TRESemmé Naturals W/Sweet Orange Finishing Spray

Is this product discontinued?
Start your review of TRESemmé Naturals W/Sweet Orange Finishing Spray !
johannessburg
This is a really good product it has a really nice citrus smell it makes your hair hold in place and shiny all day it needs to change it’s spray bottle though I have dyed black wavy hair and it helps with the frizz 😊
Kitchener, ON
I LOVE the smell of this, it smells like orange blossoms. It's a light fragrance that will fade away while on your hair. This product has minimal hold, and shouldn't be used for huge updo's, but it is good at keeping flyaways down for a simple pony tail look. I love using it to keep my hair straight for the whole day (I have naturally wavy hair that doesn't hold a straightened look for longer than 4 hours). Spray it at your roots for a little bit of boosted volume! You can layer it for more hold if needed. Tresemme products are usually high quality for the low drugstore price.
Barking , Essex
I find this product great for days when I am in between washes. it has a very sweet,fresh scent to it.It can come off quite strong but it sets nicely and lasts all day. it does not leave my hair crunchy or crispy. I would recommend it as I think it's a quality product in its class
Wow. This stuff truly smells amazing! I could not believe how much better this product was compared to alternatives. This stuff held my straight, coloured at home hair in place for so long. It was unbelievable. I could not believe it. This stuff is unbelievable.
I really like this product for bangs that won't cooperate. My mom uses it for her short hair and loves it. It's also good for flyaways that just won't stay down.
It was a good product, it gives your hair a nice shine and helps it set. I think that it would be a good investment, but it depends on your hair type
England
Really nice product, tames any fly away and worth the money. Good for everyday and doesn't leave a greasy texture behind. Also has a nice scent.
Toronto
I love this product and keeps my hair full volume after blow drying and using hair oil. I love it that it's not tacky or dewy so it's good.
I love it. It smells so nice. It gives the hold I am looking for. It is better then many other products I've used and less expensive.
Mississauga, ON
I have long curly hair and TRESemme Naturals w/sweet Orange finishing Spay, leaves hair smooth and silky. Plus it smells amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...