TRESemmé Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner uploaded by kaya b.TRESemmé Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner uploaded by Courtnee S.

BY TRESEMMÉ

New Silicone Free Conditioning With Sweet Orange Radiant Volume Professional Quality Naturals:  Our Philosophy: From our origins in salons, we have always been driven by a simple truth;  every woman deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune.  TRESemme is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price.  Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling everyday. TRESemme - Professional.  Affordable. This Product: TRESemme Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner with USDA certified Organic Sweet Orange Extracts keeps hair strong and manageable.  With our unique silicone free formula for lightweight conditioning, hair looks shiny and incredibly healthy looking.  Discover 10x stronger hair after just one use.*  With lower s see more...

• hola, como puedo recibir mis productos?1 Answers
  • Lo nesecito porque es perfecto para el cabello rizado pero aquí e...1 Answers
  • Will this actually help give my hair more volume?3 Answers
Dheevena R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m always very happy when I purchase this volumizing conditioner from Tresemme! I have thin curly hair that is prone to dryness, but I get a lot of volume after using this product. My hair doesn’t feel as dry afterwards.
Anna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner has the most pleasant smell/texture and provides the right amount of smoothness while giving you great volume. I recommend this especially for longer hair that doesn't want to be weighed down. This was very affordable and I was very satisfied with the results and will use it again.
Jihny T.
Miramar
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom came home with this conditioner one day and I decided to give it a try I’ll have to say it’s a pretty good conditioner. The conditioner just slip through my 4b natural hair. I just love using the conditioner for a pre-poo because it leaves my hair SUPER SOFT!!!!
Quincee C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so hard to find these days but I looooveeeeddd this in my 4a/b/c hair!! It smelled great, had a lot of slip to it, and when I used it a lot I had burgundy hair that wasn’t being faded by this product. Absolutely love it and would buy it by the boatload lol.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product. It didn't work as well as others I've tried but it did the job. It had a nice smell and left my hair feeling soft and clean but it just didn't seem to hydrate my curls as much as i liked. I wouldn't repurchase.
Christina H.
Sierra Vista , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way this cleans my hair. It doesn't it leave it with a film it's been great for oily and dry slap this far. I know that I will continue using it since it's does what it says it does
Shantal V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product isn't bad. In fact I wouldn't tell you not to but it. My problem with it is that it is supposed to help add volume to your hair.. Well it did not add volume to my hair. It was a little disappointing. For me it wasn't any specific or special type of product. I would say if you have a hard time adding volume to your hair and you were thinking of possibly trying out this product.. Don't waste your time and money.
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
I've bought several TRESemme products and enjoyed them. You can't beat the price, they always smell so good and they have a wide variety, but I wouldn't buy this conditioner again. It didn't add volume to my hair whatsoever and actually broke me out along my hairline no matter what I did.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the Naturals Volume conditioner and the shampoo that goes with it, but found that after a few weeks it made my hair feel flat and oily.  I normally have normal to dry hair so this was an unusual thing for me.  I did take care not to use too much conditioner, but after a few months I had to change up my routine for a bit.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner (and shampoo). It is my favorite among grocery store shampoos. It leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. The smell is great. The cost is great. And it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy and weighted down like some other cheaper shampoos and conditioners.
Morgan '.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this actually help give my hair more volume?
Linda H.
Stafford, VA
I would like to know how this works? I have long, curly, thinning hair. I have never used Tresemme before, but it seems I've tried every other product out there! Thank you 😊
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
What's the benefit of silicon free shampoo and conditioner?
Kelly R.
Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
Lo nesecito porque es perfecto para el cabello rizado pero aquí en PR nunca los he visto. ¿Donde lo puedo conseguir?
SIUMISEL T.
SANTIAGO
hola, como puedo recibir mis productos?