TRESemmé Nourishing Rituals Cashmere Touch Hydrating Serum

Deeply Nourishes For Touchable Softness Professional Softness. Our Philosophy From our origins in salons around the world, we have always been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune. TRESemme is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling everyday. This Product TRESemme Cashmere Touch Hydrating Serum dramatically restores softness to dry, brittle hair by delivery intense conditioning with coconut and argan oils. This indulgent salon-style treatment will reduce frizz whi.

It's for dry or oily hair ?
It's for dry or oily hair ?
Does this hydrate your skin without leaving greasy residue?
Start your review of TRESemmé Nourishing Rituals Cashmere Touch Hydrating Serum!
Product Highlights
works great and doesn't make hair feel greasy or heavy.” in reviews
“I highly recommend this to people who have very dry and damaged hair” in reviews
“I would recommend it to anyone and I will definitely be repurchasing it.” in reviews
rochester, mn
I have used this since I was in middle school and the scent is so amazing and it works so help hydrate and tame frizz. A little goes a long way
East Falmouth, MA
I use this product when I get out of the shower before I style my hair and always leaves it super soft and it looks great! Smells amazing too.
This product was very helpful in repairing split ends. In a month into using this product, I saw substantial growth and repair in my hair.
Ingleside, TX
I saw someone using it in YouTube and I thought I would try it and it works amazing it makes my hair super soft and my hair looks fresh.
Also purchase this one from Walmart. Great price overall. I love the silky feel of it but it's very greasy so I only use it on my ends.
5 thumbs up for this product. I would recommend this to anyone who needs that extra shine in the winter months without the weigh down.
Torrance, CA
I love this product. This helps me manage my hair when it won't listen! Leaves my hair feeling nice during the day, and reduced frizz.
Antelope, CA
I use this when I have my natural hair down for the day. its a nice look with this product! I love my natural curls with this mouse.
Byrdstown, TN
This stuff is amazing, makes my hair so soft. I especially love using it when I straighten/curly my hair. Would recommend to anyone.
A little greasy when used. But smelled amazing and was easy to use. Did not use every day but when used I can notice a difference.