TRESemmé Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner uploaded by kaya b.TRESemmé Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner uploaded by Courtnee S.

BY TRESEMMÉ

New Silicone Free Conditioning With Sweet Orange Radiant Volume Professional Quality Naturals:  Our Philosophy: From our origins in salons, we have always been driven by a simple truth;  every woman deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune.  TRESemme is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price.  Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling everyday. TRESemme - Professional.  Affordable. This Product: TRESemme Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner with USDA certified Organic Sweet Orange Extracts keeps hair strong and manageable.  With our unique silicone free formula for lightweight conditioning, hair looks shiny and incredibly healthy looking.  Discover 10x stronger hair after just one use.*  With lower s see more...

• hola, como puedo recibir mis productos?1 Answers
  • Lo nesecito porque es perfecto para el cabello rizado pero aquí e...1 Answers
  • Will this actually help give my hair more volume?3 Answers
Arianna J.
Arianna J.
Buford, GA
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE CONDITIONER, NO JOKE. The conditioner I use is the Avocado and Aloe Vera one. It smells wonderful and also defines my curls. I am LITERALLY IN LOVE, but I've recently changed to the new tresemme line, the Flawless Curls conditioner only because I can't find the Avocado and Aloe Vera at my local stores :(((( But I wouldn't definitely recommend both to girls with thick, curly hair. Thanks for reading! :)
Judy P.
Judy P.
Holly, MI
I have fine, straight hair, and find that this conditioner is great for daily use. I don't really like to use styling products (mousse, gel, etc.) and this conditioner is great for keeping my hair soft while giving it a little bit of volume that most conditioners don't. I'd recommend giving this a try if you want a little volume but don't want to use styling products.
Jnessa H.
Jnessa H.
I absolutely love this stuff. It smells delicious, and it actually works for an amazing price. I went into using this product withamar a pretty closed mind like it would not work, and it completely surprised me. This is my Holy grail conditioner. Every time I see it in the store I have to grab a couple of them. The product is just that amazing.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Hermon, ME
I love the concept of this, and if you're using just a little bit on shoulder length hair or shorter it's fine. However my daughter has long hair, and I end up using SO MUCH (like a baseball size) amount just to properly coat her hair that it seems really watered down and not rich enough.
Camilla H.
Camilla H.
I love this conditioner and it smells good. I love to use this on my naturally curly hair and it is long lasting. I use this product often as rinse out conditioner and sometimes as a leave in. This product is nice packaging and at good value. I would continue to buy this conditioner.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
North Judson, IN
I found that Tresemme Volume Conditioner works great
every time! It gives my hair the volume I need in order
to style my fine hair. The scent of the shampoo is great,
and this is the most effective conditioner I have ever
used. I am completely satisfied and continue to be so.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Baltimore, MD
This product gives good slip for us natural girls and it has a great smell .. You can also use as a leave in .. It's one of my favorite go to products and its affordable . The one with the pump work's best for me Easy excess is a plus.. Very satisfied with this product..
Bianca J.
Bianca J.
Newark
I have 4c natual hair and it really helps define my curls. I use this product every 3-4 days as a co-wash and it softens my hair. My hair is actually dark brown. It's no more than $5 at the supermarket for their biggest bottle. I'm a repeat user and recommend it.
Asante c.
Asante c.
Gave nice slip to hair. Made detangling easy. I would recommend it for conditioner washes as a natural hair girl talking. I haven't used the shampoo but think that this is a good cheappy to keep handy in the cabinet. Would be open to trying others from tressemme.
Courtnee S.
Courtnee S.
Port Orchard, WA
I started using this last week. My hair is already much softer and manageable. It doesn't feel dull or lifeless. I actually use this first and then the shampoo last. And my hair is full of volume and very shiny. I would definitely tell my friends to buy this.
Morgan '.
Morgan '.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this actually help give my hair more volume?
SIUMISEL T.
SIUMISEL T.
SANTIAGO
hola, como puedo recibir mis productos?
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
Lo nesecito porque es perfecto para el cabello rizado pero aquí en PR nunca los he visto. ¿Donde lo puedo conseguir?
Jill L.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
What's the benefit of silicon free shampoo and conditioner?
Linda H.
Linda H.
Stafford, VA
I would like to know how this works? I have long, curly, thinning hair. I have never used Tresemme before, but it seems I've tried every other product out there! Thank you 😊