TRESemmé Naturals W/Sweet Orange Lightweight Mousse uploaded by Tanille T.

BY TRESEMMÉ #57 in Hair Mousse

Bailey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
This mousse always smells so so nice and fresh. My hair color is blonde and brown and very thick and this always is a great on the go product I use. Very effective for the purpose your using it for!
Abby L.
Fort Myers, FL
This made my hair super greasy. Not my favorite scent either. I have brown hair that is medium thickness. I wouldn’t recommend this product. It’s a good price but it’s exactly what you expect for something this cheap.
Sheila G.
Tresemme naturals w/ sweet orange lightweight moose is great. It really helps with curls and is light on the hair. It is not expensive and worth the money. My curls usually last me about two to three days.
Karrie C.
Katy, TX
I've used a couple mousses from the drugstore, and this one is by far my favorite. The smell is great, the consistency is perfect, and it makes my hair nice and wavy which is it's intention. My hair is fine but there's a lot of it, so anytime I curl it or try put in some waves, it always seems to fall flat pretty quick, but this mousse gives it just the right amount of texture to hold a curl or just to scrunch and have some natural waves. After it runs out, I'll definitely consider repurchasing it over something a bit more high end.
Jenna S.
This mousse is one of my favorites! It gives volume without weighing hair down. It also keeps curly hair like mine from feeling stiff and brassy. Instead this mousse adds a soft feel to my hair and makes it feel light and bouncy. I love that I don't have to use too much either! Just a little pump and I have the volume I want with the perfect texture!
Sonia L.
Love this mousse and the smell. Definitely gives my hair a bit of texture when I apply it on wet hair. It definitely met my expectations and I would purchase again and probably recommend it to friends and family. It doesn't completely make your hair hard like some hair sprays but it does crunch it up a bit.
Katey C.
Wyandotte, MI
I love the way this product smells and keeps smelling so good throughout the day. This product is very reasonably priced and works pretty well. The only downside to this product is that it leaves my hair feeling crunchy sometimes. I think they could make do with new packaging it takes me forever to find
Sundus I.
Astoria, NY
I have very thick hair and when I use a lot of mousse products it tend to make my hair flat as it weighs it down. This claims to be light weight but I don't think it really is IMO. If you don't usually have this issue then maybe it would work better for you than it did for me. I gave it 3 stars because it was pretty good at keeping my beach waves intact but minus two because I don't like flat hair :(
Kellie C.
Philipp, MS
I have naturally wavy/ curly hair but during the summer or a rainy day, my hair frizzes terribly. I use this product on days like that. Apply to my hair. Add some hairspray and wrap it in a bun until it's almost dry. When I take it down like like perfect natural curly hair
Aryane P.
Sunrise, FL
I love it how my hair looks after I use this mousse. I have black and curly hair, also very thick. You can use this product after you shower and go with your hair dryer. Your curls will last long enough and will look really great. I love it, for sure I would buy it again/