Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Denise O.
Denise O.
Everett, WA

Makes my hair shiny without looking greasy. I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more.
Margot D.
Margot D.
Rochester, NY

I always use this before any event in which I know I'll have to use hot tools on my hair. It smells amazing all day long and I haven had dead, brittle ends since I've been using it.
Leticia A.
Leticia A.
San jose, CA

It's and okay product but has way too much alcohol which dries your hair way too much when you use it. I have thin hair and it leaves my hair feeling like straw but it does smell good and I've used worst products so if you need one it's good but there are some without alcohol so they don't dry your hair
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL

My go to heat protectant! Keeps my hair from getting damaged, makes it shine, and smells really good! Don't use too much product because it will make your hair feel weird. Just takes a little bit and lasts a while!
Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I liked this product at first , but after I finished one bottle of it I switched. I switched because if i put more than a few sprays on my hair it would make my hair feel weird and crunchy, and it took the softness out of my hair which I did not like.
Mohini P.
Mohini P.
Des Plaines, IL

It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine.
Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.
Jackson, OH

I have super thick hair that is prone to frizz, I love to hot roll my hair and the heat from the rollers can cause some serious damage. This products really cuts down on damage therefore cuts down on frizz.
Allison W.
Allison W.

I really love this product. I think it's helps with the strength of my hair I use it everyday before blow drying.
Jayna H.
Jayna H.

I like this pretty good. My only issue is it's a bit too wet. Makes the hair lay limp.
Demi H.
Demi H.
Birmingham

I believe this product has given me the Salon Quality hair and each time I use it it gives me that salon feeling. I also believe all hair should be protected by heat defence as heat defence prevents damage to the hair and helps it become less brittle and dull. Over a continued use I believe this has helped my hair gain strength and made it look more fuller. I highly recommend this product to both genders as it has been a part of my hair care since a young age and it is not over the budget❤️👌🏽💇🏼
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now