Add a Photo

#14 in Heat Protectors
Photos (10)
Mackenzy O.
Mackenzy O.

This stuff works so good. It leaves my hair frizz free. Especially when I blow dry after
Tuanh L.
Tuanh L.

I don't have a problem with this. It smells good and I use it every time I curl my hair.
Betty D.
Betty D.
Chicago Heights, IL

Love this for flat ironing hair, does not weigh hair down and a little goes a long way.
Sam K.
Sam K.
Las Vegas, NV

Product smells great makes my hair feel nice but the protection doesn't seem that great
roselyn j.
roselyn j.

Truly protect you hair from heat can not put heat on my hair without this great product
Yasmine M.
Yasmine M.
Cairo, Egypt

It's amazing and really protects your hair from the heat and damage on the bach
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Winder, GA

Works well to protect my hair although I no longer find myself reaching for it.
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.

This works very well. But my only problem is you have to wait a minute because when you spray it in your hair it gets it wet so you have to wait for it to dry
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Burlington, VT

I'm growing my hair out from a pixie cut, and wanted to make sure to take good care of it while growing it out. This product smells great, and seems to work well--my hair is smooth with no noticeable split ends. Only two issues with it: First, it made my bathroom floor EXTREMELY slippery--some overspray must have ended up on the floor, and I nearly killed myself falling. Had to mop the floor, and I now spray over a carpet. Second, too much of the product can leave a residue in my hair. It's not greasy, it just feels less soft.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

I love this product. Immediately after using it, I could feel a difference in my hair, which is usually brittle and frizzy and damaged. After I used this stuff once (spray it on wet hair, then style as normal) I noticed it felt so much healthier and stronger. Like, this stuff does what it says, and actually does strengthen your hair, and it's a very good heat protectant as well. It smells great, and is easy to use. I'm probably not going to try any other brands, at least for a good while.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?

Join Now