TRESemmé Naturals Radiant Volume Shampoo uploaded by Ashley M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

New Lower Sulfates With Sweet Orange Radiant Volume Professional Quality Naturals:  Our Philosophy: From our origins in salons, we have always been driven by a simple truth;  every woman deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune.  TRESemme is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price.  Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling everyday. TRESemme - Professional.  Affordable. This Product: TRESemme Naturals offers you a lower sulfate cleansing alternative to the rest of our TRESemme line.  With USDA certified Organic Sweet Orange Extracts, TRESemme Naturals Radiant Volume Shampoo keeps hair strong and manageable.  Hair feels healthy and won t get dried out.  Hair just looks shiny and feels incredibly lightweig see more...

• Does this really do the trick to giving hair added volume? My hai...1 Answers
  • What is the difference with naturals and tresemme beauty volume s...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite brand of shampoo?3 Answers
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I think this product is a really good value but it dries out my hair. I have extremely fine hair and it causes it to tangle and the ends get dry and creasy. I don't think I would purchase this again for myself. However I know this is generally liked so I am going to put one in my guest bathroom.
Courtney I.
This is a great natural shampoo that gives me clean, voluminous, good smelling hair. It's not necessarily the best for overly damaged hair, which I have at the moment, but it's great for the average damaged hair gal.
AnneMarie B.
Good quality shampoo and conditioner. It doesn't contain silicone and it doesn't dry hair out and leave hair with volume. Lathers well and has a clean slightly floral scent. I wish it was also sulphate free
Kayla W.
This shampoo is my all time favorite. It's well priced and leaves my hair feeling clean and healthy. Tresemmé products always have a very lovely smell too. I would buy this again, however I haven't seen it in stores recently. Either way, I would recommend this for anyone looking for anything without sulfates and for a good price.
Autumn B.
I LOVE this shampoo. I tried it at my sister's house and loved the results. It left my hair feeling clean but not stripped. I had great shine and my hair looked "alive." I will definitely be purchasing this in the future. I like this more than the original formula.
Anna B.
Jefferson, IA
I love most of these products! They smell good and make my hair feel good. I have noticed lately that I have gotten dandruff and my hair stylist said this brand has one of the higher amounts of wax in it and that’s not necessarily a good thing
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Absolutely love this shampoo! My hair smells so amazing after use and it has so much body to it!! It lathers and rises so well and you can immediately see results after drying! I would recommend and buy this shampoo again!
Brenda M.
I have always used this product. And it always leaves my hair so soft and shiny. Even though its for volume it hasn’t added volume to my hair but I just love how soft and shiny my hair is with this shampoo
Shelby T.
Raleigh, NC
ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHAMPOOS! I used to be only able to find this shampoo at Walmart but I think the company may have stopped making it. I have resorted to using Organix, which is a little bit more expensive but still has really great benefits. I really hope I am able to find this product again so I may stock up on a years supply!
Chrystal S.
Grandview, MO
My mom bought this while she was visiting and I thought I'd use it up because it was there. Turns out it is highly moisturizing and has really helped my hair recover from three babies back to back. Unless you've had multiple children, you probably won't see the virtue in that statement. Basically, I really like it!
Aubree H.
Apollo, PA
What other Tresemme products do you like??
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite brand of shampoo?
Amanda V.
Uvalde, TX
What is the difference with naturals and tresemme beauty volume shampoo?
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
I really like Tresemme, but lately I feel like it's been leaving my hair with a lot of static, maybe it's that time of year? Do they have any products to remedy this? Since Iike their products I'd like to stick with them for other products!
Majriela M.
Green Bay, WI
Does this really do the trick to giving hair added volume? My hair has a tendency to be flat so I'm looking for something to give it some added volume!