Add a Photo
Photos (12)
jaila V.
jaila V.
Crestview, FL

It works good. I like how it makes the hair stay flatten andnot frezze up with the heat or from heat
Shaquilla D.
Shaquilla D.

This product works well on my hair.I use it when I straighten my hair. The scent is very light.
Ronee A.
Ronee A.
Clayton, IN

Works great and it has a very nice smell, I will buy this again when I need it! love love love
Tuanh L.
Tuanh L.

I don't have a problem with this. It smells good and I use it every time I curl my hair.
roselyn j.
roselyn j.

Truly protect you hair from heat can not put heat on my hair without this great product
saige k.
saige k.

This product did not work as well as I had wished. It seemed to leave a weird texture on my hair that I didn't like at all.
Jayna H.
Jayna H.

I like this pretty good. My only issue is it's a bit too wet. Makes the hair lay limp.
Allison W.
Allison W.

I really love this product. I think it's helps with the strength of my hair I use it everyday before blow drying.
Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.
Jackson, OH

I have super thick hair that is prone to frizz, I love to hot roll my hair and the heat from the rollers can cause some serious damage. This products really cuts down on damage therefore cuts down on frizz.
Mohini P.
Mohini P.
Des Plaines, IL

It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now