TRESemmé Nourishing Rituals Cashmere Touch Hydrating Serum

Deeply Nourishes For Touchable Softness Professional Softness. Our Philosophy From our origins in salons around the world, we have always been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune. TRESemme is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling everyday. This Product TRESemme Cashmere Touch Hydrating Serum dramatically restores softness to dry, brittle hair by delivery intense conditioning with coconut and argan oils. This indulgent salon-style treatment will reduce frizz whi.

It's for dry or oily hair ?
It's for dry or oily hair ?
Does this hydrate your skin without leaving greasy residue?
Start your review of TRESemmé Nourishing Rituals Cashmere Touch Hydrating Serum!
Product Highlights
works great and doesn't make hair feel greasy or heavy.” in reviews
“I highly recommend this to people who have very dry and damaged hair” in reviews
“I would recommend it to anyone and I will definitely be repurchasing it.” in reviews
National City, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love love this product !! I like to blow dry my hair at all the times using this product gives my hair no frizz and gives my hair smooth silky hair looking i get compliments at all the time.
Not my favorite brand however when I first get my hair relaxed and touched up its convenient to use and it smells kind of good. It’s not pricey and i can’t put a lot in my hair. Only brought once and probably won’t buy again unless I had to. I would say it’s probably 6th on my list but I love the shampoo and conditioner and use that faithfully.
Oakwood, GA
I have very very curly and frizzy hair and this is THE BOMB! My hair is dark and short, VERY CURLY! I absolutely love this product and it is very affordable and super amazing! Absolutely love love love it! I would recommend trying it! Especially if you have hair like mine!!!! BUY!
Garden city , KS
This quenched my hair and made my hair look alive as soon as it touched my hair. Super great. Long lasting and smells amazing. I'm huge on smell when it comes to my products.
Reseda , CA
I only use this item after the shower otherwise my hair will will too greasy. It smells so good! Shine last me about a good while but naturally get dull throughtput the day. Id recommend it!
Fresno, CA
I don't see the one i use on the list but the one i use is called "Thermal Creations heat Tamer Leave-In Spray" Ive used this product for a few years now. I love how it smells. All tho i don't know for sure if it really does do heat protection (im not to sure because i use other products for my hair for heat) but it smells really good and makes your hair smell good. Some times i use it as a spray around my room.
Henderson, NV
I recently had my brown hair bleached to a light blond. As you can imagine, my hair became dry, brittle, dull and frizzy. The TRESemme Cashmere Touch Hydrating Serum was a great addition to my new hair care routine. I've tried this on damp hair as well as dry hair. It really sinks into my wet hair and leaves me with soft, shiny hair. I like using it between shampoos as well - I rub it into the ends of my dry hair to restore some silkiness. I would buy this product again.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
I love this product. It is very rich and my hair feels very soft and looks shiny and healthy. A little goes a long way so I only need a pump at a time. It is really good and not a bad price. At first I wasn't very excited about the size of the bottle I got but it last a long time and I have medium to long hair.
This serum leaves my hair feeling soft and silky without being oily, helps with frizz also. I have curly/wavy frizzy hair. I apply it at the bottom and work my way up. It smells really good! I love using this especially after going for a swim. My hair tends to get dry from the pool water. I recommend it !