Incoming! All the February Launches You Need to Know
TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
4.27 / 5 based on 153 Reviews
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
- "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
- "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
- "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
- "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
I use this spray on a regular basis . It leaves my hair shiny and soft. Even after using my flat iron.
It works good. I like how it makes the hair stay flatten andnot frezze up with the heat or from heat
This product works well on my hair.I use it when I straighten my hair. The scent is very light.
Works great and it has a very nice smell, I will buy this again when I need it! love love love
I don't have a problem with this. It smells good and I use it every time I curl my hair.
Truly protect you hair from heat can not put heat on my hair without this great product
I started to try this heat protector since the one I usually used was sold out. It's not too bad of a heat protector but for some reason it doesn't protect my hair as well. I love the smell of the product. The only season I give this four star is because it doesn't protect my hair well enough (which is the point of the product). Other than that, it's pretty good.
Awesome protectant when straightening hair. Super affordable. Works well with other products. Leaves no residue. A little goes a long way. Spray before blow drying and flat ironing. No noticeable scent.
I love this product. Immediately after using it, I could feel a difference in my hair, which is usually brittle and frizzy and damaged. After I used this stuff once (spray it on wet hair, then style as normal) I noticed it felt so much healthier and stronger. Like, this stuff does what it says, and actually does strengthen your hair, and it's a very good heat protectant as well. It smells great, and is easy to use. I'm probably not going to try any other brands, at least for a good while.
Works well and is inexpensive! It does make your hair slightly damp so don't over use and wait for it to dry
Q & A
Is this product worth buying?
Do they have in different sizes?
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos