BY TRESEMMÉ

The power to take on heat is in your hands. Protect your hair from the everyday effects of heat styling including breakage frizz and dry dull hair. Now you can enjoy smooth moisturized tresses with all their beautiful strength. see more...

Andree H.
Santa Clarita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this before styling my hair when I would curl my hair every morning. My stylist couldn't even tell I used heat on my hair because my hair looked so healthy. I would definitely buy this again. The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 stars is because I wasn't a fan of the spray bottle.
Morgen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this heat protectant spray! I typically blow dry my bangs everyday and use this spray to protect my hair! It is very effective and I could see a difference in my hair before and after I started using this product! My hair felt and looked less fried.
Marissa b.
I love blow drying, straightening and curling my hair. My hair is thick and colored and I used to get really bad split ends when I used all my heat products. So I always looked for new things to help so I decided to buy this about six months ago and it's great!
This heat protectant spray is pretty good. It does the job and it smells pretty good. It also doesn't leave my hair really greasy or dry. I would say that it was amazing at helping me prevent my ugly split ends from ruining my hair, so it's really good. I will probably buy this product again!
Kavita R.
I have tried this and the other Heat Protectant spray and these are bomb ! I love , love the TRESemme heat protectant sprays, they feel so light on the hair, they are not greasy or thick to bother your texture. It feels so fresh and i always had a good experience. I always go back to using these and have decided to just stick with them as i don't think they could be replaced, love it and recommend it highly !
Shemeka I.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The thought of my hair being protected from all the heat it is usually exposed to really excited me. So, I decided to try tresemme's Heat Protectant spray. I really wasn't a fan because it went on like water and got my hair feeling dry and brittle once it dried in. Not a fan of this product. I prefer an oil, like the Garnier Fructis sleek and shine
Leilany M.
Santa Cruz, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! Everyone needs this product if you are putting any type of heat on your hair. It protects your hair so well that you will see a noticeable difference. Me and my cousin use it and we have different hair types and it works perfectly. You can purchase it at any drugstore .
Elizabeth W.
I thought that this heat protectant spray was nice but it is not as good as the red thermal creations one. the red one is the absolute best and in my opinion is better than any of the high end ones that i have tried. I buy this one if the store i am at is out of the red one.
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works wonders for your hair. I never knew protection from heat was so important for healthy hair before trying out heat protectant sprays! With other protectants, it is hard to tell whether or not they are really working and doing their job. With this product, it is easy to. It smells nice and really helps my hair, especially when I'm trying to grow it out.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Been using tresemme platinum strengthening heat protect spray for a few months. I love that it doesn't make my hair greasy and it smells good. However I still feel my hair is getting damaged even though I style it every now and then, wish it was more effective.
Kiy B.
This is a must have to protect your hair from heat! Before flat ironing my hair, I spritz this on and then put my flat iron to work. The bottle lasts me a while so it is definitely worth the price. Only con is it can feel a bit sticky, other than that, I love it.
Sarah M.
Does this make your hair greasy at all?
Doll D.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never used heat protection spary before, i stopped using heat often because of it being so damaging.What dose this spray make your hair look like? Do you still get split ends?what do it smell lik
Emily M.
I straighten my hair a lot and it always gets so dried out. Does this work well ? Will it keep my hair feeling soft and healthy ?
Destiny B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Does this make blonde hair look greasy and oily?
Erin H.
Florence, KY
How does this work? I have always wanted to try this but I am not sure how it will protect my hair.