Add a Photo
Photos (12)
Laura A.
Laura A.
I use this spray on a regular basis . It leaves my hair shiny and soft. Even after using my flat iron.
jaila V.
jaila V.
Crestview, FL
It works good. I like how it makes the hair stay flatten andnot frezze up with the heat or from heat
Shaquilla D.
Shaquilla D.
This product works well on my hair.I use it when I straighten my hair. The scent is very light.
Ronee A.
Ronee A.
Clayton, IN
Works great and it has a very nice smell, I will buy this again when I need it! love love love
Tuanh L.
Tuanh L.
I don't have a problem with this. It smells good and I use it every time I curl my hair.
roselyn j.
roselyn j.
Truly protect you hair from heat can not put heat on my hair without this great product
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
Collinsville , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was an okay product. I didn't see any results really with this. I would not buy it again. I do wish I could find something that would easily and rapidly lengthen my hair.
Margot D.
Margot D.
Pittsford, NY
I always use this before any event in which I know I'll have to use hot tools on my hair. It smells amazing all day long and I haven had dead, brittle ends since I've been using it.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
This stuff smells pretty awesome first of all. And as far as doing its job it's winning at that too. Just be careful not to use too much or else you'll be a sticky mess.
Sally V.
Sally V.
Goldsboro, NC
I just staring using this kind of heat protector and for the first time it did a good job me and smell delicious and my hair feels so soft and don't look bad at all
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh , PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL
What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?