BY TRESEMMÉ #15 in Heat Protectors

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...

TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome protectant when straightening hair. Super affordable. Works well with other products. Leaves no residue. A little goes a long way. Spray before blow drying and flat ironing. No noticeable scent.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Seems to work pretty well, I haven't used any other heat protectants to compare it to, but I always love this brand. Obviously hair will still get damaged but it seems to help more than not using any.
Greimy V.
Greimy V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I try to stay away from using heat on my hair, but when i do this is what i use. Love the scent and i think it actually helps the hair stay straight longer, it also adds shine.
Jayna H.
Jayna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this pretty good. My only issue is it's a bit too wet. Makes the hair lay limp.
saige k.
saige k.
This product did not work as well as I had wished. It seemed to leave a weird texture on my hair that I didn't like at all.
Allison W.
Allison W.
I really love this product. I think it's helps with the strength of my hair I use it everyday before blow drying.
Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.
Jackson, OH
I have super thick hair that is prone to frizz, I love to hot roll my hair and the heat from the rollers can cause some serious damage. This products really cuts down on damage therefore cuts down on frizz.
Mohini P.
Mohini P.
Des Plaines, IL
Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I liked this product at first , but after I finished one bottle of it I switched. I switched because if i put more than a few sprays on my hair it would make my hair feel weird and crunchy, and it took the softness out of my hair which I did not like.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
My go to heat protectant! Keeps my hair from getting damaged, makes it shine, and smells really good! Don't use too much product because it will make your hair feel weird. Just takes a little bit and lasts a while!
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?