Add a Photo
Photos (11)
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Fredericksbrg, VA

Keeps my hair smooth after straightening, visibly less damage when I use my straightener often and smells great!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Cincinnati, OH

Love it!! I style my hair every single day using the blow dryer
and flat iron and I think this stuff works
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Bellmore, NY

I am in love with this protecting spray! It does wonders, and keeps my hair from having so much damage.
Abonti F.
Abonti F.

This product gave a shine to my hair. Also it protected my hair from heat damage. Loved the smell too.
Dallas W.
Dallas W.
Raleigh, Nc

Protects hair and gives a nice shine. I always use when I straighten or blow dry. Definitely recommend
Laura A.
Laura A.

I use this spray on a regular basis . It leaves my hair shiny and soft. Even after using my flat iron.
Megan m.
Megan m.
Harrison Twp, MI

I abosoutley love this product! It protects my hair from any heat damage and evenly applys to my hair.
jaila V.
jaila V.
Crestview, FL

It works good. I like how it makes the hair stay flatten andnot frezze up with the heat or from heat
lucero m.
lucero m.
Lynwood, CA

This product is awesome i would recommend it to any one who use a lot of heat to style their hair.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.

Busisisima calidad, huele delicioso. Además de que hace su trabajo súper bien, lo recomiendo mucho
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now