BY TRESEMMÉ

The power to take on heat is in your hands. Protect your hair from the everyday effects of heat styling including breakage frizz and dry dull hair. Now you can enjoy smooth moisturized tresses with all their beautiful strength. see more...

Marissa b.
Marissa b.
I love blow drying, straightening and curling my hair. My hair is thick and colored and I used to get really bad split ends when I used all my heat products. So I always looked for new things to help so I decided to buy this about six months ago and it's great!
This heat protectant spray is pretty good. It does the job and it smells pretty good. It also doesn't leave my hair really greasy or dry. I would say that it was amazing at helping me prevent my ugly split ends from ruining my hair, so it's really good. I will probably buy this product again!
Kavita R.
Kavita R.
I have tried this and the other Heat Protectant spray and these are bomb ! I love , love the TRESemme heat protectant sprays, they feel so light on the hair, they are not greasy or thick to bother your texture. It feels so fresh and i always had a good experience. I always go back to using these and have decided to just stick with them as i don't think they could be replaced, love it and recommend it highly !
Abby S.
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
This product works wonders for your hair. I never knew protection from heat was so important for healthy hair before trying out heat protectant sprays! With other protectants, it is hard to tell whether or not they are really working and doing their job. With this product, it is easy to. It smells nice and really helps my hair, especially when I'm trying to grow it out.
Shemeka I.
Shemeka I.
Brooklyn, NY
The thought of my hair being protected from all the heat it is usually exposed to really excited me. So, I decided to try tresemme's Heat Protectant spray. I really wasn't a fan because it went on like water and got my hair feeling dry and brittle once it dried in. Not a fan of this product. I prefer an oil, like the Garnier Fructis sleek and shine
Olga M.
Olga M.
Have been using this product for a long time. I heat style my hair every time I wash it, which is every other day. My hair is on the dry side so I can't wash every day. But I use this product along with my other professional styling shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in products to protect my hair and it works wonderfully.
Leilany M.
Leilany M.
Santa Cruz, CA
This product is amazing! Everyone needs this product if you are putting any type of heat on your hair. It protects your hair so well that you will see a noticeable difference. Me and my cousin use it and we have different hair types and it works perfectly. You can purchase it at any drugstore .
Yuri B.
Yuri B.
Burbank, IL
The smell it great! Even if I don't style my hair I like to add some onto my hair. But it works great towards the heat. Even in the summer when tanning. Jut add a little and my hair will be okay out in the fun. I would recommend it to people. I still buy it when I can afford to shop.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
This product was purchased from Kroger and has an amazing scent and a great value. I do know that it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth after straightening. It's effective and I will most likely keep using this in the future, unless something else comes a long to spur my interest!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
I thought that this heat protectant spray was nice but it is not as good as the red thermal creations one. the red one is the absolute best and in my opinion is better than any of the high end ones that i have tried. I buy this one if the store i am at is out of the red one.
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
North Las Vegas, NV
When I started using this product I didn't tell the difference but niw I think it does help my hair . There is more alternatives but this is good. It has a pretty nice scent to me . This product meet my expectations because most of the other products I've tried didn't work.
Emily M.
Emily M.
I straighten my hair a lot and it always gets so dried out. Does this work well ? Will it keep my hair feeling soft and healthy ?
Swagga D.
Swagga D.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never used heat protection spary before, i stopped using heat often because of it being so damaging.What dose this spray make your hair look like? Do you still get split ends?what do it smell lik
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Sussex, New Brunswick
Do you find this makes hair feel greasy or affect the length of time your hair keeps the style?
Shannon  B.
Shannon B.
Mcalester, OK
Does it leave a sticky mess behind.i wanna fine one that don't leave a sticky white mess behind in my hair !
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Wilkesboro, NC
Does this make your hair crunchy? I like to use a heat protectant but I still want smooth hair.