BY TRESEMMÉ

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6055704"";"

• "It leaves your hair smelling and feeling AMAZING!!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this product for sure at that price you cant beat it " in 1 review
Melanie P.
Not a bad product. I used this shampoo all the time when I first went natural and I slowed stopped using it as much. It has a good smell but I have since found a shampoo that is slightly more genitalia than this one.
Jaile L.
Heber Springs, AR
This is my all time favorite Tresseme shampoo. It smells amazing. It keeps my hair looking gorgeous. I love to buy the huge value sets. It doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils, and always does a spectacular job cleaning even after the hardest nastiest days of working.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love the way my hair feels after I use this product even during the shower I can tell that it's gonna come out soft. sometimes I feel like I don't even have to use conditioner for it. I would definitely recommend this to anybody with dry hair !!
Cindy C.
West Palm Bch, FL
I really enjoy this brand over all.

After I applied the shampoo after my hot oil treatment I was surprised of how much it foamed. I am used to waiting until the second wash but this one went very foamy right after the first one.

Absolutely love!
Josh V.
waldorf
I used this shampoo in the past, and i liked it. The scent was fresh and clean, and without all the chemicals. It did great thoroughly cleaning my hair and lathered great. A decent price and worked good for a drugstore brand.
Claire F.
Saint Joseph
I really love the smell of this shampoo! I've used it several times but can't always guarantee I'll find it at my local store. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy like some other shampoos I've tried.
Nikki K.
Pottstown, PA
My go to. Keeps my hair shiny, doesn't weigh it down. I use this brand more than others. Great later really cover the hair. I have very oily hair and this helps. I'm very satisfied with that products.
irma Y.
Owensboro , KY
Have used this product before and I liked it. This shampoo is great for you hair and the scent to it is great. After showing and hair is dry, you can smell that scent on your hair all day. I wish it had a bigger bottle and I’m satisfied with it.
Allison S.
This price wasn't my favorite at all but I do feel like it cuz you're really amazing job of helping my hair be perfect and it helps keep my hair smooth and soft and non frizzy and gives it a great shine
Hollie M.
Wetumpka, AL
This shampoo is very affordable, smells great and is a nice alternative to salon products. It makes my hair smooth, manageable and smell nice. I but it at Walmart and I like the conditioner too. I recommend it.