Add a Photo
Photos (11)
Betty D.
Betty D.
Chicago Heights, IL

Love this for flat ironing hair, does not weigh hair down and a little goes a long way.
Sam K.
Sam K.
Las Vegas, NV

Product smells great makes my hair feel nice but the protection doesn't seem that great
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Winder, GA

Works well to protect my hair although I no longer find myself reaching for it.
Yasmine M.
Yasmine M.
Cairo, Egypt

It's amazing and really protects your hair from the heat and damage on the bach
Anais  R.
Anais R.
Pocono Pines, PA

I don't know what I would do without this product! It makes my hair so soft after straightening, blow drying, and even curling. It works wonders. I really recommend buying this product.
Greimy V.
Greimy V.

I try to stay away from using heat on my hair, but when i do this is what i use. Love the scent and i think it actually helps the hair stay straight longer, it also adds shine.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
North Canton, OH

Seems to work pretty well, I haven't used any other heat protectants to compare it to, but I always love this brand. Obviously hair will still get damaged but it seems to help more than not using any.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Burlington, VT

I'm growing my hair out from a pixie cut, and wanted to make sure to take good care of it while growing it out. This product smells great, and seems to work well--my hair is smooth with no noticeable split ends. Only two issues with it: First, it made my bathroom floor EXTREMELY slippery--some overspray must have ended up on the floor, and I nearly killed myself falling. Had to mop the floor, and I now spray over a carpet. Second, too much of the product can leave a residue in my hair. It's not greasy, it just feels less soft.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Rexburg, ID

I really love this product. I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better. I spray it all over my hair before I dry and style and feel like it really helps make it look and feel healthier while protecting it from further damage.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Saint Louis, MO

I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should. It smells great! I also use it as a sort of detangler. I just spray a little on my hair before I brush, after showering, and it really helps me brush through my long hair!
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now