BY TRESEMMÉ

The TRESemmé Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner system, with aloe vera extract and avocado oil, moisturizes your hair to help protect from damage and breakage. Gentle cleansing and lightweight conditioning for hair that will feel healthy, manageable and smooth. Discover 10x stronger hair after just one use*. This salon quality conditioner has no dyes, is hypoallergenic, silicone-free and safe for color treated hair.

• I have heard that this conditioner it's amaizing for curl...3 Answers
  • How well does this work for 4a/b/c hair or for low porosi...1 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this. How do it work in 4c n...1 Answers
TRESemmé Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner
  • "Searching for sulfate and silicone free products has been so difficult because many claim to be, but will have them still hidden in their ingredients!" in 6 reviews
  • "This is fantastic, actually provides my thick, curly hair the treatment it needs in the shower to keep it soft." in 5 reviews
  • "For its price it works pretty well I do enjoy it smells great those keep my shine in but like there bbpetter and also more natural shampoos but this one is good too" in 5 reviews
Julia H.
Midland, MI
really enjoy this product! i have fairly oily hair and this is one of the only products that doesn't make my hair oily after a day .i like it because when i use this, i can usually not wash my hair the next day and it's fine. also it's super affordable for a big bottle, which i like!!
Naomi W.
This is my very favorite conditioner to use period. I use this for cowashing, conditioner after shampoo, and for a little boost at night for extra moisture to my wash n go's. This conditioner always makes detangling simple and keeps my hair very moisturized!
Kelsey M.
Saco
It works great with color treated hair, just remember to never put it on your roots. It has a nice scent to it, I’m not sure how to describe it. It does make my hair get greasy in 12-24 hours. I like tresemme because it’s affordable but definitely not the best condition brand out there!
Angelee R.
my favorite conditioner ever. i think it’s been discontinued, because i haven’t been ale to find it anywhere!
it had a great detangling power, it smelled amazing and it was all natural
hopefully i find it again, so i can stock up!
Andrea J.
Fairfield
This is great if your on a budget. But my stylists have warned me that this brand is not good for your hair. Especially color treated hair. I want to take care of my hair and I feel like you get what you pay for (this I have learned is so true with age) so I recommend hitting up Ulta for their liter sales and stocking up on better products.
Carrie M.
Salem, SC
This is by fair my favorite conditioner I have ever tried and I swear I’ll never use anything else. My hair has been in horrible condition and so dry and knotty for so long and nothing seemed to work. Until I tried this stuff! It works miracles! My hair feels so soft, not knotty and so much healthier!
Ta’nia P.
I have very dry hair and a very dry scalp. This conditioner adds in so much moisture that I need to help my hair flourish. I would highly recommend this for dry scalps.
Jenita M.
This is an okay product, I usually grab it when my staple conditioner is all out. It has great slip. I also use it cowashing and to detangle my hair.
Price is cheap for the big battle it comes in. Overall I was satisfied with the product.
Marie S.
Millington, TN
I really like this conditioner. I can leave it in and rinse the next day and my curls are stunning. The best for black natural hair that’s helps it stay hydrated bouncy and shiny! I will always use this to cowash and condition/ deep condition with coconut oil.
Karina C.
chicago
Mel R.
I heard this product line is discontinued. Can anyone tell me if Tressemme replaced it with a new product line? I would definitely want to repurchase this product.
Margaret F.
How well does this work on natural African textured hair?
Mykaela W.
For someone with short( barely past my ear), how long will this last?
rebecca g.
Krum, TX
I recently received free samples of #tresemme and I have highlights in my hair is #tresemme products save for color? Thanks #influnster
Adriana S.
I have heard that this conditioner it's amaizing for curls but I don't know how this could work in transitioning hair. Any of you have tried this in transitioning Hair?

back