TRESemmé Naturals W/Sweet Orange Finishing Spray

Is this product discontinued?
Start your review of TRESemmé Naturals W/Sweet Orange Finishing Spray !
Kansas City, MO
I love this hairspray because it actually holds my hair in place. Most hair sprays lose their hold after an hour but this one can last me a whole day. It also does not make my hair dry.
Overall, I really enjoyed using this product cause it made my hair smell very good. It met my expectations when it came to holding my hair (esp the little flyaways). It was pretty cheap so I definitely would recommend!
Scottsbluff, NE
Tresemme otro de mis productos favoritos buen precio buena calidad Este producto lo usamos a diario yo y mis hijas y me gusta que no deja tu cabello blanco como lo hacen otras marcas
Lodi, CA
I Love the way it smells.. Also I love that it's not as sticky. I like to spray it on my hands then apply to my hair & it doesn't leave my hands as sticky as other products.
This smells soooooooooooooooooo good. I love using this before I head out of the house. I think the bees love it too because they be a chasing me down the street!
Southside, AL
Need a hairspray that holds good and smells lowl lovely? This is your product! I live for this hairspray. After I take my braids out, I give my hair a spray and it stays all day!
Cincinnati, OH
Perfect for my hair leaves it soft and not sticky like hairspray great for summer time just throw in your beach bag for aways keeping beautiful after a day at the beach or pool
I use this product to keep my tails ( aka. stubborn female sideburns) in check. Only issue I have with it is it's a bit too sticky needs to be water down I guess.
Apopka, FL
This is a light hairspray that doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff or tacky like. The spray holds up well even in the very humid Florida summers, I love it!
Katy, TX
I've always used this product. Tresemme is a brand that I can depend on. This product locks in the style and will last quite awhile and keep you looking good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...