TRESemmé Nourishing Rituals Rejuvenating Mud Masque uploaded by Samantha K.

BY TRESEMMÉ

• What makes this a good product? Any amazing results from this?1 Answers
  • What does this do to your hair? Will it help with dryness?1 Answers
TRESemmé Nourishing Rituals Rejuvenating Mud Masque
  • "This product smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft and not weighed down" in 1 review
  • "A plus is it smells good (: Would definitely recommend." in 1 review
  • "This leaves my hair very soft and the smell is pleasant too." in 1 review
Lindsay W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was not impressed by this product. Was wondering why my hair felt nice right after I washed it, then felt even drier then before later on. Turns out this product has a lot of ingredients that dry out hair. I'm disappointed in tresemme.
Valerie B.
This is great for naturally curly hair! It smells amazing it is great to use for showering or overnight it leaves your hair feeling so soft and silky! I would highly recommend this to anybody with any type of hair because the smell is so good and it works so well
Emily H.
Middletown, PA
Loved it! Left my hair soft and smooth. And helped it feel less dead. It smelt great too!
I gave it 4 stars because everywhere I have found ir, it's a little expensive for what you're getting. The amount just doesn't match up.
Christa A.
Pikeville, KY
This product is great for dry hair. I damage my hair daily with drying it and straightening and constant coloring. This masque makes my hair feel so soft and repairs the constant daily damage!
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only hair mask I've ever ysed. It seems to work pretty well. It leaves my hair feeling a little more hydrated than when I use regular cinditioner.
Ginamarie M.
Tampa , FL
This product always leaves my hair in such better condition. I used it twice a week after going platinum and my hair had extensive damage. This truly did wonders for me. I never have a problem with this product. A plus is it smells good (: Would definitely recommend.
Amber B.
Elsie, MI
This leaves my hair very soft and the smell is pleasant too. I use this in the shower about once a week, I put it in before I shave my legs and rinse it after.
Brittany K.
Ashtabula, OH
I used this in the shower weekly. The only reason I switched brands is because I couldn't find it in the store anymore. This product smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft and not weighed down
Amanda C.
Edmonton, Alberta
Having thick, unruly, dry hair has always caused problems for me. This mud masque has done wonders for my hair and made it feel brand new after my dying phase (literally 7 colors in less than 3 months, including heavy bleaching, i don't know how my hair didn't fall out).
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this on clearance for $2 at Shoppers Drug Mart. I love it! Smells similar to my shampoo and conditioner too, and it really does nourish your hair. It leaves it as soft as could be, and just lovely.
Desiree F.
La Puente, CA
What does this do to your hair? Will it help with dryness?
Marla K.
What makes this a good product? Any amazing results from this?