BY TRESEMMÉ #21 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

With TRESemmé® Platinum Strength® Heat Protection Hair Spray, the power to take on heat is your hands! A heat protection spray specially formulated to protect you from the brutal heat styling that so often damages your hair. Don't tolerate breakage, frizz, or dry, dull hair. Enjoy the beautiful, smooth, strong tresses you've always wanted. see more...

• Does this make your hair greasy at all?3 Answers
  • Where can u get a bottle of this haven't saw it in stores??1 Answers
  • Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it l...1 Answers
TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells amazing all day long and I haven had dead, brittle ends since I've been using it." in 1 review
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "I have super thick hair that is prone to frizz, I love to hot roll my hair and the heat from the rollers can cause some serious damage." in 1 review
Kreston D.
Portsmouth, OH
TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray this is good for brittle hair. Strengthens while also protecting for heating tools. Gives hair a nice shine. My holy grail
Kathryn O.
seattle, Wa
This is a must-have in my beauty routine. I flat iron my hair regularly, so I am conscious of the damage heat can cause. I prefer this spray to their traditional (red spray nozzle) for the smell, and to other companies for the quality.
Emma J.
This product was ok. I didn't notice any difference when using it but my hair also wasn't worse after using it. I didn't really care for the scent but it wasn't overpowering and eventually went away after applied. It made by hair feel a little greasy but nothing crazy. Over all this wasn't horrible but I wouldn't repurchase
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
I have natural curly hair and I use a lot of heat on my hair which makes it frizzy and dry but using this heat protectant strengthens my hair making it smooth and moisturized preventing more damage. I sprayed it all over my hair after my shower then let it air dry then I use my straightener.
Angie M.
I use this product every time I straighten
My hair. It's really effective and from what I see it keeps my hair from getting damaged. I've been using this protectant spray for the past couple years. I would recommend this to my friends, but they already use it :)
Danielle R.
Natick, MA
I use this product every time I apply heat to my hair. I really think it has helped improve the strength of my hair and keeps it from fraying. My hair feels stronger and healthier. The price is fair for the product. It is easy to apply and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or dirty.
Andree H.
Newhall, CA
I used this before styling my hair when I would curl my hair every morning. My stylist couldn't even tell I used heat on my hair because my hair looked so healthy. I would definitely buy this again. The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 stars is because I wasn't a fan of the spray bottle.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
This is a great product to use when flat-ironing your hair! I feel like it's one of the best for the price. My hair was smooth, but did not feel sticky or greasy and smelled wonderful. I loved the pump. It lasted a long time, not one of those pumps that left a lot of product at the end of the bottle.
Morgen R.
I love this heat protectant spray! I typically blow dry my bangs everyday and use this spray to protect my hair! It is very effective and I could see a difference in my hair before and after I started using this product! My hair felt and looked less fried.
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
Whenever my aunts straighten my hair they apply this spray before applying any type of heat. I have curly hair so it helps with getting it straight. It also doesn't leave the hair smelling like iron. I like that it leaves my hair feeling smooth and shiny.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Sarah M.
Does this make your hair greasy at all?
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Dominique G.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never used heat protection spary before, i stopped using heat often because of it being so damaging.What dose this spray make your hair look like? Do you still get split ends?what do it smell lik
Emily M.
I straighten my hair a lot and it always gets so dried out. Does this work well ? Will it keep my hair feeling soft and healthy ?

back