Add a Photo

By TRESEMMÉ
#13 in Heat Protectors
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";"
Photos (9)
Candace A.
Candace A.
Stamford, CT

I've had this product for a while now and each time I use it I remember why I don't reach for it every time I style my hair with heat. With products like this I usually focus them on the lower half of my hair, specifically the ends of my hair which need the most protection or help with damage. However, whenever I spray this product in my hair, wait for it to dry and try to brush my hair it becomes so snarly from this product. Even after I seem to finally tame it enough to curl or straighten it, it will continue to have a funky feeling and knotty-sticky-ness to where ever I sprayed this product. I can't get over this weird feeling enough to see the benefits of it.
Demi H.
Demi H.
Birmingham

I believe this product has given me the Salon Quality hair and each time I use it it gives me that salon feeling. I also believe all hair should be protected by heat defence as heat defence prevents damage to the hair and helps it become less brittle and dull. Over a continued use I believe this has helped my hair gain strength and made it look more fuller. I highly recommend this product to both genders as it has been a part of my hair care since a young age and it is not over the budget❤️👌🏽💇🏼
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

I love this product. Immediately after using it, I could feel a difference in my hair, which is usually brittle and frizzy and damaged. After I used this stuff once (spray it on wet hair, then style as normal) I noticed it felt so much healthier and stronger. Like, this stuff does what it says, and actually does strengthen your hair, and it's a very good heat protectant as well. It smells great, and is easy to use. I'm probably not going to try any other brands, at least for a good while.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL

I've used this for many years when using straighners on my hair, it works as it is supposed too, it has a really nice smell. I have no complaints about this product, i believe it works on all hair types as my mom as curly hair and i have used this to flat iron her hair before and it held nicely, however it did require me to add an anti-frizzing product as well as a hair spray just to be safe. Recommending nevertheless.
Raylene M.
Raylene M.

I started to try this heat protector since the one I usually used was sold out. It's not too bad of a heat protector but for some reason it doesn't protect my hair as well. I love the smell of the product. The only season I give this four star is because it doesn't protect my hair well enough (which is the point of the product). Other than that, it's pretty good.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Westchester, IL

I've been using the Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray for years and it's my go-to when using any hot tools. It smells great and really helps protect my hair, leaving it soft and shiny. It protects my ends from splitting and prevents any frizzing. especially like the price and the availability of this product! Definitely my favorite heat protectant spray!
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
La Nucía

I have another version of this same product (guess it depends on the country...) but my opinion about it is still the same: I LOVE IT!!!
I've tried some others but this one is the best and the one I only use right now! It leaves your hair super soft and it lasts for long. Plus, it smells very good and the quality-price is worthy. Highl recommended! =)
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA

I love the Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray by TRESemme!!! It protects my hair from heat/hair tools perfectly. I never experience burnt or damaged hair when I use this product. I spray this in my hair when wet and it doesn't make my hair greasy at all! Plus, I think this smells amazing! I'll definitely keep repurchasing this product.
Faye C.
Faye C.

I'm not gonna lie, I've tried better, but for the price I think this is excellent. Even though I have fine hair, I can put it basically all over and it doesn't make my hair greasy. I do have to still add an oil to my dry ends though. I feel like this does reduce split ends, but I'd really like it if it helped to detangle at the same time...
Rumbi M.
Rumbi M.

I think this product is very good for a range of hair types and it was amazing because I didn't get any heat damage so i feel that this product is very effetive and long lasting as I have had it for a while and it is only half empty I defintely would recommend this to anyone who needs a heat protecting spray for a good amonut of money
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!

Join Now