Vanessa G.
I love this product. Immediately after using it, I could feel a difference in my hair, which is usually brittle and frizzy and damaged. After I used this stuff once (spray it on wet hair, then style as normal) I noticed it felt so much healthier and stronger. Like, this stuff does what it says, and actually does strengthen your hair, and it's a very good heat protectant as well. It smells great, and is easy to use. I'm probably not going to try any other brands, at least for a good while.