TRESemmé Oil Radiante Oil Elixir uploaded by Alexis C.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Apply 3 to 4 drops in the palm of your hand, massage the full length of clean, damp hair from the top down and lock by lock, preventing the hair roots and ensuring that all strands are covered by the product.

The new TRESemmé® Oil Elixir can also be used before washing the hair, as a treatment before drying to protect your hair or modeler to control frizz and give shine.

Note: This product can be used with dry hair to touch the hair, applying it in the same way, but in smaller amounts.

Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been using this for about a year and I really love it. I love how it makes my hair feel and how it looks after. It smells wonderful and compared to most products, this one doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy. I purchased this at Target for under $5! I would definitely recommend it especially to ladies with dry, brittle, damaged hair. I have been growing my hair out for 10+ years now and I do use heat products which aren’t good for my hair. Ever since using TRESemmé Oil Radiante Oil Elixir I’ve noticed my hair looks and feels healthier than ever before! I also really love their shampoo and conditioners. Check them out. 😀
Jessica T.
Newburgh, NY
This product didn't work too well with my hair. I bought this at target. I feel like it make my hair overly greasy. I originally thought to buy it so that my hair would look less dull. It has a nice scent though. I'll stick to coconut oil spray.
Jeanette R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product. I apply a small amount before blow drying and sometimes after. It has a pleasant scent and it leaves my hair shiny. I love the size, easy for me to carry around. I highly recommend it.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Yes this is a gold! The best hair oil in the world. I use it as a leave in conditioner, and a few times a week I like to massage in hair from top to tips and leave in for a few hours and do some cleaning. Then wash and condition as usual.
Sarah G.
Kent, OH
I use this his product every time I wash my hair on wet hair to reduce tangles quickly. I also use it everyday on dry hair to smooth my hair, reduce frizz and make my hair more shiny. Perfect everyday product.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
I'm a fan of this oil. I have frizzy hair and it helps when I can get a product that makes my hair soft. It literally only makes my hair soft and that's it
Sara P.
Wilmington, DE
This product is amazing. First off, it smells wonderful, but most importantly it's very hydrating and really restores a nice, healthy sheen to my hair.
Mis hijas lo compraron porque no encontraron de otra marca, y la verdad que fue mucho mejor, es muy nutritivo, y tiene más cantidad que otras marcas.
ThehatboxghostPM M.
When my hair got dry, I thought this would be good to use. It made my hair too oily instead. I'd pass if you have had oily scalp in past.
Rose M.
I love this ! I use it probably twice a week to give a little shine you don’t want to use too much or else ur hair will get extra oily