BY TRESEMMÉ

Everyday styling can put your hair through the ringer, leaving it dry, dull and desperate. Give hair a fighting chance with Tresemme Platinum Strength Collection, a line of hair care products developed to fortify and strengthen hair. They repair up to two years of damage and reinforce hair's natural protective layer for beautifully smooth hair.The Tresemme Platinum Strength Collection is formulated to reinforce hair's natural barrier, restoring and smoothing the surface of the hair, reducing frizz and bringing back shine and vibrancy. The result is beautifully smooth and healthy-looking hair that's protected against future styling damage.This salon quality Styling Stay Soft leave in treatment helps eliminate frizz whilst locking in moisture for hair that's silky smooth, manageable and ready for whatever style you choose.

Buy on Amazon
Jessica A.
Charlotte , NC
I us this product on my straight hair in the winter months because it holds and lasts longer with straightening and wand curling your hair as well. I use this product every two weeks
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
I use this at night in order to make my hair stronger and smoother by the next day. I can leave it in all night and my hair feels great the next morning. I use this quite often but especially before a big event the next day.
Victoriia I.
I love this product it's so great for you're hair and super easy to apply I love how it smells I use it all the time whenever I need to !! I always buy this product and forever will buy again ! Great product
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Wow there products are great have not heard of this one but would love to try it out in an upcoming Voxbox does it have a strong scent? is it good for everyday use?
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
I generally don't use gel but when I do it's mostly hair spray, or at times gel and this is one of the products I reach out for my hair .
Shaniqua S.
Bridgeton , NJ
Love this product it keeps my hair feeling so silky and soft it's affordable and a great pickup it's a must have for curly hair
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
This is good hair spray it holds your hair in place but makes it very hard I won't be buying it again
Amie D.
Earley , Reading
Leave my hair super soft and stays soft until I wash it again! Definitely feel the benefit in my hair after using is. It doesn’t really have much of a scent but sometimes that can be a good thing! I use this every time I wash my hair.
ZAHRA A.
Excellent hair product, lovely sweet smell. I use it before I straightener, it moisture and leave my hair soft and manageable and ready to be styled. It is my daily hair routine and I also used TRESemme shampoo and conditioner.
Kyrie F.
This leave in conditioner completely transformed my bleached damaged hair. The minute I applied this to my wet locks I could instantly feel the improvement. It helped my detangle with ease and left my hair feeling stronger and healthier. It's such an affordable product, really worth trying if your hair is particularly difficult to manage or damaged, I lost count of the amount of bottles I used