TRESemmé Nourishing Rituals Cashmere Touch Hydrating Serum

Deeply Nourishes For Touchable Softness Professional Softness. Our Philosophy From our origins in salons around the world, we have always been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune. TRESemme is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling everyday. This Product TRESemme Cashmere Touch Hydrating Serum dramatically restores softness to dry, brittle hair by delivery intense conditioning with coconut and argan oils. This indulgent salon-style treatment will reduce frizz whi.

It's for dry or oily hair ?
It's for dry or oily hair ?
Does this hydrate your skin without leaving greasy residue?
Start your review of TRESemmé Nourishing Rituals Cashmere Touch Hydrating Serum!
Product Highlights
works great and doesn't make hair feel greasy or heavy.” in reviews
“I highly recommend this to people who have very dry and damaged hair” in reviews
“I would recommend it to anyone and I will definitely be repurchasing it.” in reviews
Haverstraw, NY
Love this product!. I use it every night before bed and when i get ready in the morning. Amazing!
Fredericksburg
What a product i love it using it in the morning before work it gets my day started. The best,
Gilbert, AZ
Love this! my hair feels so soft and shiny without the oily greasy mess like other products.
Little Rock, AR
This stuff is amazing. I really recommend it for all hair types. It works wonders on my hair.
Kingsville , TX
Gives my hair a great shine and tames my frizz. Perfect for any hair type. Also smells great.
Perrysburg, OH
Lightweight and non greasy. Helps calm flyaways as well as provide polished straight look.
North Kingstown, RI
Great product. I used every week and works very well. Is perfect to mantain a healthy hair.
Omaha, NE
My hair can sometimes get dry , this serum is one of the best i like to put it in at night.
Love this serum, I use it every time I blow dry my hair and it leaves it silky smooth!!!!
If u have colored hair or really dry dead hAir this serum is bomb . Com for your hair