Add a Photo

#14 in Heat Protectors
Photos (10)
Leticia L.
Leticia L.

I love love love this spray I use it every single day !! BIG Fan will forever be my to go to heat protector spray !!
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Warwick

Love this! Leaves my hair straight all day and night and never greasy! Such a great price for such a great product!
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Leroy, MI

This product has helped a ton when I use my flat iron my hair no longer smells or looks burnt. Its shiny and soft.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Fredericksbrg, VA

Keeps my hair smooth after straightening, visibly less damage when I use my straightener often and smells great!
Yesenia J.
Yesenia J.

Great product. it protects my hair from the heat. I put it in my hair while it's damp and it smells so good!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Cincinnati, OH

Love it!! I style my hair every single day using the blow dryer
and flat iron and I think this stuff works
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Bellmore, NY

I am in love with this protecting spray! It does wonders, and keeps my hair from having so much damage.
Dallas W.
Dallas W.
Raleigh, Nc

Protects hair and gives a nice shine. I always use when I straighten or blow dry. Definitely recommend
Abonti F.
Abonti F.

This product gave a shine to my hair. Also it protected my hair from heat damage. Loved the smell too.
Megan m.
Megan m.
Harrison Twp, MI

I abosoutley love this product! It protects my hair from any heat damage and evenly applys to my hair.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?

Join Now