BY TRESEMMÉ

Apply 3 to 4 drops in the palm of your hand, massage the full length of clean, damp hair from the top down and lock by lock, preventing the hair roots and ensuring that all strands are covered by the product.

The new TRESemmé® Oil Elixir can also be used before washing the hair, as a treatment before drying to protect your hair or modeler to control frizz and give shine.

Note: This product can be used with dry hair to touch the hair, applying it in the same way, but in smaller amounts.

Jessica T.
Newburgh, NY
This product didn't work too well with my hair. I bought this at target. I feel like it make my hair overly greasy. I originally thought to buy it so that my hair would look less dull. It has a nice scent though. I'll stick to coconut oil spray.
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Yes this is a gold! The best hair oil in the world. I use it as a leave in conditioner, and a few times a week I like to massage in hair from top to tips and leave in for a few hours and do some cleaning. Then wash and condition as usual.
Sarah G.
Kent, OH
I use this his product every time I wash my hair on wet hair to reduce tangles quickly. I also use it everyday on dry hair to smooth my hair, reduce frizz and make my hair more shiny. Perfect everyday product.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
I'm a fan of this oil. I have frizzy hair and it helps when I can get a product that makes my hair soft. It literally only makes my hair soft and that's it
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
This product is amazing. First off, it smells wonderful, but most importantly it's very hydrating and really restores a nice, healthy sheen to my hair.
Mis hijas lo compraron porque no encontraron de otra marca, y la verdad que fue mucho mejor, es muy nutritivo, y tiene más cantidad que otras marcas.
Kendra V.
Toppenish, WA
Love this so much, it always gives my hair a beautiful radiant shine which is nice because I don't wash my hair everyday so I use this.
Kay'Lee H.
Anadarko, OK
Good product but left my hair just a little to oily wasn’t a big fan but may work better for others
Annabelle P.
england
Use every time I wash my hair when my hair is damp. I use 3/4 pumps (I have long and thick hair) and it is great! I have been using with the shampoo and conditioner for a couple of months and I have noticed my hair is healthier shinier and repaired itself a lot.. I use heat on my hair and this products protects my hair
Tima M.
brisbane
THE BEST STUFF!!! If you have damaged hair, split ends, dry hair.. anything! Use this and you will be so much happier with results. Don’t damage your hair even more with chemicals and all the bad stuff just sleep with this in your hair or use it daily and you will feel blessed by the gods