BY TRESEMMÉ #12 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "I didn't have this problem when using the original heat protectant." in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
Danni R.
Amherst, MA
I use this product every time I apply heat to my hair. I really think it has helped improve the strength of my hair and keeps it from fraying. My hair feels stronger and healthier. The price is fair for the product. It is easy to apply and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or dirty.
Emma J.
This product was ok. I didn't notice any difference when using it but my hair also wasn't worse after using it. I didn't really care for the scent but it wasn't overpowering and eventually went away after applied. It made by hair feel a little greasy but nothing crazy. Over all this wasn't horrible but I wouldn't repurchase
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
I have natural curly hair and I use a lot of heat on my hair which makes it frizzy and dry but using this heat protectant strengthens my hair making it smooth and moisturized preventing more damage. I sprayed it all over my hair after my shower then let it air dry then I use my straightener.
Rochelle N.
I really like this product when I use hot tools for my hair. It has saved my hair from getting a lot of split ends and helping with the high heat temperatures. It doesn't feel too heavy on your hair. It didn't weigh my hair down. It makes my hair look sleek and straight after I flat iron it
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I love this heat protector. I have used this for a long time and buy it
over and over. I spray it on my hair before blow drying and before using
a hot tool. The scent is nice, and doesn't really last In my hair which
I like. Anyone who wants an affordable heat protector (which you need!)
needs to get this.

Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Seems to work pretty well, I haven't used any other heat protectants to compare it to, but I always love this brand. Obviously hair will still get damaged but it seems to help more than not using any.
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
I've had this product for a while now and each time I use it I remember why I don't reach for it every time I style my hair with heat. With products like this I usually focus them on the lower half of my hair, specifically the ends of my hair which need the most protection or help with damage. However, whenever I spray this product in my hair, wait for it to dry and try to brush my hair it becomes so snarly from this product. Even after I seem to finally tame it enough to curl or straighten it, it will continue to have a funky feeling and knotty-sticky-ness to where ever I sprayed this product. I can't get over this weird feeling enough to see the benefits of it.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I've used this for many years when using straighners on my hair, it works as it is supposed too, it has a really nice smell. I have no complaints about this product, i believe it works on all hair types as my mom as curly hair and i have used this to flat iron her hair before and it held nicely, however it did require me to add an anti-frizzing product as well as a hair spray just to be safe. Recommending nevertheless.
Nicole R.
This product left my hair feeling sticky! Definitely felt like it did more damage than better. I have thick hair and I felt like it didn't do anything. I guess I got what I paid for!
Rachel D.
Burlington, VT
I'm growing my hair out from a pixie cut, and wanted to make sure to take good care of it while growing it out. This product smells great, and seems to work well--my hair is smooth with no noticeable split ends. Only two issues with it: First, it made my bathroom floor EXTREMELY slippery--some overspray must have ended up on the floor, and I nearly killed myself falling. Had to mop the floor, and I now spray over a carpet. Second, too much of the product can leave a residue in my hair. It's not greasy, it just feels less soft.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Jaime M.
Decatur, TN
Where can u get a bottle of this haven't saw it in stores??
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?