BY TRESEMMÉ #89 in Conditioner

Shampoo

• Designed for weightless cleansing to provide flowing body and texture

• Contains Sea Kelp Extract and a silicone-free formula

Conditioner

• Acts as a base for long-lasting effortless waves and adds moisture for body and texture

• Contains Sea Kelp Extract and a silicone-free formula

Buy on Walgreens*
Chelsea R.
Porter, TX
This shampoo & conditioner combination has been an easy find at the local grocery store. I felt it cleaned my hair my better than other brands, without leaving a heavy scent or residue. I do find that my hair, after awhile, does become more prone to looking oily after a long period of use. So I change it up with a different style of shampoo/conditioner & then usually come back to this.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I bought this in the large pump bottles and was pleasantly surprised at how long they lasted. However, about a week ago, I was using them and the pump broke. I had less than a quarter of the bottles left, and ending up leaving about 2 days worth of product in each bottle because i couldn’t get it out even with the pump off. Aside from that, the product was great!
Brooke G.
Winter Haven , FL
Both used together is like magic! One with out the other just doesn’t do the same thing I found that out quickly when I left one in one bathroom and I went to take a shower and just said ahh I’ll be alright . Def not alright . Hair smelt great but def was a little dryer than usual .
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love this brand and I've used it on and off for probably 10 years or more. I love buying random products to try and every time they release a new product then I always try it and I am never disappointed. This Is a great brand and I love all their products
Shana B.
Greer , SC
Perfect for natural hair, I use this as a leave in for my wash and go days... Just the right amount of slip to detangle also. Recommend this to everyone with kinky coils!! Price is under $5!! Easy to find at your local stores
Samantha G.
Killen, AL
It didn’t really put any moisture back into my hair. It was left feeling extremely dry no matter how much I used. The shampoo was amazing but the conditioner was extremely disappointing and seemed like a waste of money to me.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. I've tried many brands both cheap and expensive and I always come back to TRESemme. It's affordable, smells good and I love the way it makes my hair feel fresh, clean and so soft.
Emily C.
Frankfort, NY
Love both the products. The conditioner made my hair really soft. It’s very affordable. It targets my dry ends and makes them soft. I have color treated hair and it works good. I am satisfied with my this product
Subreena G.
Does the job to clean but not soften. Again this brand also makes my hair frizzy and dry out. I've used it forever due to pricing but it just doesn't do well with my hair.
Katie D.
Philadelphia , PA
This shampoo works great for my damaged, thin hair. My hair always needs some extra moisture because I’m constantly dying it blonde. TRESemme gets the job done every time!
how does it works for you?
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
Has anyone combined these with the other products TRESemme makes for the (un)done look? Thoughts?
Mallory W.
Does this have a similar effect to a sea salt spray? I'm curious...
Krystal F.
So I have super straight and tangle prone hair. I'd love to get a bit more volume and style-ability out of it too. Any gals with similar hair have good luck with this? Or can recommend a better product?
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
I bought the sea kelp/salt spray but I found that it didn't really do much for my hair. Do you think this shampoo/conditioner would help me achieve the beachy waves?!