Add a Photo

Photos (10)
lucero m.
lucero m.
Lynwood, CA

This product is awesome i would recommend it to any one who use a lot of heat to style their hair.
Shaquilla D.
Shaquilla D.

This product works well on my hair.I use it when I straighten my hair. The scent is very light.
julie s.
julie s.
Winter Garden, FL

I absolutely love this product !!! i spray it on before i straighten my hair. and then after!!
Ronee A.
Ronee A.
Clayton, IN

Works great and it has a very nice smell, I will buy this again when I need it! love love love
Kim B.
Kim B.
Coon Rapids

My hair doesn't feel as dried out when drying or styling as it used to withhtout this product.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ellenwood, GA

Works well :) I always use it when I straighten my hair and I think it works. It dries fast.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Pasco, WA

I got this once, used it pretty quick but would prefer a different brand on heat protection
Tuanh L.
Tuanh L.

I don't have a problem with this. It smells good and I use it every time I curl my hair.
Mackenzy O.
Mackenzy O.

This stuff works so good. It leaves my hair frizz free. Especially when I blow dry after
Betty D.
Betty D.
Chicago Heights, IL

Love this for flat ironing hair, does not weigh hair down and a little goes a long way.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now