BY TRESEMMÉ #15 in Heat Protectors

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...

TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
Denise O.
Denise O.
Arlington, WA
Makes my hair shiny without looking greasy. I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Tallahassee, FL
Absolutely move this product !!! my go to heat protect .. I spray my hair thoroughly after I towel dry and blow dry In sections then voila! beautifully blown out hair !!
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
This works very well. But my only problem is you have to wait a minute because when you spray it in your hair it gets it wet so you have to wait for it to dry
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Burlington, VT
I'm growing my hair out from a pixie cut, and wanted to make sure to take good care of it while growing it out. This product smells great, and seems to work well--my hair is smooth with no noticeable split ends. Only two issues with it: First, it made my bathroom floor EXTREMELY slippery--some overspray must have ended up on the floor, and I nearly killed myself falling. Had to mop the floor, and I now spray over a carpet. Second, too much of the product can leave a residue in my hair. It's not greasy, it just feels less soft.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Rexburg, ID
I really love this product. I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better. I spray it all over my hair before I dry and style and feel like it really helps make it look and feel healthier while protecting it from further damage.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should. It smells great! I also use it as a sort of detangler. I just spray a little on my hair before I brush, after showering, and it really helps me brush through my long hair!
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
Collinsville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was an okay product. I didn't see any results really with this. I would not buy it again. I do wish I could find something that would easily and rapidly lengthen my hair.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells pretty awesome first of all. And as far as doing its job it's winning at that too. Just be careful not to use too much or else you'll be a sticky mess.
Sally V.
Sally V.
Goldsboro, NC
I just staring using this kind of heat protector and for the first time it did a good job me and smell delicious and my hair feels so soft and don't look bad at all
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
I love this product. Immediately after using it, I could feel a difference in my hair, which is usually brittle and frizzy and damaged. After I used this stuff once (spray it on wet hair, then style as normal) I noticed it felt so much healthier and stronger. Like, this stuff does what it says, and actually does strengthen your hair, and it's a very good heat protectant as well. It smells great, and is easy to use. I'm probably not going to try any other brands, at least for a good while.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?