Incoming! All the February Launches You Need to Know
TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
4.27 / 5 based on 153 Reviews
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
- "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
- "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
- "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
- "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
I absolutely love this product !!! i spray it on before i straighten my hair. and then after!!
This product did not work as well as I had wished. It seemed to leave a weird texture on my hair that I didn't like at all.
I am in love with this protecting spray! It does wonders, and keeps my hair from having so much damage.
Love this for flat ironing hair, does not weigh hair down and a little goes a long way.
Product smells great makes my hair feel nice but the protection doesn't seem that great
So good works well,you literally just spray it on and saves you hair from getting damaged love it have to try it guys
I like this pretty good. My only issue is it's a bit too wet. Makes the hair lay limp.
I love love love this spray I use it every single day !! BIG Fan will forever be my to go to heat protector spray !!
Great product. it protects my hair from the heat. I put it in my hair while it's damp and it smells so good!
I abosoutley love this product! It protects my hair from any heat damage and evenly applys to my hair.
Q & A
Is this product worth buying?
Do they have in different sizes?
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos