Add a Photo
Photos (12)
Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I liked this product at first , but after I finished one bottle of it I switched. I switched because if i put more than a few sprays on my hair it would make my hair feel weird and crunchy, and it took the softness out of my hair which I did not like.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL

My go to heat protectant! Keeps my hair from getting damaged, makes it shine, and smells really good! Don't use too much product because it will make your hair feel weird. Just takes a little bit and lasts a while!
Leticia A.
Leticia A.
San jose, CA

It's and okay product but has way too much alcohol which dries your hair way too much when you use it. I have thin hair and it leaves my hair feeling like straw but it does smell good and I've used worst products so if you need one it's good but there are some without alcohol so they don't dry your hair
Margot D.
Margot D.
Rochester, NY

I always use this before any event in which I know I'll have to use hot tools on my hair. It smells amazing all day long and I haven had dead, brittle ends since I've been using it.
Denise O.
Denise O.
Everett, WA

Makes my hair shiny without looking greasy. I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Tallahassee, FL

Absolutely move this product !!! my go to heat protect .. I spray my hair thoroughly after I towel dry and blow dry In sections then voila! beautifully blown out hair !!
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.

This works very well. But my only problem is you have to wait a minute because when you spray it in your hair it gets it wet so you have to wait for it to dry
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Burlington, VT

I'm growing my hair out from a pixie cut, and wanted to make sure to take good care of it while growing it out. This product smells great, and seems to work well--my hair is smooth with no noticeable split ends. Only two issues with it: First, it made my bathroom floor EXTREMELY slippery--some overspray must have ended up on the floor, and I nearly killed myself falling. Had to mop the floor, and I now spray over a carpet. Second, too much of the product can leave a residue in my hair. It's not greasy, it just feels less soft.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Rexburg, ID

I really love this product. I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better. I spray it all over my hair before I dry and style and feel like it really helps make it look and feel healthier while protecting it from further damage.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Saint Louis, MO

I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should. It smells great! I also use it as a sort of detangler. I just spray a little on my hair before I brush, after showering, and it really helps me brush through my long hair!
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh , PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?