TRESemmé Oil Radiante Oil Elixir

Apply 3 to 4 drops in the palm of your hand, massage the full length of clean, damp hair from the top down and lock by lock, preventing the hair roots and ensuring that all strands are covered by the product.

The new TRESemmé® Oil Elixir can also be used before washing the hair, as a treatment before drying to protect your hair or modeler to control frizz and give shine.

Note: This product can be used with dry hair to touch the hair, applying it in the same way, but in smaller amounts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TRESemmé Oil Radiante Oil Elixir!
How would you rate this product?
JELLE M.
West Covina, CA
If I could give this 10 stars I would, fantastic product. My hair has a mind of it own, no matter how much I try and straighten it it just goes fluffy and I hate it. I’ve used this twice and when I've finished with the straighteners it looks like I've just been to the hairdressers. Love it
Kristina P.
Absolutely love this product! My hair is naturally dry and damaged a bit so this is very helpful. Also it is reasonably priced
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Yes this is a gold! The best hair oil in the world. I use it as a leave in conditioner, and a few times a week I like to massage in hair from top to tips and leave in for a few hours and do some cleaning. Then wash and condition as usual.
member-482a5fd8d
Mis hijas lo compraron porque no encontraron de otra marca, y la verdad que fue mucho mejor, es muy nutritivo, y tiene más cantidad que otras marcas.
Rena E.
Mission Hills, CA
this hair oil was okay I never really saw any change in my hair my hair stayed the same but also being oily at the same time I wish it did better for my hair but if you’re looking for a hair oil then you should try this one out
Mikaela S.
Honolulu, HI
I use this every time my hair is frizzy or dry. It makes my hair shine and it just looks 5x better. A little goes a long way
Asmaa A.
The brand the product i mean i love everything i will and i would for this product 😄 i just love it
Meybelin A.
Encantando cómo queda mi cabello al utilizarlo!!! Queda hermoso un brillo hermoso natural y súper cuidado
Karlily M C.
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰Es muy buen producto para que lo uses en toda ocasión te lo recomendó mucho para que lo uses mi cabello estaba muy maltratado y te producto le lo mejora te lo recomiendo 🥰🥰
Jessica G.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this oil a while ago. It worked well for my hair after washing. It has a nice smell and I highly recommend

Looking for your answer?