the floor, and I nearly killed myself falling. Had to mop the floor, and I now spray over a carpet. Second, too much of the product can leave a residue in my hair. It's not greasy, it just feels less soft.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now