Add a Photo

Photos (10)
Sam K.
Sam K.
Las Vegas, NV

Product smells great makes my hair feel nice but the protection doesn't seem that great
roselyn j.
roselyn j.

Truly protect you hair from heat can not put heat on my hair without this great product
Yasmine M.
Yasmine M.
Cairo, Egypt

It's amazing and really protects your hair from the heat and damage on the bach
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Winder, GA

Works well to protect my hair although I no longer find myself reaching for it.
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.

This works very well. But my only problem is you have to wait a minute because when you spray it in your hair it gets it wet so you have to wait for it to dry
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
Collinsville, MS

It was an okay product. I didn't see any results really with this. I would not buy it again. I do wish I could find something that would easily and rapidly lengthen my hair.
Anne T.
Anne T.
Toronto, Ontario

The original is much better. I saw additional no benefits when using this product. The very annoying thing about it is that if you run your hands through your hair, your fingers would be slightly sticky or tacky. I didn't have this problem when using the original heat protectant. Sure, it smells nice, but the sticky hair feeling was upsetting
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Tallahassee, FL

Absolutely move this product !!! my go to heat protect .. I spray my hair thoroughly after I towel dry and blow dry In sections then voila! beautifully blown out hair !!
Sophia A.
Sophia A.

This stuff smells pretty awesome first of all. And as far as doing its job it's winning at that too. Just be careful not to use too much or else you'll be a sticky mess.
Denise O.
Denise O.
Everett, WA

Makes my hair shiny without looking greasy. I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now