BeautyHairHair ProductsTRESemme
Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack

TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack

Uniquely formulated with vitamin E and natural extracts of sunflower, TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner system delivers salon-style hair at an affordable price. The formula delivers optimized hydration that targets dryness and locks in moisture where your hair needs it most. Created for daily use, this advanced moisturizing system with vitamin E helps restore vibrancy and makes dry, damaged hair soft without weighing it down.

Formula is designed for optimized hydration; Used by professional hairdressers at salons; Ensures soft, shiny, healthy-looking hair; Includes shampoo and conditioner (40 oz.)

Anyone use this shampoo?
[product:tresemme-moisture-rich-shampoo-&-conditioner-value-pack] is this good for curly hair?
TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack ? is this a good shampoo to use on a oily scapl?
Start your review of TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack!
Markisha C.
Tempe, AZ
TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack uploaded by Markisha C.
I’m not a huge fan of this shampoo, it was given to me so I’ll use it because it does get my hair so kind of clean. It just isn’t the type of shampoo I need for my kind of hair.
Paola A.
Maryland
TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack uploaded by Paola A.
This shampoo doesn't work very well in my hair. It produced dandruff and dryness, with a maltreated appearance of hair. My hair is semi-oil so this type of product doesn't work very well in my hair.
Marleny  R.
Bronx, NY
TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack uploaded by Marleny  R.
Been using this for a while and my hair approved it!! My hair is in the middle of dry and oily by the way.
Jessica B.
Wheelersburg, OH
TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack uploaded by Jessica B.
The combination between the two wow the shampoo leaves your hair with clean smell I have damage hair and it takes all the frizz right out the conditioner leaves it smooth as can be. I definitely always end up buying it again.
Paige I.
Waterford, MI
TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack uploaded by Paige I.
Purchased at: CVS
I really like this shampoo and conditioner. It's super easy to find anywhere, inexpensive and comes in a larger bottle than most shampoo and conditioners nowadays. Really helps to keep my hair looking healthy and curls super thick!
Laura B.
Mardela Springs
TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack uploaded by Laura B.
Really like how it makes my hair so smooth and healthy looking. I use this after being in the pool or in the sun all day. If I feel my hair is dry after using this it's so soft. And smells good. Was satisfied with this product!
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack uploaded by Cynthia E.
💯FOLLOW for a FOLLOW💯 This shampoo and conditioner ate quite good and are well worth the money. It’s such a great price! My go to each and every time. Cleanses really well on the first wash and smoothed out my hair. I’ve got really long, curly hair but it’s dried especially during these winter months. This shampoo and conditioner lock in moisture without my hair feeling heavy. It also cleanses my scalp without any irritation or dryness. My hair smells and looks great after using [product:tresemme-moisture-rich-shampoo-&-conditioner-value-pack]
Maria H.
Abington
TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack uploaded by Maria H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product! My hair really needed some hair treatment. I had a hair damages and after I used it, I saw a really good result! Love Tresemme product and this one is amazing. Ofc I recommend it! I am very satisfied with this product!
Kortney U.
TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack uploaded by Kortney U.
TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack uploaded by Kortney U.
I love their brand it really does add some Moisture to my hair and it has vitamin E but the only thing I’m not to fond of is that their shampoo has sulfate in it and I think parabens. Now I bought the gel and the leave in curl cream separately from the shampoo and conditioner and I love them Idk if they are good for my hair but I use them every once in a while for that luxurious look.
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack uploaded by Jennifer J.
My absolute favorite drug store brand of shampoo and conditioner hands down for my thick frizzy locks! My hair behaves so much better and is so smooth with much less frizz than even more expensive brands. I love the scent that it’s not too strong but smells spa like. I add pumps to mine for ease in shower and I use them every wash. TRESemme TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack #contest #haircare #influenster #hair #shampoo and conditioner
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Levana Z.
Cleveland, GA
Paula  W.
Elkview, WV
il y a un an
TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack ? I love this product but have been reading its one of the worst shampoos out there due to build up on hair. Can anyone tell me if this is true based on experience?
Sarah M. il y a un an
Lawsuit against this brand for making people's hair fall out!!! Don't use!!!
Dawn S.