TRESemmé Naturals W/Sweet Orange Lightweight Mousse uploaded by Tanille T.

BY TRESEMMÉ #50 in Mousse

Jenna S.
Jenna S.
This mousse is one of my favorites! It gives volume without weighing hair down. It also keeps curly hair like mine from feeling stiff and brassy. Instead this mousse adds a soft feel to my hair and makes it feel light and bouncy. I love that I don't have to use too much either! Just a little pump and I have the volume I want with the perfect texture!
Sonia L.
Sonia L.
Love this mousse and the smell. Definitely gives my hair a bit of texture when I apply it on wet hair. It definitely met my expectations and I would purchase again and probably recommend it to friends and family. It doesn't completely make your hair hard like some hair sprays but it does crunch it up a bit.
Katey C.
Katey C.
Wyandotte, MI
I love the way this product smells and keeps smelling so good throughout the day. This product is very reasonably priced and works pretty well. The only downside to this product is that it leaves my hair feeling crunchy sometimes. I think they could make do with new packaging it takes me forever to find
Grace J.
Grace J.
This mousse is no joke I wish I knew about this in high school when my hair was a mess! Smells amazing (which is a HUGE plus for me) and it's lightweight without being dull. It gives my curly hair the perfect effortless finish I've even got my best friend hooked on this as well.
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Philipp, MS
I have naturally wavy/ curly hair but during the summer or a rainy day, my hair frizzes terribly. I use this product on days like that. Apply to my hair. Add some hairspray and wrap it in a bun until it's almost dry. When I take it down like like perfect natural curly hair
Tess G.
Tess G.
Memphis, TN
I have really curly hair so it's hard to find a product that holds, but does not leave it looking sticky or wet. This product does the trick! It never leaves my hair feeling crunchy, but keeps the frizz under control. I use this product almost daily and have no complaints.
Aryane M.
Aryane M.
Sunrise, FL
I love it how my hair looks after I use this mousse. I have black and curly hair, also very thick. You can use this product after you shower and go with your hair dryer. Your curls will last long enough and will look really great. I love it, for sure I would buy it again/
Nichole A.
Nichole A.
Cuba, NY
I bought this to replace my suave professionals wavy mousse that was out, I have to say it does smell better, but doesn't hold up as well as I hoped it would. my hair fell flat in a few hours! Usually it will stay wavy all day even without products, but not with this.
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Fresno, CA
Very lightweight and not sticky! I dislike when you put on mousse then shape your hair and your hands are full of yuck! My hair stayed shaped most the day but it didn't help too much with frizz. Great smell to it and I would definitely recommend it and buy it again!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Manchester, KY
Love this product. Makes my hair smell great as well! I've used this for years and it's always my go to. I have really curly hair and it helps keep my hair manageable and contained. While I hate my curly hair this product helps me enjoy my hair as it naturally is