BY TRESEMMÉ

• How good is this compared to more expensive products?1 Answers
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Straightens hair with little to no effort! I love everything about this product! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the product they are missing.
Mohinur F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this straightener. It is easy to use and straightens my hair efficiently. It is much less expensive than other brand straighteners but the quality is the same. Although it tajes a little longer time for me to straighten my hair, I think it is worth the prize
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
My sister and I both use this hair straightener and it works wonderful on our hair even on bad hair days. I love my hair straightener and I would recommend this to anyone.
Michael R.
Montgomry Village, MD
A great straightener! The directions were very easy to follow! So far it has worked perfectly and I highly recommend it if you are looking for a new straightener!
L C.
Seatac, WA
I like this hair straightener so much. It works well and is fairly cheap. The only reason I can't use it right now is because it's starting to rain again.
Jaz G.
Emporia
I used another tresemme straightner but I love it. The heats comes on quick and after leaves my hair soft and no harsh damage.
Jennifer H.
Ecorse , MI
Im in love with this flat iron it does the job super quick doesnt kver heat and kill your hair whats not to like about it
Victoria D.
Canada
I stregten my hair everyday, bought this to replace my expensive straightener. This does not work, there is no heat setting with any specific temertures to adjust to and it feels super cheap. It makes it sounds like I'm drying my hair out with each pass. Not a sizzle sound or anything like that, but just the sounds of the hair in the straightener sounds terrible. I used it twice before I got rid of it.
Tanika F.
Ipswich, Suffolk
Had these hair straighteners for over a year now and I always use these to straighten or curl my hair and they have a range of heat settings so I am able to lower the heat to put less stress on my hair, it straightens really well and makes my hair looks sleek and smooth
Jo D.
Cheltenham
I love Tresemme straighteners I’ve tried GHDs and honestly they don’t compare! These are so affordable I think mine were less than £30. My bets tip would be tip your head upside down and straighten that way first then bring it back and part and finish your styling.
Keri B.
How good is this compared to more expensive products?