TRESemmé Naturals W/Sweet Orange Finishing Spray  uploaded by Martinez v.TRESemmé Naturals W/Sweet Orange Finishing Spray  uploaded by Martinez v.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Great stuff right here. I use this mostly straight after washing to help tame my frizzy hair and keep it looking smooth. It works wonders, and leaves my hair looking sleek and shiny without making it appear greasy or stiff to touch. Even in mild humidity, this seemed to last without giving me wild hair. Have used it as a hairspray alternative to set hair after being curled and works pretty well for that.This didn't leave a white sticky residue either. Smells like oranges just like the other products from the 'Naturals' line. A must have for me now and of course, I will be repurchasing this when I run out!
Lexus C.
Lexus C.
Lincoln, NE
This product is one of my many favorites of this brand. After I am always finished with straightening my hair I like to move my hair around and spray it around a few times. The smell is amazing! The after look is wonderful an leaves your hair smelling really good. From my experiences it makes it feel and look a lot softer too! Even adds a nice shine to your hair. It's great. I definitely recommend it if you are trying to find a product as good as this one.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
West Haven, CT
My hair is the type that frizzes a lot when i curl it and I found that this spray helps! It not only keeps the hair from frizzing, but it adds shine and smells really good! I also like how this one doesn't make your hair hard. I wouldn't say that it is a frizz spray but it definitely helps a bit with taming the frizz caused by curling irons.
Becca L.
Becca L.
I love this product! Some mornings you just don't feel like going through the whole now dry, straighten, smooth routine, right? So in comes this sweet smelling miracle. When my hair is still wet I spritz it with this product and then blow dry it part way! It's great.

All day my hair has great body and smells amazing!
Bahare K.
Bahare K.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like this product because its light on my hair and doesn't leave marks and oil like some other finishing sprays do! It smells amazing which is a huge bonus and really met my expectations! I would recommend this to anybody and I constantly buy this for my family members, my mom is a huge fan
Kenna T.
Kenna T.
Broken Arrow, OK
I use this spray after flat ironing, curling, or blow drying my hair and it's great! Beautiful shine! I sometime use it on towel dried hair after I get out of the shower for a natural looking shine. You just can't use too much or it will make your hair very greasy! So go easy!
Lilly B.
Lilly B.
Chelsea, MA
This bottle is fantastic especially when I'm curling up my hair it last forever sometimes till the next day I wouldn't switch this product for nothing even when I straighten my hair spray a little bit and it works wonders I recommend this for a light touch it perfect.
Kathie H.
Kathie H.
Santa Maria, CA
Tresemme is a a really good product, been buying them for years for my family and my family has been it as well. I have really thick hair so the spray makes it stay the way it should stay sometimes product does disappoint me because it doesn't last as long as others.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Olathe, KS
I always used tresemme products since I was much younger. The product always worked good in my hair. The hair spray keeps my curls in place but not all the hairspray works the same. My hair is dark brown, very thick, and wavy if I don't flat iron it and blow dry it.
Sierrah W.
Sierrah W.
I can honestly say it smells nice but it didn't truly work well on my hair. I have very thick hair and I need something that'll give my hair more shine and luster. It wasn't overpriced and I would recommend that it be bought by people with a different hair texture.