BY TRESEMMÉ #68 in Hair Oil

Apply 3 to 4 drops in the palm of your hand, massage the full length of clean, damp hair from the top down and lock by lock, preventing the hair roots and ensuring that all strands are covered by the product.

The new TRESemmé® Oil Elixir can also be used before washing the hair, as a treatment before drying to protect your hair or modeler to control frizz and give shine.

Note: This product can be used with dry hair to touch the hair, applying it in the same way, but in smaller amounts.

Sarah G.
Kent, OH
I use this his product every time I wash my hair on wet hair to reduce tangles quickly. I also use it everyday on dry hair to smooth my hair, reduce frizz and make my hair more shiny. Perfect everyday product.
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Yes this is a gold! The best hair oil in the world. I use it as a leave in conditioner, and a few times a week I like to massage in hair from top to tips and leave in for a few hours and do some cleaning. Then wash and condition as usual.
Jessica T.
Newburgh, NY
This product didn't work too well with my hair. I bought this at target. I feel like it make my hair overly greasy. I originally thought to buy it so that my hair would look less dull. It has a nice scent though. I'll stick to coconut oil spray.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
I'm a fan of this oil. I have frizzy hair and it helps when I can get a product that makes my hair soft. It literally only makes my hair soft and that's it
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
This product is amazing. First off, it smells wonderful, but most importantly it's very hydrating and really restores a nice, healthy sheen to my hair.
Mis hijas lo compraron porque no encontraron de otra marca, y la verdad que fue mucho mejor, es muy nutritivo, y tiene más cantidad que otras marcas.
Dania N.
I really love a bit of shine and wiliness in my hair and when I want my hair to not be too greasy this is the product i go for. It's perfect for controlling flyways and setting your hair. I can easy recommend this to any of my close friend.
Brittany M.
Doral, FL
Nice smell, has a good price for the amount of product that comes in here, but also you need tone careful because is oil, so with a little amount on the hand you're good, you can find this at the drugstore
Elizabeth O.
It's an ok product if u want to wash your hair every day. I find with my hair type it got really greasy by end of the day.
Oriana G.
Deja el cabello con un brillo total. Es uno de mis aliados a la hora de mejorar mi cabello. Lo amo es uno de mis fav