TRESemmé Naturals W/Sweet Orange Finishing Spray

Is this product discontinued?
Start your review of TRESemmé Naturals W/Sweet Orange Finishing Spray !
Smells amazing, love everything about it! I definitely recommend. I've used this product for a while and have loved it since
Greenville, NC
This tresemme finishing spray is the only product I ever use..I love it to death! Don't know what I would do without it!
Smithville, TN
Used this for a while without using hard hairspray. Put this on top of mousse for a softer look instead of a stiff look.
Las Vegas, NV
Leaves a nice finished touch on styled hair and give a great scent to it as well, especially if you straighten your hair
Brentwood, CA
It's really good , my hair have been better since I started to use! Babbasbsbbsbzbzjskksbsbsjsjxjxksnsdjsjsnsjdjjdnxnnxjj
Oklahoma city , OK
I like this product. It works well with my dry,coarse, thick, curly hair. It smells amazing. It's not sticky or greasy.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a nice finishing spray I love it and i really enjoy using it it smells nice and i would recommend it to others
La Fayette, GA
I love love love this product! Not only does it work fantastic and it smells delicious on top of making your hair soft
Hayward, CA
This is another I use in my daily basis when I style my hair it leaves my curls very defined and the smell is good too
Lancaster, CA
Worked great, left hair intact for a long period of time, wore it to a wedding and my hair looked great the entire day
Ask a question to the Influenster community...