Incoming! All the February Launches You Need to Know
TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
BY TRESEMMÉ #15 in Heat Protectors
4.27 / 5 based on 152 Reviews
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
- "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
- "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
- "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
- "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
I love love love this spray I use it every single day !! BIG Fan will forever be my to go to heat protector spray !!
Great product. it protects my hair from the heat. I put it in my hair while it's damp and it smells so good!
I use this spray on a regular basis . It leaves my hair shiny and soft. Even after using my flat iron.
I abosoutley love this product! It protects my hair from any heat damage and evenly applys to my hair.
It works good. I like how it makes the hair stay flatten andnot frezze up with the heat or from heat
This product works well on my hair.I use it when I straighten my hair. The scent is very light.
Works great and it has a very nice smell, I will buy this again when I need it! love love love
I don't have a problem with this. It smells good and I use it every time I curl my hair.
Truly protect you hair from heat can not put heat on my hair without this great product
Works well and is inexpensive! It does make your hair slightly damp so don't over use and wait for it to dry
Q & A
Is this product worth buying?
Do they have in different sizes?
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos