Add a Photo

By TRESEMMÉ
#13 in Heat Protectors
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";"
Photos (9)
Joy L.
Joy L.
Scarborough, Ontario

Not bad for protecting hair from heat. However, leaves an odd white residue? I wouldn't really recommend the product.
member-54387b3bd
member-54387b3bd
Uk

So good works well,you literally just spray it on and saves you hair from getting damaged love it have to try it guys
Leticia L.
Leticia L.

I love love love this spray I use it every single day !! BIG Fan will forever be my to go to heat protector spray !!
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Warwick

Love this! Leaves my hair straight all day and night and never greasy! Such a great price for such a great product!
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Leroy, MI

This product has helped a ton when I use my flat iron my hair no longer smells or looks burnt. Its shiny and soft.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Fredericksbrg, VA

Keeps my hair smooth after straightening, visibly less damage when I use my straightener often and smells great!
Yesenia J.
Yesenia J.

Great product. it protects my hair from the heat. I put it in my hair while it's damp and it smells so good!
Libby R.
Libby R.

Works well and is inexpensive! It does make your hair slightly damp so don't over use and wait for it to dry
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Cincinnati, OH

Love it!! I style my hair every single day using the blow dryer
and flat iron and I think this stuff works
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Bellmore, NY

I am in love with this protecting spray! It does wonders, and keeps my hair from having so much damage.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!

Join Now