TRESemmé Perfectly (Un)Done Sea Salt Spray

The Tresemme Perfectly (un)Done Waves Sea Salt Spray is unlike some hair spray that leaves your hair flat or crunchy by the end of the day; this Tresemme hair spray lasts all day for a naturally wavy look.

Is this spray as good as the kind in a Aerosol can ?
I I follow the curly girl method of hair styling and was wondering if this product has any silicones in it?
Does anyone have any tips for using this product. I am trying to find a sea salt spray that doesn't leave my hair feeling kind of ... icky? I'm not sure if maybe I'm using to much, or maybe because I use a diffuser. But for some reason my hair always ends up having some kind of residue when I run my hands through it. So much so that I have to wash my hands after touching my hair. I want to love sea salt sprays but some how it's not working for me. I'd love some tips!
Start your review of TRESemmé Perfectly (Un)Done Sea Salt Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Toni M.
San Antonio, TX
TRESemmé Perfectly (Un)Done Sea Salt Spray uploaded by Toni M.
I have fine, curly hair that frizzes at the drop of a hat. So, while it may look great the first day by the 2nd day, my head is just a big ol' fluff ball of greying blonde hair. Not attractive. I had heard about sea salt sprays for my type of hair but had never tried any of them and didn't hold out much hope. But this has worked great for my hair. I just spray it on my dry hair and scrunch everything up and voila - my curls are back and the frizz is not so bad. So glad to have something that really works! And that the price does not break my bank!
Kendra W.
Petoskey, MI
I really like this sea salt spray. I use it on days when I don't dry my hair and it leaves my wavy hair enhanced and with no frizz.
Alana B.
Willow spgs, MO
This makes my hair wavier but it also makes it feel really dry and coarse. I don't use it very often, only if I'm feeling really lazy but this is overall a good product if you want to bring out extra wave in your hair!
Maddie A.
I love this product for curling my hair. My hair is pretty soft so it doesn't curl well. When I use this it adds the right amount of texture so that it curls well.
Lorena A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product over using hairspray.defiently met my expectations. Leaves hair naturally flowy.
Shakira M.
1,075 reviews
My naturally wavy hair fell flat with the product. I wouldn't recommend this one. There are so many other similar products that work way better if you going for the beach waves look. lso be cautious of spraying it around your face or you will receive a mouthful of sea salt that does not tatste great.
Amanda H.
I have naturally wavy hair and I thought this would just define them. Nope. My hair was a frizzy mess if anything. It smells really great though.
Jennifer L.
Madison, IN
Works wonders for naturally curly or wavy hair (like mine) I use to make a sexy bedhead look love using during the summer and smells excellent.
Michaela L.
Newport, MA
I naturally have wavy hair that gets frizzy and I had been looking for a product all summer to help tame my frizz and make my waves more manageable. I am glad to say that this product fits the bill. Not only does this product enhance my waves, making them more curly, but it eliminates frizz so that I do not have crazy looking hair. I apply this to my damp hair after showering and scrunch my hair to enhance the curls. My sister tried using this on her straight hair when dry like the bottle says and the product work for her as well. The only con I have with this product is that the smell is very strong so I limit how much I use. Also be cautious of spraying it around your face or you will receive a mouthful of sea salt that does not tatste great.
Neptalin R.
Love love love it! They stopped selling this .. It was probably discontinued .. I wish it wasn't because I loved how my hair would come out wavy and with volume!! Really need it back!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...