Add a Photo

By TRESEMMÉ
#13 in Heat Protectors
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";"
Photos (9)
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.

This works very well. But my only problem is you have to wait a minute because when you spray it in your hair it gets it wet so you have to wait for it to dry
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Burlington, VT

I'm growing my hair out from a pixie cut, and wanted to make sure to take good care of it while growing it out. This product smells great, and seems to work well--my hair is smooth with no noticeable split ends. Only two issues with it: First, it made my bathroom floor EXTREMELY slippery--some overspray must have ended up on the floor, and I nearly killed myself falling. Had to mop the floor, and I now spray over a carpet. Second, too much of the product can leave a residue in my hair. It's not greasy, it just feels less soft.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Vancouver

I have colour-treated hair and was searching for a heat protectant to help keep my hair from drying out. It was on sale when I purchased it, so the price point was great. I find my hair to be really soft when I use the product. I would never blow-dry or straighten my hair without it anymore. I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much. For the price, you can't go wrong.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Rexburg, ID

I really love this product. I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better. I spray it all over my hair before I dry and style and feel like it really helps make it look and feel healthier while protecting it from further damage.
Anne T.
Anne T.
Toronto, Ontario

The original is much better. I saw additional no benefits when using this product. The very annoying thing about it is that if you run your hands through your hair, your fingers would be slightly sticky or tacky. I didn't have this problem when using the original heat protectant. Sure, it smells nice, but the sticky hair feeling was upsetting
Leticia A.
Leticia A.
San jose, CA

It's and okay product but has way too much alcohol which dries your hair way too much when you use it. I have thin hair and it leaves my hair feeling like straw but it does smell good and I've used worst products so if you need one it's good but there are some without alcohol so they don't dry your hair
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Saint Louis, MO

I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should. It smells great! I also use it as a sort of detangler. I just spray a little on my hair before I brush, after showering, and it really helps me brush through my long hair!
Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I liked this product at first , but after I finished one bottle of it I switched. I switched because if i put more than a few sprays on my hair it would make my hair feel weird and crunchy, and it took the softness out of my hair which I did not like.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL

My go to heat protectant! Keeps my hair from getting damaged, makes it shine, and smells really good! Don't use too much product because it will make your hair feel weird. Just takes a little bit and lasts a while!
Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.
Jackson, OH

I have super thick hair that is prone to frizz, I love to hot roll my hair and the heat from the rollers can cause some serious damage. This products really cuts down on damage therefore cuts down on frizz.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!

Join Now