TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
4.26 / 5 based on 156 Reviews
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
- "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
- "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
- "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
- "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
Works great and it has a very nice smell, I will buy this again when I need it! love love love
I absolutely love this product !!! i spray it on before i straighten my hair. and then after!!
My hair doesn't feel as dried out when drying or styling as it used to withhtout this product.
This product works well on my hair.I use it when I straighten my hair. The scent is very light.
Works well :) I always use it when I straighten my hair and I think it works. It dries fast.
I got this once, used it pretty quick but would prefer a different brand on heat protection
I don't have a problem with this. It smells good and I use it every time I curl my hair.
This stuff works so good. It leaves my hair frizz free. Especially when I blow dry after
I like this pretty good. My only issue is it's a bit too wet. Makes the hair lay limp.
Product smells great makes my hair feel nice but the protection doesn't seem that great
Q & A
Is this product worth buying?
Do they have in different sizes?
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos