BY TRESEMMÉ

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6178817"";" see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I do have very dry hair because I dye it relatively often (no bleaching)." in 1 review
  • "Overall, this is a great product and it will definitely become a staple in my hair care routine." in 1 review
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
I bought this cream to use it regularly because it had very damaged hair and promises to repair it for up to two years of damage and I wanted to try if it was true I think this product can be used 1 to 2 times a week depends on the type of hair you have And you must take into account that contains petrolatum / mineral oil that I have read is not very good for our hair, I usually do. I use it once every 2 months or more only to consume the product. I cost 4.99 in a beauty supply and definitely would not buy it again.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
This product promises to repair the hair in 5 use, I have not really used it much because I felt that it did not do anything to me when I started using it about 7 months ago but says it prevents future damage, I'm thinking of giving it a second chance and To use it again but to do it without using another mask since I used it together with others that I have and thus the result is not really seen.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I have used so many different conditioning treatments in all different price ranges, and this is still one of the best around from Tresemme!  I use a dime size amount on the ends of my hair while I'm in the shower and leave it on for about five minutes.  When I rinse it out, my hair feels incredibly silky and continues to look and feel that way when my hair dries.  I high recommend purchasing this drugstore gem!
Heidee B.
Oceanside, CA
I liked this so well, I've purchased 6 more tubes of the product.

"Tresseme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment" will give you smooth, sleek hair without weighing it down.

My fine, straight, and fairly thick hair has become more dry and brittle as I mature. I wear it in a chin-length bob, so a sleek and smooth surface is a must. Refreshing the color - even when the product contains no ammonia - regularly has added to the problem.

"Tresseme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment" worked wonders to repair the damage to my hair, even after just one use. The surface appearance was markedly improved. Flyaway pieces and broken hairs stayed nicely in place; and my hair still moved freely. It felt light and very soft; there was no indication that it would quickly become "greasy" in appearance. This product has a light, pleasant fragrance and should not cause problems for individuals who have or live with someone having allergies.

"Tresseme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment" is one product I will be purchasing and using more of. It is a product I will not hesitate to recommend.
Halie G.
Lester, WV
I got a sample of this stuff and used it nice and loved it! It made my hair feel absolutely amazing and I haven’t ever found anything to top it. My hair is somewhat oily and blonde and it worked so good to help make it not look as damaged. I recommend
Marcia J.
Doral, FL
Amo este producto! Es un excelente acondicionador profundo, lo utilizo junto con aceite de coco, después de lavar mi pelo, en las mañanas (No todos lo días) lo distribuyo y lo deje ahí hasta mi próximo lavado, pueden ver en la fotografía, lo saludable que mi cabello se ve (Y siente!!) Funciona muy bien, para el cabello maltratado y reseco, hidrata mucho. Lo recomiendo! Especialmente si le agregan el aceite de coco.
Ali s.
Love this product! I used the platinum strength conditioning treatment a few moths ago, when I had heat damaged hair. I saw results after 2-4 washes. My hair felt more strong/protected when I did and didn't use heat then it did before. An overall very good product. I mainly used it on my ends and I saw healthier had in a few weeks.
Victoria F.
I saw this in passing while I wasn't even looking for any hair products. There was a small video playing next to it and I sat and watched because I got sucked in. I do have very dry hair because I dye it relatively often (no bleaching). I've used hot oil treatments before and they worked well but not nearly as well as this stuff does! I LOVE this, I will be replacing my normal conditioner with this stuff from now on. It made my hair softer and smoothr than what I was currently using and what I have used previously. I will swear by it :) I use it once every four days.
Staysha S.
Now, I have very dry hair sometimes its hard trying to deal with it and the usual wash with normal shampoo and conditioner feels like it drys it out more. When I decided to deep condition my hair I didn't want to use eggs or other kitchen ingredients. So when I used this deep conditioning it made my hair feel so soft and shiny. I loved it so much.
Joy O.
I've used this product on multiple occasions and while I enjoy a good deep conditioner this one was not my favorite. It didn't feel as "deep" as I would have hoped and the smell didn't blow me away either. This almost felt
More like a daily conditioner. I have very fine hair and didn't find this to weigh my hair down at all. It was rather light.
Tara R.
Looking for a deep conditioner to help with dry hair, however I have sensitive skin. My concern is breaking out which happens if I have to use a product frequently and has negative effect on skin. How frequently would you suggest to use this deep conditioner, once a week, monthly, bi monthly? TIA
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
What change does this product Mhave on your hair? Where can I buy and how much does it cost?