TRESemmé Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner uploaded by Zainab M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

With Coconut Oil and Jojoba Extract Professional Quality. Our Philosophy From our origins in salons, we have always been driven by a simple truth; every women deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune. TRESemme is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling everyday. This Product TRESemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner with USDA certified organic coconut oil and jojoba leaf extract smoothes away frizz. Leaving hair feeling noticeably soft and silky. Our unique silicone free formula for light weight con. see more...

• "Leaves my hair soft and moisturized and it also smells good. " in 1 review
  • "The condition helps keep my hair moisturized and healthy looking." in 1 review
🍂Shalena🍂 F.
Shaker hts, OH
This conditioner for my hair is multipurpose. I use it to detangle my 3c curls, I have also used it as a leave for my wash and go’s in the summer. A great plus is that it doesn’t have all those bad ingredients. It’s pretty decently priced, they are always in a huge container and most of them come with a pump which is a plus. If you are just starting off with natural hair, transitioning or you just want to try something new, I highly recommend this product and give it a try. It just may surprise you.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Tresemme conditioner smells so good seriously I think everybody should use this just for the smell at least. But it also makes my hair feel really really soft and I don't even always had to use a detangler after I use this product
Michaela K.
I have frizzy hair time and time again! This stuff really does aid in fixing that and takes the friZz down a notch! This is super affordable and is something to look into if you need smooth hair for a small budget.
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
It's a really good conditioner, it really leaves my hair super soft and since its natural I know Its great for my hair which is fairly damaged. I love to pair this with the shampoo for a great hair day! plus its affordable which you can never go wrong with!
Dev P.
Land O Lakes, FL
Great slip which makes detangling a breeze. Left my hair super soft and moisturized. Only stopped using because my hair seemed to get used to this conditioner so I switched to something else for a bit. Would definitely recommend.
Rebecca B.
Excellent product for smooth, clean hair! The smell is great and long lasting. You get a lot of shampoo for the price. It targets the fly aways and leaves your hair very smooth. I am very satisfied with this product.
Kelsey S.
Chicago
I think that for the price - it’s fine. Not great, not bad. It makes my hair detangle very quickly, but also leaves it feeling like there’s a coating of product all over my hair which I don’t like.
Julia R.
Reseda
It smells great. Love how it left my hair smooth and soft. It doesn’t leave your hair oily at all . It’s better than head and shoulders. It’s also good for when you dyed your hair it keeps the color in.
Lexi R.
Crest Hill, IL
My hair is extremely dry due to coloring and bleaching, so I decided to buy this product. The scent is like any other conditioner, nothing too special. I applied it and left it in my hair for 5 minutes. Immediately after, my hair was smooth and a brush went through it easily, however, it does not have long lasting effects. My hair returned to it's dry texture after I ran out of it. Maybe through continued use, it would work, but it did nothing for me.
steph a.
Wallington, NJ
Smells good you only need a small amount do the trick. it will last a very long time. helps with split ends. using a large amount of it will over power your hair and you may end up with limp hair because its weighed down from the moisture but a small adjustment in the amount will fix that. your hair will be left thick and shiny. i think this product is best for curly hair or dry hair. my boyfriend uses this and he loves it but his is thick curly hair. i tend to have oily roots so light conditioners work best with my hair
S H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product but do you find it hard to find in stores? Why is that?
Shakira B.
Zuni , VA
Can someone please tell how good this product is? Is it all natural or does it just say that ?