BY TRESEMMÉ

Our Philosophy: From our origins in salons around the world, Tresemme has always been driven by a simple truth: all women deserve to look fabulous without spending a fortune. That is why we are dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling every day. Tresemme®--Professional, Affordable.

Jenna H.
Lima , NY
This is my favorite shampoo and the matching conditioner! Keeps my hair hydrated and soft and fights damage and frizz! It’s hard to find so I often order online! Comes with a great heat protectant product as well!
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
I like the TRESemme brand have not tried all the line are many products I like that bring a lot of product I like the smell and gives me shine my prove hair a few months you change because this me precisely caused dandruff I like and I thought q if He changed the problem would end and it was not a nerve problem so I return to it and goes very well with this product
Tiffany Y.
Redlands, Ca
I have been using this shampoo for a long time. I like the way that my hair smells, and I like how soft it feels when I get out. I have tried may different shampoos with my hair, and this one seems to work the best. My hair doesn't break as much, and I have less split ends. I have lots of hair so it nice when you find a shampoo and conditioner that actually help your hair to feel nice and soft and smell good too.
Kerigma P.
This shampoo is amazing. I was using a different shampoo and my hair was starting to fall off, I switched to this shampoo, and my hair immediately started feeling better. it is very affordable and it actually does what it's supposed to. I'm not disappointed that I purchased this product.
Erin W.
I love this shampoo, it's my absolute favorite; I've been using it for about two years now. It keeps my hair feeling and looking so healthy. I have definitely seen damage and breakage reduced since using the shampoo and conditioner in combination. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone.
Jayy P.
Beverly Hills, CA
This shampoo is one of the most affordable out there. it has a great smell and a nice feeling. My hair tends to break off at the ends and I like the Strength Shampoo because it gives my hair that extra oomph. I love the TRESemmé products because I can actually afford them and they work.
Jessica L.
Vermillion, SD
I am fairy picky with my shampoo and conditioner, so for me to stick to a brand is really rare. But I love this brand. It works well, smells good, and is wallet friendly. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because I haven't used it enough to notice a difference in my hair.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Tresemme platinum strength shampoo is one of my favorite shampoos. After using this, I can see the difference in my hair. My hair feels stronger and soft. This shampoo also has a great smell. It also last me a long period of time than regular shampoos. I would recommend this.
Rachael P.
Kattskill Bay, NY
My hair is prone to breakage and damage and this shampoo is a life saver. It helps keep my hair healthy, strong and almost completely damage free. I love the price, and the amount I get for it. I never buy any other type of shampoo other than this and would never stray!
Felicia B.
Staten Island , NY
I have such thick hair and this product really helps me to get the brush through it. I love how it makes my hair feel when I blow it out and how lightweight it is. I purchase this frequently because it has made my hair more manageable and easier to work with.