BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemme® Naturals Nourishing Moisture Shampoo.

Used by professionals.

Lower Sulfates.

With Aloe Vera and Avocado

Professional quality.

Melanie P.
I used this every wash when I first went natural and it truly lasted me forever. I don’t know if I ever made it to the end of this bottle. Great value and a good choice for natural hair. Not as much slip as a conditioner and shampoo 2 in 1 but very good for deep cleaning which every natural should do sometimes.
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
Love tressemme for the huge bottles and low cost. I have so much hair but this lasts me a few months at the least. Smells nice and doesn't over soften my hair. I can always tell a difference when I don't use tresseme
Mariah D.
Fall Branch , TN
I think this shampoo made my hair fall out more than normal. Although it did make my hair super soft. I liked it other than that. It smelled really good. I didn't really like the conditioner that went with it  though. It overall wasn't terrible. I probably will not buy it again though.
Serenity N.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Target
A great shampoo !! The slip is amazing and the smell is . The price ? can’t beat it . I would definitely repurchase when I run out . If you have dry hair you should definitely try this product out because it is great !
Elizabeth A.
New York
I’ve started to really love tresemes products! They are affordable and I actually think they work better than a lot of other brands that charge more. My hair always feels very smooth and soft after I use tresemme shampoo and conditioner.
Allison S.
This smells good and doesn’t leave my hair greasy later in the day. It’s light and washes out easily. I have spelled other kinds of shampoo and would probably prefer others, but for the price and size of this bottle, I’m fine with it.
Roxy🌻 Q.
Hialeah, FL
Love this shampoo, leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth as if I just got my hair washed at a salon! Whenever I use it I've noticed I have less frizz throughout the day and my hair is more "calm".
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
This brand is affordable for a big bottle so I like it. It lathers in smoothly, it smells good, in my opinion it doesn’t have a long lasting scent but, it does keep your hair moisturized after a day or so.
Jessica J.
port orchard
I love this brand of products because it’s extremely cost-effective and it gives me salon results without paying salon prices it’s great for a dry scalp or an oriole the scalp because regardless it leaves your hair clean and moisturized
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
This product was a hit but to me it did what it did but would it be my overall staple not really. It’s a moisture shampoo I like that. But I find other staples that conform more to me.
Casanail J.
Lewis Center, OH
I have been looking for a great drug stores moisturizing shampoo that that won't break the bank does this Tresemme Naturals nourishing moisture shampoo leave your hair soft and moisturize are dried.