TRESemmé Naturals W/Sweet Orange Finishing Spray  uploaded by Martinez v.TRESemmé Naturals W/Sweet Orange Finishing Spray  uploaded by Martinez v.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Bahare K.
Las vegas, NV
I actually really like this product because its light on my hair and doesn't leave marks and oil like some other finishing sprays do! It smells amazing which is a huge bonus and really met my expectations! I would recommend this to anybody and I constantly buy this for my family members, my mom is a huge fan
Elizabeth P.
Olathe, KS
I always used tresemme products since I was much younger. The product always worked good in my hair. The hair spray keeps my curls in place but not all the hairspray works the same. My hair is dark brown, very thick, and wavy if I don't flat iron it and blow dry it.
Kayla D.
Fort Campbell, KY
I usually struggle any time I curl my hair and the problem is keeping the curl to stay. Usually they will fall within an hour or so, but using this spray they almost lasted 12 hours fully. It was great! I had almost given up hope in keeping my hair curled.
Samantha P.
Overall, I really enjoyed using this product cause it made my hair smell very good. It met my expectations when it came to holding my hair (esp the little flyaways). It was pretty cheap so I definitely would recommend!
Hanna Marie T.
Helena
rachael m.
This smells soooooooooooooooooo good. I love using this before I head out of the house. I think the bees love it too because they be a chasing me down the street!
jamie w.
Apopka, FL
This is a light hairspray that doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff or tacky like. The spray holds up well even in the very humid Florida summers, I love it!
azriel c.
Erie, PA
When i want to style my hair this is what i use its super inexpensive and it leaves my hair glossy and styled to a finish and fresh feeling. Ii love treSemme
Christian G.
This spray is amazing for when I want loose waves it makes my hair very bouncy and doesn't leave a weird crunchy texture like other products
Ashley S.
I like this product. It is a great value. It did however make my skin break out badly. It smells great and it has long lasting results.