BY TRESEMMÉ #12 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

With TRESemmé® Platinum Strength® Heat Protection Hair Spray, the power to take on heat is your hands! A heat protection spray specially formulated to protect you from the brutal heat styling that so often damages your hair. Don't tolerate breakage, frizz, or dry, dull hair. Enjoy the beautiful, smooth, strong tresses you've always wanted. see more...

• Does this make your hair greasy at all?3 Answers
  • Where can u get a bottle of this haven't saw it in stores??1 Answers
  • Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it l...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells amazing all day long and I haven had dead, brittle ends since I've been using it." in 1 review
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "I have super thick hair that is prone to frizz, I love to hot roll my hair and the heat from the rollers can cause some serious damage." in 1 review
Bekah S.
Telford, PA
I use this stuff whenever I'm styling my hair. The smell is nice, nothing special. It seems to do the job well but I think I prefer the heat protectant with the red cap. I still think this is a great affordable product.
Neeraja P.
Tampa, FL
I've been on the hunt for a heat protectant for a while now and this gets the job done beautifully. With its light-weight formula, it ensure that every strand is well coated and protected from the styling tools.
Miriam C.
Silver Spring, MD
I use this product daily. It holds up to what it says it does. If I do not use this product and I apply heat, my hair gets very dry. However, once applied and I use heat then my hair feels moisturized and soft.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
My go to heat protectant! Keeps my hair from getting damaged, makes it shine, and smells really good! Don't use too much product because it will make your hair feel weird. Just takes a little bit and lasts a while!
Mela N.
This product works really good on protecting my expectations were that it wouldn't be hard on your hair. It compares to alternatives cause the brand. This does have a really nice sent I would not buy again because of how I left my hair hard.
Monica W.
Janesville, WI
This product is one of my favorites I love how it work in my hair I think it helps a lot when I use the curly iron to keep the curls just perfect and for a long period of time. Price is right too.
Brittany P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Awesome protectant when straightening hair. Super affordable. Works well with other products. Leaves no residue. A little goes a long way. Spray before blow drying and flat ironing. No noticeable scent.
Camille Z.
Highland Mills, NY
I never used heat protecting sprays on my hair before so i thought i would give this one a try. I'm glad I did!!! this keeps my hair from drying out. the product definitely does what it promises.
Jazmin R.
Fort Worth, TX
Does protect yiur hair a good amount definitely better than not wearing anything at all and letting it damge you're hair without anything. It's good value for the price you pay. I found mine at Target. There is a couple things i would change. Not many but some.
Gabby C.
Elmhurst, NY
I don't straighten my hair often but when I do this is my go-to protecting spray. I'm pretty sure it does one hell of a job because my hair is healthy and happy, always. Great product.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Sarah M.
Does this make your hair greasy at all?
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Doll D.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never used heat protection spary before, i stopped using heat often because of it being so damaging.What dose this spray make your hair look like? Do you still get split ends?what do it smell lik
Emily M.
I straighten my hair a lot and it always gets so dried out. Does this work well ? Will it keep my hair feeling soft and healthy ?