Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayTRESemmé
Naturals W/Sweet Orange Finishing Spray

TRESemmé Naturals W/Sweet Orange Finishing Spray

Is this product discontinued?
Start your review of TRESemmé Naturals W/Sweet Orange Finishing Spray!
Ginny B.
Bountiful, UT
I always use it after I curl my hair. I love the smell of it and it keeps my curls looking good
Zayda G.
After time that you use it it leaves white stuff in your hair. It does hold it but it itches your scalp a lot if you use it frequently. I don't recommend It. It really pricey and not worth it. Really unsatisfied #.
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like this product. It works well with my dry,coarse, thick, curly hair. It smells amazing. It's not sticky or greasy.
Johana V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love this spat I use it everyday leave my hair like I want it I use it in my girls too I really recommend it
Hanna Marie T.
Helena
Overall, I really enjoyed using this product cause it made my hair smell very good. It met my expectations when it came to holding my hair (esp the little flyaways). It was pretty cheap so I definitely would recommend!
Christian G.
This spray is amazing for when I want loose waves it makes my hair very bouncy and doesn't leave a weird crunchy texture like other products
Mayra H.
Beaverton, OR
I love how it smells and how it leaves your hair with out leaving it with white flakes.
Tammy L T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a nice finishing spray I love it and i really enjoy using it it smells nice and i would recommend it to others
megan G.
Idalis G.
Providence, RI
Love this product it works so good for me. It's like the cherry on a Sandae its highly recommended coming from me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...