Add a Photo

By TRESEMMÉ
#13 in Heat Protectors
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";"
Photos (9)
Dallas W.
Dallas W.
Conover, NC

Protects hair and gives a nice shine. I always use when I straighten or blow dry. Definitely recommend
Abonti F.
Abonti F.

This product gave a shine to my hair. Also it protected my hair from heat damage. Loved the smell too.
Megan m.
Megan m.
Harrison Twp, MI

I abosoutley love this product! It protects my hair from any heat damage and evenly applys to my hair.
Laura A.
Laura A.

I use this spray on a regular basis . It leaves my hair shiny and soft. Even after using my flat iron.
jaila V.
jaila V.
Crestview, FL

It works good. I like how it makes the hair stay flatten andnot frezze up with the heat or from heat
Claudia G.
Claudia G.

Busisisima calidad, huele delicioso. Además de que hace su trabajo súper bien, lo recomiendo mucho
lucero m.
lucero m.
Lynwood, CA

This product is awesome i would recommend it to any one who use a lot of heat to style their hair.
Shaquilla D.
Shaquilla D.

This product works well on my hair.I use it when I straighten my hair. The scent is very light.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Coon Rapids

My hair doesn't feel as dried out when drying or styling as it used to withhtout this product.
julie s.
julie s.
Winter Garden, FL

I absolutely love this product !!! i spray it on before i straighten my hair. and then after!!
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!

Join Now