BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner protects hair from breakage and damage smoothes and makes hair ten times stronger through the unique avocado oil and natural aloe vera extract blend. This conditioner is free of silicone and dyes is safe for coloured hair and is hypoallergenic. see more...

• Has anyone seen a difference using this shampoo and conditioner? ...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this conditioner can work as a co-wash? I'm t...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel and heavy? Also does it make ur hai...2 Answers
Andrea J.
Fairfield
This is great if your on a budget. But my stylists have warned me that this brand is not good for your hair. Especially color treated hair. I want to take care of my hair and I feel like you get what you pay for (this I have learned is so true with age) so I recommend hitting up Ulta for their liter sales and stocking up on better products.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
really enjoy this product! i have fairly oily hair and this is one of the only products that doesn't make my hair oily after a day .i like it because when i use this, i can usually not wash my hair the next day and it's fine. also it's super affordable for a big bottle, which i like!!
Marie S.
Millington, TN
I really like this conditioner. I can leave it in and rinse the next day and my curls are stunning. The best for black natural hair that’s helps it stay hydrated bouncy and shiny! I will always use this to cowash and condition/ deep condition with coconut oil.
Kelsey M.
It works great with color treated hair, just remember to never put it on your roots. It has a nice scent to it, I’m not sure how to describe it. It does make my hair get greasy in 12-24 hours. I like tresemme because it’s affordable but definitely not the best condition brand out there!
Carmen P.
Waco
I like this conditioner quite a bit. This product smells great. The conditioner makes my hair feel very soft and manageable. This product is easily found at most stores.
Brianna C.
Great product and I seriously hate that it’s discontinued. This was the best curly hair product at an affordable price. I hope to get to tryna the new botanique line which I assume is supposed to be a remake of this naturals line!
Nevaeh G.
It was perfect for my hair texture. I was concerned that it wouldn’t work but it the end it worked out just fine for me.Its a lot better than most products I’ve tried. I’m very satisfied with the results and the final conclusion.
Whitney H.
Rochester, NY
Easy detangler. I’m natural so I appreciate conditioner with great slip. And this has just that. It provides great slop and moisture. Just what a conditioner should do. Love it. And pretty good price point
Wilson A.
Walnut
I've always been a fan of tresemme products especially their conditioners. They are extremely hydrating to the hair and scalp.
I've used this product as well as other tresemme conditioners to mix in for DIY projects. I've used it to dilute colored hair dye to make pastel colors, as well as leave in treatments. I use the tresemme conditioner formulas for their ability to be very easy to work with, amazing prices, hydration, and amazing scents!
irene c.
I love the way Tresemme naturals nourishing moisture conditioner works for me and my 3 daughters and I, it leaves our hair so soft bouncy and smells so good. Best is I like the deals I am able to get to keep a good supply in the house. I have used this brand for 10 years now, highly recommend the shampoo and style products as well!
rebecca g.
Krum, TX
I recently received free samples of #tresemme and I have highlights in my hair is #tresemme products save for color? Thanks #influnster
Ayman K.
Uk, Peterborough
Does this make your hair feel and heavy? Also does it make ur hair really greasy quickly??
Karen G.
Staten island, NY - New York
Has anyone seen a difference using this shampoo and conditioner? I'm really hoping it works good because I'm in desperate need of a new product to help my hair...
Adiamily R.
Fall River, MA
Does anyone know if this conditioner can work as a co-wash? I'm trying to get my curls back and want to try and see if there are any cheaper alternatives