BY TRESEMMÉ

The power to take on heat is in your hands. Protect your hair from the everyday effects of heat styling including breakage frizz and dry dull hair. Now you can enjoy smooth moisturized tresses with all their beautiful strength. see more...

Andree H.
Santa Clarita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this before styling my hair when I would curl my hair every morning. My stylist couldn't even tell I used heat on my hair because my hair looked so healthy. I would definitely buy this again. The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 stars is because I wasn't a fan of the spray bottle.
Morgen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this heat protectant spray! I typically blow dry my bangs everyday and use this spray to protect my hair! It is very effective and I could see a difference in my hair before and after I started using this product! My hair felt and looked less fried.
Shawna H.
Rochester, MN
Only heat protector I love and trust and will always recommend over any other one. Great price and works great.
Bianca R.
Irving, Tx
My favorite drug store heat protectant! You can never go wrong with this or the red one!
Kiy B.
This is a must have to protect your hair from heat! Before flat ironing my hair, I spritz this on and then put my flat iron to work. The bottle lasts me a while so it is definitely worth the price. Only con is it can feel a bit sticky, other than that, I love it.
Shemeka I.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The thought of my hair being protected from all the heat it is usually exposed to really excited me. So, I decided to try tresemme's Heat Protectant spray. I really wasn't a fan because it went on like water and got my hair feeling dry and brittle once it dried in. Not a fan of this product. I prefer an oil, like the Garnier Fructis sleek and shine
Olga M.
Have been using this product for a long time. I heat style my hair every time I wash it, which is every other day. My hair is on the dry side so I can't wash every day. But I use this product along with my other professional styling shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in products to protect my hair and it works wonderfully.
Katry M.
Hayward, CA
Works the best when u want long lasting straighten hair , i really love tresemme products
Saray G.
Three Rivers, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product i used it every day i put heat on my hair and its less damagging to my hair love it i recommend it
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works wonders for your hair. I never knew protection from heat was so important for healthy hair before trying out heat protectant sprays! With other protectants, it is hard to tell whether or not they are really working and doing their job. With this product, it is easy to. It smells nice and really helps my hair, especially when I'm trying to grow it out.
Sarah M.
Does this make your hair greasy at all?
Doll D.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never used heat protection spary before, i stopped using heat often because of it being so damaging.What dose this spray make your hair look like? Do you still get split ends?what do it smell lik
Emily M.
I straighten my hair a lot and it always gets so dried out. Does this work well ? Will it keep my hair feeling soft and healthy ?
Destiny B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Does this make blonde hair look greasy and oily?
Erin H.
Florence, KY
How does this work? I have always wanted to try this but I am not sure how it will protect my hair.