Add a Photo
Candace A.
Candace A.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this product for a while now and each time I use it I remember why I don't reach for it every time I style my hair with heat. With products like this I usually focus them on the lower half of my hair, specifically the ends of my hair which need the most protection or help with damage. However, whenever I spray this product in my hair, wait for it to dry and try to brush my hair it becomes so snarly from this product. Even after I seem to finally tame it enough to curl or straighten it, it will continue to have a funky feeling and knotty-sticky-ness to where ever I sprayed this product. I can't get over this weird feeling enough to see the benefits of it.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I've used this for many years when using straighners on my hair, it works as it is supposed too, it has a really nice smell. I have no complaints about this product, i believe it works on all hair types as my mom as curly hair and i have used this to flat iron her hair before and it held nicely, however it did require me to add an anti-frizzing product as well as a hair spray just to be safe. Recommending nevertheless.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Westchester, IL
I've been using the Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray for years and it's my go-to when using any hot tools. It smells great and really helps protect my hair, leaving it soft and shiny. It protects my ends from splitting and prevents any frizzing. especially like the price and the availability of this product! Definitely my favorite heat protectant spray!
Essie R.
Essie R.
My hair takes on a lot of heat damage. I have wavy/curly hair, it is also color treated. So to keep me from washing my hair everyday I flat iron my hair a lot burning my ends. I started using this to protect my hair from all the heat, and I can definitely see a difference in my hair. And did I mention this smells amazing?!
Wendy Z.
Wendy Z.
This is probably the most affordable drugstore heat protectant I have ever used. This is the go to product if you are looking for something inexpensive that actually claims what it says it does. The only thing I don't like is the spraying nozzle. I feel like they could have mad it with better material or a better design.
Lexus G.
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
I bought this product after I finally realized I pretty much use heat on my hair every day! I wanted to try it to protect my hair and keep it healthy and away from split ends. It had a nice Scent but overall I would have to say I was disappointed. I don't think it worked at all and I don't plan on purchasing again.
Natasha N.
Natasha N.
Jacksonville, FL
Protecting my hair from heat damage is very important to me considering I Have naturally curly hair that I love to straighten. I Tresemme every time to strengthen and protect my hair when I blow dry or use a flat iron. I always share my favorite products with my sister because we are in the same hair boat!!
Shaunna C.
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
I love this stuff. It sprays a huge portion of your hair at once so you never feel like you are wasting. I love the scent and that's really important for me for hair products. It's kind of hard to tell if it actually does protect my hair from the heat, but it leaves my hair feeling soft every time.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Love this product! The platinum strength doesn't leave my hair feeling rubbery like other drug store protectants have. This is a very affordable product and the packaging draws you in. I have red frizzy hair and this helps so much to keep it tame. I use it every time I use a heated styling tool.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Van Nuys, CA
I've been using TRESemme's Heat Protectant Sprays for about 8 years, and it never disappoints. I started to use the regular Heat Protectant Spray (red trimming, instead of blue), and switched over to this one after I dyed my hair. And I find that it works just as great! Definitely recommend it!
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh , PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL
What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?