BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme® Naturals Silicone-Free Conditioning Nourishing Moisture With Aloe Vera and Avocado Conditioner.

Used by professionals.

Professional quality.

• I have heard that this conditioner it's amaizing for curls but I ...3 Answers
  • How well does this work for 4a/b/c hair or for low porosity hair?1 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this. How do it work in 4c natural h...1 Answers
TRESemmé Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner
  • "Searching for sulfate and silicone free products has been so difficult because many claim to be, but will have them still hidden in their ingredients!" in 6 reviews
  • "For its price it works pretty well I do enjoy it smells great those keep my shine in but like there bbpetter and also more natural shampoos but this one is good too" in 5 reviews
  • "This is fantastic, actually provides my thick, curly hair the treatment it needs in the shower to keep it soft." in 5 reviews
Tanisha E.
I love using this on my hair when it's colored with manic panic, I add some left over color to it and use it to freshen up my color in the shower! Works great! Leaves my hair very soft, clean and manageable! Great price for a lot of conditioner! Smells amazing!
Karina C.
chicago
Angelee M.
Elk Grove, CA
my favorite conditioner ever. i think it’s been discontinued, because i haven’t been ale to find it anywhere!
it had a great detangling power, it smelled amazing and it was all natural
hopefully i find it again, so i can stock up!
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
I love this conditioner it smells sooo good I have oily hair and this product is amazing it is light weight conditioner I can skip a wash which is hard for me to find a conditioner that I am able to do that
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
The Naturals line is sulfate free and healthy for your hair. Having naturally curly hair, it is important to try and find products that are free and clear of sulfate and parabins. This is a great one to use for every day use.
Carrie M.
Salem, SC
This is by fair my favorite conditioner I have ever tried and I swear I’ll never use anything else. My hair has been in horrible condition and so dry and knotty for so long and nothing seemed to work. Until I tried this stuff! It works miracles! My hair feels so soft, not knotty and so much healthier!
Jenita M.
This is an okay product, I usually grab it when my staple conditioner is all out. It has great slip. I also use it cowashing and to detangle my hair.
Price is cheap for the big battle it comes in. Overall I was satisfied with the product.
Marisol G.
Kearny, NJ
I swear by this as a daily conditioner. It smells amazing, is super cheap and works amazingly well for a drugstore product. Would definitely recommend to those looking for quality on a dime.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
This product has been discontinued but I still have some left and am writing this in case anyone finds some. This conditioner is the best silicone free conditioner I have come across in the US. I don't understand why they discontinued it. I like to leave it in overnight and when I rinse and dry my hair, it actually feels like it's moisturizer. It doesn't have the slip that I get with silicone conditioners but it's good enough for me. I'm so bummed I can't get this anymore. I've heard the botanique line or whatever it is that replaced it is nowhere near as good.
Nureen H.
Great product! This is the 2nd tresseme product I have tried. The first one was the silky smooth conditioner, which I did not like, which is why I was skeptical to try this, but to my surprise, all the hype and reviews were correct. My hair was super soft and supple after one use! It’s a shame this was discontinued. I haven’t tried the revamped ones of this.
Mel R.
I heard this product line is discontinued. Can anyone tell me if Tressemme replaced it with a new product line? I would definitely want to repurchase this product.
Mykaela W.
For someone with short( barely past my ear), how long will this last?
Margaret F.
How well does this work on natural African textured hair?
Adriana S.
Miami , FL
I have heard that this conditioner it's amaizing for curls but I don't know how this could work in transitioning hair. Any of you have tried this in transitioning Hair?
Yvenise M.
So I got this conditioner from my aunt a while ago, and yesterday, I used it as a deep conditioner. As a transitioner, it didn't feel so nice on my relaxed hair, but my natural hair flourished! How does this feel on NATURAL hair for you guys?