TRESemmé Nourishing Rituals Cashmere Touch Hydrating Serum

Deeply Nourishes For Touchable Softness Professional Softness. Our Philosophy From our origins in salons around the world, we have always been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune. TRESemme is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling everyday. This Product TRESemme Cashmere Touch Hydrating Serum dramatically restores softness to dry, brittle hair by delivery intense conditioning with coconut and argan oils. This indulgent salon-style treatment will reduce frizz whi.

It's for dry or oily hair ?
It's for dry or oily hair ?
Does this hydrate your skin without leaving greasy residue?
Start your review of TRESemmé Nourishing Rituals Cashmere Touch Hydrating Serum!
Product Highlights
works great and doesn't make hair feel greasy or heavy.” in reviews
“I highly recommend this to people who have very dry and damaged hair” in reviews
“I would recommend it to anyone and I will definitely be repurchasing it.” in reviews
Buffalo, NY
Exelente marca lo he usado mucho y es buenísimo he usado muchos diferente es pero este es de mis favoritos y su aroma Umm
Love the smell and how much it hydrates my hair after using hot tools . Very affordable and does the job . Love love love
I have been using this on my hair for two years & really makes my hair nice & soft. Also, my hair is noticably smoothr.
Hialeah, FL
I love this product, works pretty good, i would definitely use more of it in the future, tresemme makes good everything
You this after the beach or pool. It helps take the dry crispy feeling away. and brings back hairs natural hydration.
This is a must have after dying your hair! Helped me get my hair back to normal after bleaching! Such a lifesaver!
Cape Canaveral, FL
This is not one of my favorite products. Leaves my hair feeling greasy and stringy but it doesn't feel conditioned.
Hyattsville, MD
This had a great effect on my hair, I bought a bottle and it changed the way my hair looked after being blow dried.
Claremont, NC
Love this stuff! works great and doesn't make hair feel greasy or heavy. I have recommended this to everyone i know
Very gentle product, loved the texture and the way it works on my hair. I will definitely buy this product again.