Add a Photo

#9 in Heat Protectors
Photos (11)
Rumbi M.
Rumbi M.

I think this product is very good for a range of hair types and it was amazing because I didn't get any heat damage so i feel that this product is very effetive and long lasting as I have had it for a while and it is only half empty I defintely would recommend this to anyone who needs a heat protecting spray for a good amonut of money
Sabaa R.
Sabaa R.

I don't really like it but since it is supposed to protect my hair from the heat I use it in a minimum amount on the strands of hair I plan to straighten. It feels sticky to me. And when I spary it on my hair some of it will be sprayed in the air as a result it makes my floor slippery. i don't like that at all.
Anneta D.
Anneta D.
Barking, Essex (GB-ESS)

So far my favorite heat protection spray product from TRsemme . When I use flat iron I just spay from roots till my ends brush , iron and ta - da I got straighten hair which last for more than 24 hours just with this product. Plus my hair feel more soft , shiny, smooth and smell great
Katherine P.
Katherine P.

By far the best heat protectant spray I've used! It doesn't feel sticky or leave residue. It protects my mane from my flat iron and curling wand as it should. My hair is thick and coarse too. It doesn't cost much either. I also use Tresemme's leave-in conditioning spray :)
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Chelmsford, Ontario

I absolutely love this product. It's affordable, so I don't refrain from using it every single time I want to straighten or curl my hair (which is most days). I haven't seen a big difference between this product and other high end protecting sprays. Highly recommend!
Karen N.
Karen N.
Toronto, Ontario

Ever since using TRESemme's heat protect spray, I noticed that the ends of my hair aren't as dry anymore. They do not split as often, and my hair is not dry. I really like this product and would suggest this to anyone who puts their hair under high heat conditions!
Virginia H.
Virginia H.

I really don't like the pump thing, and the way that the spray comes out, but the product works fine, the only reason that i can only give it two start is because i never get to use the spray because of the way the product comes out on
Lauren I.
Lauren I.

This works okay. It doesn't make my hair frizzy or oily. But you do have to be careful about how much of this you use or it WILL get oily and gross. I put a bit on a comb while sectioning and then just comb through.
Taegan C.
Taegan C.

I love this heat protection it is my favorite . It makes my split ends less noticeable and also makes my hair glow . I'm also don't et the awful burning smell I get if don't use a heat spray.
Pamela O.
Pamela O.

It is one of the best heat shields and sold in supermarkets and drugstore but there are better products than this. its price is related to economic heatshield salon .
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now