TRESemmé Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner uploaded by Zainab M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

With Coconut Oil and Jojoba Extract Professional Quality. Our Philosophy From our origins in salons, we have always been driven by a simple truth; every women deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune. TRESemme is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling everyday. This Product TRESemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner with USDA certified organic coconut oil and jojoba leaf extract smoothes away frizz. Leaving hair feeling noticeably soft and silky. Our unique silicone free formula for light weight con. see more...

• "Leaves my hair soft and moisturized and it also smells good. " in 1 review
  • "The condition helps keep my hair moisturized and healthy looking." in 1 review
steph a.
Wallington, NJ
Smells good you only need a small amount do the trick. it will last a very long time. helps with split ends. using a large amount of it will over power your hair and you may end up with limp hair because its weighed down from the moisture but a small adjustment in the amount will fix that. your hair will be left thick and shiny. i think this product is best for curly hair or dry hair. my boyfriend uses this and he loves it but his is thick curly hair. i tend to have oily roots so light conditioners work best with my hair
Dominique W.
Hatfield, MA
As someone with thick, kinky-curly hair I use this as a detangling conditioner occasionally, and it works well in the slip department. Great price point and value as well. The only thing is that it does leave a weird residue for me (if it gets on my skin, I can feel the film even after rinsing, and water beads up as if on oil). As a result, usually I'll end up using this, shampooing, then using a Deep Conditioner. I feel like someone with finer or less curly hair wouldn't have the residue problem.
Lexi R.
Crest Hill, IL
My hair is extremely dry due to coloring and bleaching, so I decided to buy this product. The scent is like any other conditioner, nothing too special. I applied it and left it in my hair for 5 minutes. Immediately after, my hair was smooth and a brush went through it easily, however, it does not have long lasting effects. My hair returned to it's dry texture after I ran out of it. Maybe through continued use, it would work, but it did nothing for me.
Mackenzie B.
Midwest City, OK
I have really frizzy hair and I have a hard time finding a hair product that tames it. I also stay away from added chemicals and silicone, which this conditioner has does not have. It smells great and doesn't weigh my hair down like I've had some conditioners do. I'm very happy I have found it and I hope Tresemme never stops making it.
Vika S.
Yep this is the stuff. It's great but super extremely, outta-this-world but just great. My hair does feel nice and slick after it. And once it dries it's very smooth and soft. So I do like it! And one bottle has lasted me over a year, so I'm happy I don't have worry about that.
Kendra J.
A lot of conditions contain sulfates and other chemicals that are horrible for your hair and it's health but this conditioner does not! If you have naturally curly hair or are very picky about your products this is a must! It will leave your hair feeling clean and not coated.
Candi C.
Osage, IA
This and all TREsemme conditioners leave my hair so soft and shiny.I color and bleach often so my hair suffers a lot of damage, but with TREsemme I don't even notice. I buy the big bottles and they a reasonably priced so I always stock up. Try it, your hair will thank you.
Femi F.
This is another holy grail product for any natural hair girl/person out there. this conditioner has amazing slip! and its super cheap and can be found ANYWHERE. love it. great for detangling a weeks worth of knots and tangles! would definitely recommend this!
Alanda J.
The best part of this conditioners is it is sulfate free. I love the moisturizing properties and it does not strip my hair of moisture. It leaves my hair ver soft and manageable. Also it has the best fragrance. I only buy at Target due to the better price.
Tiffany R.
This product like the one I reviewed before I though had been discontinued but apparently not! Once again, great for women of color because it has no sulfates which is great for fragile hair. It leave hair soft.
S H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product but do you find it hard to find in stores? Why is that?
Shakira B.
Franklin, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can someone please tell how good this product is? Is it all natural or does it just say that ?