TRESemmé Perfectly (Un)Done Sea Salt Spray

The Tresemme Perfectly (un)Done Waves Sea Salt Spray is unlike some hair spray that leaves your hair flat or crunchy by the end of the day; this Tresemme hair spray lasts all day for a naturally wavy look.

Is this spray as good as the kind in a Aerosol can ?
I I follow the curly girl method of hair styling and was wondering if this product has any silicones in it?
Does anyone have any tips for using this product. I am trying to find a sea salt spray that doesn't leave my hair feeling kind of ... icky? I'm not sure if maybe I'm using to much, or maybe because I use a diffuser. But for some reason my hair always ends up having some kind of residue when I run my hands through it. So much so that I have to wash my hands after touching my hair. I want to love sea salt sprays but some how it's not working for me. I'd love some tips!
Start your review of TRESemmé Perfectly (Un)Done Sea Salt Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Neuquén
I've used other sea salt sprays before and have gotten great results. But this product really did nothing for my hair. It didn't provide the sea salt texture I had experienced with other products, and it left my hair oily and lifeless. My naturally wavy hair fell flat with the product. I wouldn't recommend this one. There are so many other similar products that work way better if you going for the beach waves look.
Haret Saida, South Lebanon
This spray is great to achieve a perfect volumized hairstyle. Along with the sea salt, the hair is texturized and helps shape great locks/waves!
Halifax
I love this salt spray. Makes my hair full and bouncy while keeping its shape. Doesn’t look greasy and nobody knows u have product on my hair!
Montréal, QC
Don’t really like the texture. My hair got sticky and even hard to brush. Maybe not good for my hair. But for curly hair could be a good thing
St, ON
Comparable to the salt spray from bumble and bumble. Effortless beach waves without going to the beach. Lightly dampen hair, spray and tossle.
Not tried this but tresemme is a amazing brand so this properly does work amazingl. I use the conditioner and shampoo and it's amazing
Ottawa, ON
This product was so good I used it up and repurchased. Smells so sweet and adds good texture to the hair without weighing it down
I really like this product. It works perfectly and simple to use. This product however is not that easy to find in my country
KA114JB
A have this the now it’s a bit sticky when it on the spry it isn’t comeing it right but it’s good for porting the heat
Oadby, LEicestershire
This product gives me really nice tousled waves. I enjoy using it and will defo repurchase. Really worth the price
Ask a question to the Influenster community...