TRESemmé Perfectly (Un)Done Sea Salt Spray

The Tresemme Perfectly (un)Done Waves Sea Salt Spray is unlike some hair spray that leaves your hair flat or crunchy by the end of the day; this Tresemme hair spray lasts all day for a naturally wavy look.

Is this spray as good as the kind in a Aerosol can ?
I I follow the curly girl method of hair styling and was wondering if this product has any silicones in it?
Does anyone have any tips for using this product. I am trying to find a sea salt spray that doesn't leave my hair feeling kind of ... icky? I'm not sure if maybe I'm using to much, or maybe because I use a diffuser. But for some reason my hair always ends up having some kind of residue when I run my hands through it. So much so that I have to wash my hands after touching my hair. I want to love sea salt sprays but some how it's not working for me. I'd love some tips!
Start your review of TRESemmé Perfectly (Un)Done Sea Salt Spray!
How would you rate this product?
providence, RI
I'm buying this just to try it, hopefully this works for my curly hair. But it's said works for streight hair too
Joplin
This stuff is amazing. It's lightweight yet strong. It doesn't feel heavy at all. Great price and good quality.
Hollywood , FL
TRESemmé Perfectly (Un)Done Sea Salt Spray uploaded by virginia P.
I love this spray, is easy to use . I can use when I Wash my curly hair. I bought in sumerparket and pharmacys.
Red Bay, AL
I love to use this in the summer to give my hair the beach wave look. This works great on my thick hair!
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product over using hairspray.defiently met my expectations. Leaves hair naturally flowy.
Gadsden, AL
TRESemmé Perfectly (Un)Done Sea Salt Spray uploaded by courteney W.
This provides good hold and curl construction with excellent frizz control. definitely my go-to!
Love this company love there gel and spray everything it’s super affordable and amazing
Wilber, NE
This spray is pretty good. Not the best I’ve tried but it was okay.. got mine at target
Brooklyn, NY
OBSESSED WITH THE SMELL OF THIS SPRAY. I SPRAY IT IN MY HAIR AND JUST LEAVE MY HOUSE.
Not too bad, but it left my hair feeling hard as if I used gel, not a sea salt spray.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...