BY TRESEMMÉ #11 in Heat Protectors

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...

TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Seems to work pretty well, I haven't used any other heat protectants to compare it to, but I always love this brand. Obviously hair will still get damaged but it seems to help more than not using any.
Sophia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells pretty awesome first of all. And as far as doing its job it's winning at that too. Just be careful not to use too much or else you'll be a sticky mess.
Sally V.
Goldsboro, NC
I just staring using this kind of heat protector and for the first time it did a good job me and smell delicious and my hair feels so soft and don't look bad at all
Sabaa R.
I don't really like it but since it is supposed to protect my hair from the heat I use it in a minimum amount on the strands of hair I plan to straighten. It feels sticky to me. And when I spary it on my hair some of it will be sprayed in the air as a result it makes my floor slippery. i don't like that at all.
Yasmine M.
Cairo, Egypt
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's amazing and really protects your hair from the heat and damage on the bach
Crystal M.
Haute Aboujagane, NB
I love this heat protectant spray and use it any time i straighten my hair. It is light weight and easily applied, has a nice smell that is not too overpowering. It is by far my favorite product when it comes to heat protecters. I highly recommend it!
Demi H.
Birmingham
I believe this product has given me the Salon Quality hair and each time I use it it gives me that salon feeling. I also believe all hair should be protected by heat defence as heat defence prevents damage to the hair and helps it become less brittle and dull. Over a continued use I believe this has helped my hair gain strength and made it look more fuller. I highly recommend this product to both genders as it has been a part of my hair care since a young age and it is not over the budget❤️👌🏽💇🏼
Courtney M.
Guernsey, Channel Isles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to always use this on my hair after having a hair wash or before straightening/curling my hair. One of the reasons I did choose this protector is because it would make your hair smell really good and would make it shiny and smooth but I really dont find it very effective as I would still get split ends and I just felt it was worthless me spraying it come the end as i would still need m hair cut every few months so for me it didn't make ant difference which is a real shame.
Camilai Keres O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bleached, thin hair. This is one of the best products that I had bought for heat protection. It has a really good smell, Even though you iron your hair, the smell remains, it´s really nice! Mine already run out, I need to buy another bottle ASAP!
Kiana Marie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It definitely does its job. I'm not fond of the smell. I do prefer the red bottle. It does not last as long as I would like but I do love in a humid and hot area. I recommend this for people who live in colder places
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Tequila C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?