BY TRESEMMÉ #24 in Conditioner

Because you shouldn’t have to go a day without salon-healthy hair, the TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner system delivers optimized hydration that targets dryness and locks in moisture where your hair needs it most--- everyday. Created for daily use, TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner restores vibrancy for a salon-healthy look and shine. This lightweight conditioner with vitamin E works with the moisturizing shampoo to brilliantly revive dry and damaged hair without weighing it down. The result: hydration and soft hair with salon shine! Fragrance Description: Mouthwatering melon, crisp apple and juicy peach are the stars of this fresh fruity fragrance. Delicate spring florals of muguet, rose and jasmine, underscored with white musk add a feminine sophistication.

• D0es this help with volume for those who have thin and fi...2 Answers
London C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Ok so when I first got this conditioner I thought it wasn’t going to work for my hair since the commercials always showed white women with straight hair but then my cousin said she used it and she has LONG, THICK, NATURAL hair and I love it! It conditions my hair to the core and leaves my hair super soft and easy to manage. The bottle says it’s for dry damaged hair and this conditioner has moisturized and minimized my damage.

You can find this at CVS, Walgreens or Walmart however I got mine from CVS for $6.99.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
TRESemme shampoos and conditioners are a great drugstore brand. The price is great and if you use coupons you can get them pretty close to free. It leaves your hair looking healthy, strong and manageable.
Keyla P.
I just started using this a few weeks ago and I already feel the difference my hair is very damaged and dry. I now have few little split ends it now has volume still a little dry but almost a 360 turn to what it was before never going back and very pleased with the results I'm getting in such a short amount of time.
Noemi A.
Albert Lea , MN
This is hands-down the best conditioner out there it is so concentrated in a little goes a long way it moisturizes your hair with vitamin E and it’s just amazing product I honestly recommend this to anyone that’s looking for an awesome long lasting conditioner that also makes your hair healthy and smells amazing
Megyn W.
New Sharon
Love how silky smooth this product makes my hair! I use this once to twice a week as needed to help with any tangles or when I just need a little more moisture. I would say this was a perfect price if not a little low for the quality you get! I pair it with a volumizing shampoo and love the combo together
Jezrael M.
The best affordable conditioner I found in the US so far. My had been used to the nourishing conditioner from the Philippines and it had been difficult to find a similar effect that would suit my hair.
Luz O.
This is an og favorite for me. Have been using it for years. But lately my hair has not been a big fan of it. It doesn't leave my hair soft and moisturized like it use to. I don't know if they have changed the ingredients or not but it also leaves my scalp very itchy.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I've heard several people talk about how they really love this conditioner, but I'm not a fan. It doesn't seem to condition my hair, but instead just coats it in product that is hard to rinse out thoroughly and so it leaves my hair very weighed down and then greasy by the next day.
Tabitha R.
I love this conditioner for when my seems a bit dry and lacking the moisture. The smell of this product is wonderful and quite nice. It leaves the ends of my hair super soft and a lot less frizzy then before I had used the product. Totally recommend this.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
TRESemme Vitamin E Conditioner is some good stuff! You should be taking vitamin E everyday for your hair, skin, and nails but for those of you that are like me, lazy and forgetful, at least our hair will be shiny, healthy, and fast growing! ;)
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
D0es this help with volume for those who have thin and fine hair ??