TRESemmé Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner

The TRESemmé Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner system, with aloe vera extract and avocado oil, moisturizes your hair to help protect from damage and breakage. Gentle cleansing and lightweight conditioning for hair that will feel healthy, manageable and smooth. Discover 10x stronger hair after just one use*. This salon quality conditioner has no dyes, is hypoallergenic, silicone-free and safe for color treated hair.

Did this product get discontinued? I can’t seem to find it anywhere
I've heard good things about this. How do it work in 4c natural hair
I've had a hard time finding this in stores lately. Does anyone know if it's been discontinued?
Start your review of TRESemmé Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner!
Product Highlights
“Searching for sulfate and silicone free products has been so difficult because many claim to be, but will have them still hidden in their ingredients!” in 6 reviews
“This is fantastic, actually provides my thick, curly hair the treatment it needs in the shower to keep it soft.” in 5 reviews
“For its price it works pretty well I do enjoy it smells great those keep my shine in but like there bbpetter and also more natural shampoos but this one is good too” in 5 reviews
Toronto , ON
This was one of my fav conditioners. I have been natural for a while and this is perfect. This is on par with other ne brand conditioners. I just adore it. Best for dry scalp and people who suffer from that. I am super satisfied with this baby yes.
Been using this for a month now. A little more watery than normal conditioner. Does not work as well as other conditioners. Leaves my hair in tangled and not feeling very moisturized.
Pickering, ON
I love this conditioner. Works great every time. It helps to smooth out my curls, and define them before I even add my normal hair products. I’ve been using this product for years, I alternate my washes with the naturals condition and the tresemme moisture rich.
Elmira, ON
Yaaaaaassssss! Run to the store and pick this up immediately! Especially if you have natural black hair. My hair comes to life and my curls are so defined after I use this. I will even add water to the bottle when it's close to being empty just to stretch it out. Very affordable and highly recommended to try!
Nepean, ON
This is one of the products I used to use all the time when I first started wearing my hair curly. I love it because it is so affordable and the bottles are such good value. This conditioner gave me amazing slip when I would detangle and it is also a great co-wash as well. Very moisturizing and it doesnt strip your hair.
Kirkland, Quebec
Love this conditioner! I have very frizzy and dry ends so I look for a conditioner that will smooth them out and make my hair soft - which is exactly what this conditioner does! My hair is still a bit tangly after I use this but I really do love it and it is affordable!
I use this to detangle my hair prior to washing. I have very tightly curled hair and the creaminess of this conditioner helps the comb slip through my hair. It really helps to moisturize my hair which is key and it tends to be quite dry. This is a regular in my hair care regime.
Single-handedly my favourite conditioner of all time... and THAT, is a huge statement, which means that I really do love this conditioner. I love the avocado scent, I love how moisturizing this conditioner is, and I love my how hair feels extremely soft and vibrant after each wash.
Winnipeg, MB
Love this natural option from this company. I do wish it came in the larger bottles but considering the prices are very fair and go on sale frequently I don't sway away from the product very much. And the smell is great!
Toronto
This is very good for my hair. It gives my hair healthy and strong with less breakage root to ends. Easy to apply and after finishing rinse, easy to comb or brush through.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...