TRESemmé Nourishing Rituals Rejuvenating Mud Masque uploaded by Samantha K.

BY TRESEMMÉ

• What makes this a good product? Any amazing results from...1 Answers
  • What does this do to your hair? Will it help with dryness?1 Answers
  • "This leaves my hair very soft and the smell is pleasant too." in 1 review
  • "This product smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft and not weighed down" in 1 review
Lindsay W.
Was not impressed by this product. Was wondering why my hair felt nice right after I washed it, then felt even drier then before later on. Turns out this product has a lot of ingredients that dry out hair. I'm disappointed in tresemme.
Valerie B.
This is great for naturally curly hair! It smells amazing it is great to use for showering or overnight it leaves your hair feeling so soft and silky! I would highly recommend this to anybody with any type of hair because the smell is so good and it works so well
Ginamarie M.
Oak Grove, KY
This product always leaves my hair in such better condition. I used it twice a week after going platinum and my hair had extensive damage. This truly did wonders for me. I never have a problem with this product. A plus is it smells good (: Would definitely recommend.
Emily H.
Conway, SC
Loved it! Left my hair soft and smooth. And helped it feel less dead. It smelt great too!
I gave it 4 stars because everywhere I have found ir, it's a little expensive for what you're getting. The amount just doesn't match up.
Brittany K.
Ashtabula, OH
I used this in the shower weekly. The only reason I switched brands is because I couldn't find it in the store anymore. This product smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft and not weighed down
Christa A.
Pikeville, KY
This product is great for dry hair. I damage my hair daily with drying it and straightening and constant coloring. This masque makes my hair feel so soft and repairs the constant daily damage!
Amber B.
Elsie, MI
This leaves my hair very soft and the smell is pleasant too. I use this in the shower about once a week, I put it in before I shave my legs and rinse it after.
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
This is the only hair mask I've ever ysed. It seems to work pretty well. It leaves my hair feeling a little more hydrated than when I use regular cinditioner.
Ellie K.
Peel street , Plymouth
This puts a lot of condition into your hair and also helps split ends ! I find that ever since I have used this, when I put heat on my hair it doesn’t damage it as much and if it does once you use the conditioner again it repairs it! It smells amazing too
Amanda C.
Edmonton, Alberta
Having thick, unruly, dry hair has always caused problems for me. This mud masque has done wonders for my hair and made it feel brand new after my dying phase (literally 7 colors in less than 3 months, including heavy bleaching, i don't know how my hair didn't fall out).
Desiree F.
City Industry, CA
What does this do to your hair? Will it help with dryness?
Marla K.
What makes this a good product? Any amazing results from this?