TRESemmé Naturals W/Sweet Orange Finishing Spray  uploaded by Martinez v.TRESemmé Naturals W/Sweet Orange Finishing Spray  uploaded by Martinez v.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Alyssa C.
Need a hairspray that holds good and smells lowl lovely? This is your product! I live for this hairspray. After I take my braids out, I give my hair a spray and it stays all day!
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Nothing special, but smells very good! It is a very potent smell though, but once it sets in your hair, it subdues and just smells nice if you smell your hair or if anyone stand close enough. I also appreciate how it's in a spray bottle and not an aerosol can, so it's better for the environment. Doesn't leave your hair crunchy if you hold it at the right distance! Also, doesn't weigh your hair down and I have very fun and thin Asian hair
Lexus C.
Lincoln, NE
This product is one of my many favorites of this brand. After I am always finished with straightening my hair I like to move my hair around and spray it around a few times. The smell is amazing! The after look is wonderful an leaves your hair smelling really good. From my experiences it makes it feel and look a lot softer too! Even adds a nice shine to your hair. It's great. I definitely recommend it if you are trying to find a product as good as this one.
Becca L.
I love this product! Some mornings you just don't feel like going through the whole now dry, straighten, smooth routine, right? So in comes this sweet smelling miracle. When my hair is still wet I spritz it with this product and then blow dry it part way! It's great.

All day my hair has great body and smells amazing!
Bahare K.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually really like this product because its light on my hair and doesn't leave marks and oil like some other finishing sprays do! It smells amazing which is a huge bonus and really met my expectations! I would recommend this to anybody and I constantly buy this for my family members, my mom is a huge fan
Kenna T.
Broken Arrow, OK
I use this spray after flat ironing, curling, or blow drying my hair and it's great! Beautiful shine! I sometime use it on towel dried hair after I get out of the shower for a natural looking shine. You just can't use too much or it will make your hair very greasy! So go easy!
Jennifer W.
Bladenboro, NC
The finishing spray smells amazing. I prefer using this over a regular hairspray, because it smells good and doesn't make your hair "crunchy". Perfect little finishing touch for your hairstyle. I would buy again as well as recommend to friends and family.
Berquis G.
It's such an amazing product I love it so much! The product is a reasonable price and would highly recommend it, my hair color is dark brown and blue right now, naturally curly, this product doesn't leave residue it keeps hair soft with volume.
Taylor B.
West Haven, CT
My hair is the type that frizzes a lot when i curl it and I found that this spray helps! It not only keeps the hair from frizzing, but it adds shine and smells really good! I also like how this one doesn't make your hair hard. I wouldn't say that it is a frizz spray but it definitely helps a bit with taming the frizz caused by curling irons.
Michaela W.
I only recently started using hairspray, and I am so glad that I started out with this kind. It smells good, it leaves your hair soft, it smells good, and it's not sticky. The travel size is especially good because you can just bring all the greatness that is in the full-size can with you and have all of your daily adventures!