TRESemmé Perfectly (Un)Done Sea Salt Spray

The Tresemme Perfectly (un)Done Waves Sea Salt Spray is unlike some hair spray that leaves your hair flat or crunchy by the end of the day; this Tresemme hair spray lasts all day for a naturally wavy look.

Is this spray as good as the kind in a Aerosol can ?
I I follow the curly girl method of hair styling and was wondering if this product has any silicones in it?
Does anyone have any tips for using this product. I am trying to find a sea salt spray that doesn't leave my hair feeling kind of ... icky? I'm not sure if maybe I'm using to much, or maybe because I use a diffuser. But for some reason my hair always ends up having some kind of residue when I run my hands through it. So much so that I have to wash my hands after touching my hair. I want to love sea salt sprays but some how it's not working for me. I'd love some tips!
Start your review of TRESemmé Perfectly (Un)Done Sea Salt Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite hair texture sprays for an easy summery look any time of the year. Works best on damp hair, too wet or too dry will not give you what you’re looking for if your hair is thick/long/curly. I like to keep some in my beach bag for a little boost after I get out of the water.
I got this as a sample at a store and I’m glad I never spent my money on it. It didn’t do anything for my hair, just left it very dirty feeling and extremely dry. It also has a weird smell to it that’s hard to remove from your hair.
I have thick curly, frizzy hair naturally the first day of washing it but after I sleep on it once the curls kind of straightened out and I'm left with more wavy frizzy hair. I always wanted to use sea sprays but most made my hair too crunchy and sticky and also weighed it down and just didn't look right. I tried this dry and it still worked amazing! It made the waves curl up a bit and gave it a kind of beach wind blown looked which personally I love. At first it's kinda sticky and crunchy but that goes away and it will do that more if you use too much. It does have a strong beachy salty smell but for me that's what I want!
Brownsburg, IN
I like this spray but it is only good, not great. The smell is amazing, and it definitely helps my naturally wavy hair, but I do not feel like it defines my waves enough. Some days it turns out better than others. Maybe if I blow dryers my hair it would hold better, but I don’t want to have to do that. I want a product that I can spray, scrunch, and go. This is almost there but not quite.
Traverse City, MI
TRESemmé Perfectly (Un)Done Sea Salt Spray uploaded by Kody K.
I like this stuff better than my matrix sea salt spray! It really enhances my natural curls! And it keeps them in place all day long. It's so easy to use, and it makes my haircut basically effortless. I have thick super curly hair and this is the first time a short hairstyle has ever worked for me thanks to this sea salt spray!
I think the difference between this and other sea salt sprays is that this one feels more conditioning than others, so if dry or damaged hair is a concern then I'd recommend this. I think it does a good job of making messier beachy waves like a sea salt spray should do. If you're looking for an affordable sea salt spray this one is definitely worth a go.
Teaticket, MA
I am a religious TRESemme buyer, but I was quite upset with this product. I read and followed the directions and well it left me with crunchy, greasy curls... I have a lot of medium fine hair so I was thinking it might work for thicker hair but I’ve never had a problem with any of there products before. Won’t be buying again personally...
Lewiston , ME
TRESemmé Perfectly (Un)Done Sea Salt Spray uploaded by Harley G.
Love love love!! Will keep buying these. I tried it because a friend reccomended it to me. This js my first time buying a texturising spray. I like that its the sea salt type. This bottle is actually now empty haha. Time to get more!
Ammon, ID
This spray really didn't do anything for my hair at all. I have really fine hair and have a hard time getting my hair to hold a look without using my typical products. Needless to say, I won't be adding this to my daily routine.
San Antonio, TX
TRESemmé Perfectly (Un)Done Sea Salt Spray uploaded by Toni M.
I have fine, curly hair that frizzes at the drop of a hat. So, while it may look great the first day by the 2nd day, my head is just a big ol' fluff ball of greying blonde hair. Not attractive. I had heard about sea salt sprays for my type of hair but had never tried any of them and didn't hold out much hope. But this has worked great for my hair. I just spray it on my dry hair and scrunch everything up and voila - my curls are back and the frizz is not so bad. So glad to have something that really works! And that the price does not break my bank!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...