BY TRESEMMÉ #13 in Heat Protectors

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...

TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I've used this for many years when using straighners on my hair, it works as it is supposed too, it has a really nice smell. I have no complaints about this product, i believe it works on all hair types as my mom as curly hair and i have used this to flat iron her hair before and it held nicely, however it did require me to add an anti-frizzing product as well as a hair spray just to be safe. Recommending nevertheless.
Essie R.
Essie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair takes on a lot of heat damage. I have wavy/curly hair, it is also color treated. So to keep me from washing my hair everyday I flat iron my hair a lot burning my ends. I started using this to protect my hair from all the heat, and I can definitely see a difference in my hair. And did I mention this smells amazing?!
Natasha N.
Natasha N.
Jacksonville, FL
Protecting my hair from heat damage is very important to me considering I Have naturally curly hair that I love to straighten. I Tresemme every time to strengthen and protect my hair when I blow dry or use a flat iron. I always share my favorite products with my sister because we are in the same hair boat!!
Shaunna C.
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It sprays a huge portion of your hair at once so you never feel like you are wasting. I love the scent and that's really important for me for hair products. It's kind of hard to tell if it actually does protect my hair from the heat, but it leaves my hair feeling soft every time.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! The platinum strength doesn't leave my hair feeling rubbery like other drug store protectants have. This is a very affordable product and the packaging draws you in. I have red frizzy hair and this helps so much to keep it tame. I use it every time I use a heated styling tool.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Van Nuys, CA
I've been using TRESemme's Heat Protectant Sprays for about 8 years, and it never disappoints. I started to use the regular Heat Protectant Spray (red trimming, instead of blue), and switched over to this one after I dyed my hair. And I find that it works just as great! Definitely recommend it!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
I love using this product for my hair before blow drying it or straightening it. The smell of it is very nice. It doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or gross like some other hair protectant products I've used in the past. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good heat protectant!
Ana G.
Ana G.
Temecula
This product is supper awesome. What I like is that I can just spray the product on my hair and walk away from it while it drys and continue with my style application. It has a great scent. As well as giving you coverage to protect your hair from hard surface as the curling iron or flat iron.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Protects hair really good. Doesn't smell bad like a lot of other heat protectants. Can go straight in your hair when it's wet, which I really like. A big bottle can go a long way. Isn't sticky but can make your hair knotty or stringy if you put it in, and then don't apply heat to it.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Oakwood Hills, IL
Love this! Tresemme is one of my favorite brands for haircare. I love the smell and how easy it is to apply you just spray it on a couple of times on dry or wet hair and then you are okay to use heat . It leaves my hair feeling smooth and shine after I blow dry it or straighten it.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?