Incoming! All the February Launches You Need to Know
TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
BY TRESEMMÉ #15 in Heat Protectors
4.27 / 5 based on 152 Reviews
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
- "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
- "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
- "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
- "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
I like this pretty good. My only issue is it's a bit too wet. Makes the hair lay limp.
This product did not work as well as I had wished. It seemed to leave a weird texture on my hair that I didn't like at all.
I really love this product. I think it's helps with the strength of my hair I use it everyday before blow drying.
I'm not gonna lie, I've tried better, but for the price I think this is excellent. Even though I have fine hair, I can put it basically all over and it doesn't make my hair greasy. I do have to still add an oil to my dry ends though. I feel like this does reduce split ends, but I'd really like it if it helped to detangle at the same time...
I think this product is very good for a range of hair types and it was amazing because I didn't get any heat damage so i feel that this product is very effetive and long lasting as I have had it for a while and it is only half empty I defintely would recommend this to anyone who needs a heat protecting spray for a good amonut of money
I don't really like it but since it is supposed to protect my hair from the heat I use it in a minimum amount on the strands of hair I plan to straighten. It feels sticky to me. And when I spary it on my hair some of it will be sprayed in the air as a result it makes my floor slippery. i don't like that at all.
So far my favorite heat protection spray product from TRsemme . When I use flat iron I just spay from roots till my ends brush , iron and ta - da I got straighten hair which last for more than 24 hours just with this product. Plus my hair feel more soft , shiny, smooth and smell great
By far the best heat protectant spray I've used! It doesn't feel sticky or leave residue. It protects my mane from my flat iron and curling wand as it should. My hair is thick and coarse too. It doesn't cost much either. I also use Tresemme's leave-in conditioning spray :)
I absolutely love this product. It's affordable, so I don't refrain from using it every single time I want to straighten or curl my hair (which is most days). I haven't seen a big difference between this product and other high end protecting sprays. Highly recommend!
It is one of the best heat shields and sold in supermarkets and drugstore but there are better products than this. its price is related to economic heatshield salon .
Q & A
Is this product worth buying?
Do they have in different sizes?
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos