BY TRESEMMÉ #5 in Shampoo

Tresemme 2-44oz moisture rich Sampoo and Conditioner, 88 OZ.vitamin e for dry or damaged hair. see more...

Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
(Review for the shampoo only, since I can't seem to find it as a stand-alone on Influesnter). I had a travel size of this my mom had given me, and I packed it in my over night bag. I have been struggling with frizz (which is uncharacteristic for my straight, fine hair) and an overall unpleasant texture, despite my hair being healthy. Imagine my shock when using this shampoo (in combination with the Kardashian beauty dry black sesame oil) and felt not only smooth, soft hair, but had the best second-day hair of my life. I went out and bought a full sized bottle right away. I don't use this with conditioner, and my hair feels sufficiently hydrated and soft.
Michelle G.
I rate this 5 star because it definitely does what it says. My hair tends to get really dry after washes. This shampoo gives my hair moisture, which is something I need cause it only take 4-5 after a wash until my scalp gets oily so I used it for years. However, my hair looked kind of dull. I eventually switched to a shampoo I found that not only was moisturizing but also added shine.
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
When it comes to my mom and me we were both a Tresemme and my mom is still a TRESemme customer she loves TRESemme she thinks that it's going to do a wonders where her now I do like TRESemme think it does help my hair it smells great and it does doesn't really hurt my hair so if you do not just a good cheap shampoo I would recommend And these two right here definitely help repair and replenish my hair so it would recommend
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
I really like Tresemme shampoos and conditioners. They work well in my hair and I think they live by what they say. I think they are salon quality. Lathers well. Smells good. Hair feels good after use and I don’t have to worry with dryness or oily hair. Great price too. I think as long as my hair texture stays this way I will always have Tresemme as a choice.
Chelsea J.
I love how affordable and high quality tresseme products are! They smell great and the sizing is always large enough to last for ages. A little bit grows a long way. I typically buy my Tresseme Conditioner from Target and am always able to get a great deal for the amount of product I get. Tresseme is quickly becoming a staple in my house.
Jazmin P.
Sunnyside , WA
I love the smell of tresseme but i dont like all the chemicals put into the shampoo and conditioners but if ppl dont care of the ingredients i would gove this a five stars because it does leave your hair amazing but if you have colored hair this shampoo and conditioner does seem to fade it away pretty fast...
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love this value pack. It was a great price and I love how big the bottles are. The ease of having a hand pump makes it more convenient to get just the right amount. The scent is very clean and pretty. My hair always feels soft and clean after use. This product is even gentle enough for my six year old daughter
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
I have been purchasing these products for months from my local walmart. First I love you get a discount buying the twin pack. Second I love how these products are great for everyone in my family. My son and husband with their short hair, my daughter with her thick curly hair, or me with my thin wavy hair!!
Naytasha M. C.
Puerto Rico
This has been my favorite shampoo for the last few years like seriously my mom washed my hair with this when I was a kid it really makes my hair so silky and soft. If you haven’t tried it yet, test it for yourself! It’s better than any other shampoo I’ve tried, even those really expensive ones.
Zoe L.
If you’re in a bind financially, it’s great. I think I paid $7 for this pack at Walmart. Otherwise though, don’t even bother with tresemme. It’s definitely not color safe, it strips your hair. You can feel after using the shampoo how dry and stringy it makes your hair, the only reason it feels ok after is if you ALWAYS follow with the conditioner. If you only use the shampoo, you’ll be able to tell. The shampoo strips it down to nothing and the conditioner coats it to make it ok again, but that’s really not how shampoos and conditioners are supposed to work.
So again, if you’re in a bind, $7 for this isn’t terrible, but if you care about your hair, don’t touch this.
Dorangela G.
Is it good for wavy hair?