Add a Photo
Photos (11)
member-54387b3bd
member-54387b3bd
Uk

So good works well,you literally just spray it on and saves you hair from getting damaged love it have to try it guys
Leticia L.
Leticia L.

I love love love this spray I use it every single day !! BIG Fan will forever be my to go to heat protector spray !!
Yesenia J.
Yesenia J.

Great product. it protects my hair from the heat. I put it in my hair while it's damp and it smells so good!
Laura A.
Laura A.

I use this spray on a regular basis . It leaves my hair shiny and soft. Even after using my flat iron.
Shaquilla D.
Shaquilla D.

This product works well on my hair.I use it when I straighten my hair. The scent is very light.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Saint Louis, MO

I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should. It smells great! I also use it as a sort of detangler. I just spray a little on my hair before I brush, after showering, and it really helps me brush through my long hair!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

I love this product. Immediately after using it, I could feel a difference in my hair, which is usually brittle and frizzy and damaged. After I used this stuff once (spray it on wet hair, then style as normal) I noticed it felt so much healthier and stronger. Like, this stuff does what it says, and actually does strengthen your hair, and it's a very good heat protectant as well. It smells great, and is easy to use. I'm probably not going to try any other brands, at least for a good while.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Rexburg, ID

I really love this product. I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better. I spray it all over my hair before I dry and style and feel like it really helps make it look and feel healthier while protecting it from further damage.
Libby R.
Libby R.

Works well and is inexpensive! It does make your hair slightly damp so don't over use and wait for it to dry
Raylene M.
Raylene M.

I started to try this heat protector since the one I usually used was sold out. It's not too bad of a heat protector but for some reason it doesn't protect my hair as well. I love the smell of the product. The only season I give this four star is because it doesn't protect my hair well enough (which is the point of the product). Other than that, it's pretty good.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now