BY TRESEMMÉ

Mohinur F.
Mohinur F.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this straightener. It is easy to use and straightens my hair efficiently. It is much less expensive than other brand straighteners but the quality is the same. Although it tajes a little longer time for me to straighten my hair, I think it is worth the prize
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Straightens hair with little to no effort! I love everything about this product! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the product they are missing.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister and I both use this hair straightener and it works wonderful on our hair even on bad hair days. I love my hair straightener and I would recommend this to anyone.
Michael R.
Michael R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great straightener! The directions were very easy to follow! So far it has worked perfectly and I highly recommend it if you are looking for a new straightener!
L C.
L C.
Seatac, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this hair straightener so much. It works well and is fairly cheap. The only reason I can't use it right now is because it's starting to rain again.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Ecorse, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im in love with this flat iron it does the job super quick doesnt kver heat and kill your hair whats not to like about it
Kà Ou Tare L.
Kà Ou Tare L.
TRESemmé Philips Thermal Creations Straightener I love that products . i could give you fife star . I like this color and brand .
Sana A.
Sana A.
Edmonton , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this twice because I gifted my first one to my sister and I bought it again because it's perfect no flyover it's gives you a perfect look
Maria R.
Maria R.
11890 NW 101st Rd DO-1116236 Miami, Fl 33198-1058
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is highly recommended to have an excellent iron for our hair and is of the brand Suave, is recommended.
rodolfo VE-504793 a.
rodolfo VE-504793 a.
MEDLEY, FLORIDA 33198-1044
la plancha es buena pero no tubo el factor wao que debería tener mi esposa dice que no era lo que estaba esperando asi que seguiremos buscando
Keri B.
Keri B.
How good is this compared to more expensive products?