BY TRESEMMÉ #94 in Hair Treatments

TRESemmé® Platinum Strength® Deep Conditioning Treatment is our best hair mask to provide strengthening deep conditioner that moisturizes and revitalizes tresses thoroughly that some hair masks for damaged hair can’t. When combined with TRESemmé® Platinum Strength® Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner, you have a complete damaged hair treatment that brings your locks back to touchable, soft, and healthy-looking after just five washes*. Hair is restored and repaired, and protected from future harm. *In 5 uses when using TRESemmé® Platinum Strength® Shampoo and Conditioner as a system vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

Buy on Kmart*
  • "I do have very dry hair because I dye it relatively often (no bleaching)." in 1 review
  • "Overall, this is a great product and it will definitely become a staple in my hair care routine." in 1 review
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Pretty great drugstore deep conditioner . I love this collection from tresemee. I bought it at my local Walmart, and it does a great job at nourishing my dry damaged hair. I definitely recommend it others.
Jazmin A.
This works okay I feel like it works just as much as their regular conditioner. I was a first time user with this conditioner. My hair type is medium length with thin hair. I wouldn't recommend to others
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
I bought this cream to use it regularly because it had very damaged hair and promises to repair it for up to two years of damage and I wanted to try if it was true I think this product can be used 1 to 2 times a week depends on the type of hair you have And you must take into account that contains petrolatum / mineral oil that I have read is not very good for our hair, I usually do. I use it once every 2 months or more only to consume the product. I cost 4.99 in a beauty supply and definitely would not buy it again.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
This product promises to repair the hair in 5 use, I have not really used it much because I felt that it did not do anything to me when I started using it about 7 months ago but says it prevents future damage, I'm thinking of giving it a second chance and To use it again but to do it without using another mask since I used it together with others that I have and thus the result is not really seen.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I have used so many different conditioning treatments in all different price ranges, and this is still one of the best around from Tresemme!  I use a dime size amount on the ends of my hair while I'm in the shower and leave it on for about five minutes.  When I rinse it out, my hair feels incredibly silky and continues to look and feel that way when my hair dries.  I high recommend purchasing this drugstore gem!
Heidee B.
Oceanside, CA
I liked this so well, I've purchased 6 more tubes of the product.

"Tresseme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment" will give you smooth, sleek hair without weighing it down.

My fine, straight, and fairly thick hair has become more dry and brittle as I mature. I wear it in a chin-length bob, so a sleek and smooth surface is a must. Refreshing the color - even when the product contains no ammonia - regularly has added to the problem.

"Tresseme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment" worked wonders to repair the damage to my hair, even after just one use. The surface appearance was markedly improved. Flyaway pieces and broken hairs stayed nicely in place; and my hair still moved freely. It felt light and very soft; there was no indication that it would quickly become "greasy" in appearance. This product has a light, pleasant fragrance and should not cause problems for individuals who have or live with someone having allergies.

"Tresseme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment" is one product I will be purchasing and using more of. It is a product I will not hesitate to recommend.
Katelyn E.
This works really well in the winter months when my hair starts to hate the hot water. I am very satisfied that this can take care of my thick long hair in the winter. I definitely recommend this to others
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Currently using this and love it it actually does most of what it claims it's affordable easy to find easy to work with when lathering your scalp and hair it's helped my fried ends a ton I highly recommend I will purchase again
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
I got a sample of this stuff and used it nice and loved it! It made my hair feel absolutely amazing and I haven’t ever found anything to top it. My hair is somewhat oily and blonde and it worked so good to help make it not look as damaged. I recommend
Tela I.
Mesa, AZ
Love this!! Super smooth and creamy. As soon as I apply it to my damp hair, it instantly softens my hair and detangles it. I've bleached my hair a lot and this conditioner has been a lifesaver against breakage.
Tara R.
Looking for a deep conditioner to help with dry hair, however I have sensitive skin. My concern is breaking out which happens if I have to use a product frequently and has negative effect on skin. How frequently would you suggest to use this deep conditioner, once a week, monthly, bi monthly? TIA
Estefany H.
Union, NJ
TRESemmé Platinum Strength Renewing Deep Conditioning Treatment is this product good for bleacher hair ? I just went blond and don't wanna ruin my hair
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
What change does this product Mhave on your hair? Where can I buy and how much does it cost?