Add a Photo
Photos (12)
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
Collinsville , Ms

It was an okay product. I didn't see any results really with this. I would not buy it again. I do wish I could find something that would easily and rapidly lengthen my hair.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.

This stuff smells pretty awesome first of all. And as far as doing its job it's winning at that too. Just be careful not to use too much or else you'll be a sticky mess.
Sally V.
Sally V.
Goldsboro, NC

I just staring using this kind of heat protector and for the first time it did a good job me and smell delicious and my hair feels so soft and don't look bad at all
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

I love this product. Immediately after using it, I could feel a difference in my hair, which is usually brittle and frizzy and damaged. After I used this stuff once (spray it on wet hair, then style as normal) I noticed it felt so much healthier and stronger. Like, this stuff does what it says, and actually does strengthen your hair, and it's a very good heat protectant as well. It smells great, and is easy to use. I'm probably not going to try any other brands, at least for a good while.
Libby R.
Libby R.

Works well and is inexpensive! It does make your hair slightly damp so don't over use and wait for it to dry
Raylene M.
Raylene M.

I started to try this heat protector since the one I usually used was sold out. It's not too bad of a heat protector but for some reason it doesn't protect my hair as well. I love the smell of the product. The only season I give this four star is because it doesn't protect my hair well enough (which is the point of the product). Other than that, it's pretty good.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA

Awesome protectant when straightening hair. Super affordable. Works well with other products. Leaves no residue. A little goes a long way. Spray before blow drying and flat ironing. No noticeable scent.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
North Canton, OH

Seems to work pretty well, I haven't used any other heat protectants to compare it to, but I always love this brand. Obviously hair will still get damaged but it seems to help more than not using any.
Greimy V.
Greimy V.

I try to stay away from using heat on my hair, but when i do this is what i use. Love the scent and i think it actually helps the hair stay straight longer, it also adds shine.
Faye C.
Faye C.

I'm not gonna lie, I've tried better, but for the price I think this is excellent. Even though I have fine hair, I can put it basically all over and it doesn't make my hair greasy. I do have to still add an oil to my dry ends though. I feel like this does reduce split ends, but I'd really like it if it helped to detangle at the same time...
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now