BY TRESEMMÉ #17 in Shampoo

Advanced moisture-locking system optimizes hydration by delivering moisture to hair where it’s needed most. Formulated with Vitamin E, and infuses moisture for soft, shiny, salon-healthy hair.

• Will this leave my scalp dry? I have to be super careful about wh...143 Answers
  • Will this shampoo leave a film on your hair?"3 Answers
  • Is this shampoo is good ?? If i have a hair loss problem is this ...1 Answers
Saige B.
TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner is, to this day, one of my ride or die drugstore hair products. Pantene Pro V, L'oreal, Garnier Fructis... they all leave my hair feeling dull, dry, and waxy. Tresemme Moisture Rich leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and squeaky clean. It smells wonderful and just a little bit goes a long way. I have fairly fine, thin hair, but I never have a problem with the conditioner leaving my hair feeling greasy and grimy right after washing. It moisturizes and leaves my hair ready to do it's thing another day. If you are in the market for a good, AFFORDABLE shampoo, I highly recommend Tresemme. They have something for all hair times and will leave you a happy, satisfied customer.
Crystal A.
I process my hair frequently so it is extremely safe to say it is damaged. I never shy away from bleach if that is part of the recipe for a color I am trying to achieve and to upkeep a bold unnatural color I dye once a month. So after trying many 'keep on color' shampoos I found that addressing the damage I was inflicting was much more important to having luscious locks that didn't look processed at all. I only wash my roots and leave it in for a couple of minutes before proceeding to the conditioner but this shampoo does what it says and even if I am in a hurry and can't condition it still adds moisture and doesn't leave my hair dry or feeling like straw. I HIGHLY recommend this product!
Teran F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like said when i wrote review for conditioner , i love these products a lot, they smell good, not to pricey, this bottle usually last all month. I have sensitive skin issues, so hard to find something that my skin can take to, cause i have even use the high price stuff like Paul Mitchell, it would make my hair more greesy, or my skin would burn or just couldn't brush it out cause it make it tangle up more. But this stuff, with my hair that has natural curl in it, and thick an grows fast, plus skin issue, these products have really done me good, cause making brushing through my hair easier so i am able fix it better now, doesn't bother my skin, all around good products in my view
Michelle S.
Eu particularmente amo TRESemmé, principalmente a linha selagem capilar e de reconstrução, a princípio fiquei na dúvida pois meus cabelos não se dá com alguns produtos, mais o primeiro dia que usei eu já vi resultado para o que eu procurava , que era deixar meus cabelos com aspecto de limpo e soltos e definidos pois tenho ondas nos cabelos pois estava em transição, ao longo do tempo comecei a usar a linha toda selagem capilar para cabelos crespos e cacheados e o resultando foi ficando melhor e hoje não deixo de usar por nada, e quem tiver com dúvida, não deixe de experimentar pelo menos, pois você não vai se arrepender !!!
Naomi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me tell you boo boo this shampoo smells freaking amazing. It smells like idek how to describe it like how you think flowers would smile I think but flowers don't smell at all. ANYWAYS it's really good for your hair it has vitamin E in it, gives your hair a lot of moisture and I have the conditioner that goes along with it and it also smells good and I recommend getting that one too and it comes in a decent bottle size 28 FL OZ. Overall if you have really dry hair or you don't it just gives your hair a nice shine to it. Oh also I got this from Walmart I forgot the price of it. Sorry🙃
Jennifer G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I have been coloring my hair for over 10 years. I try to stick with salon brand products especially since I'm not a natural blonde and my hair can become damaged very easily if I don't properly treat it. The only shampoo and conditioner I will ever buy that's non salon brand is Tresemme Moisture Rich. It makes my hair feel super smooth without weighing it down. I don't even blow dry my hair typically and my hair will always air dry straight when using Tresemme with little to no frizz. If you need an alternative to expensive salon brand products - this would be it.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this travel size a while back when I was going on vacation and recently got to try it out with a blow out, rather than the summer wet hair look. My hair was really dry so it gave me a chance to see if it really adds moisture. It did improve my hair, it's not as dry as it was previously. Also my hair is not breaking off as much. My hair is not in the best condition because it has been breaking off so it's not smoothing out as well. However, this product has helped in that may hair no longer appears dry and some not feel dry. It's now bouncy with moisture.
Katie D.
This is my favorite shampoo I've used thus far! It helps to keep my hair moisturized and silky. Not to mention, it smells super nice. My hairstylist recommended it as a drugstore brand because those can be kind of iffy, and I've loved this shampoo. It did not cause any irritation to my hair and I used it for years. I don't currently use it because of scalp issues, but once I have that under control, I plan to switch back to this wonderful shampoo. It can be found at your local Target for approximately $4.00.
Jeneen D.
Lansing, MI
This is my all time favorite shampoo. I have been using this
TRESemme shampoo for over a year and the bottle is still not done.
It def gives you a lifetime supply of shampoo xD But seriously this shampoo
fells so smoth idk but also acts kinda like a conditioner because of how much
it moisturizes my hair and cleans it. It is really good for damaged hair. I had damaged hair for
3 years and this is perfect because it lets down the damaging and frizz. Overall loving it until now.
Angela W.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this shampoo and the conditioner that's in the same line! Every time someone touches my hair, they're blown away by how soft my hair is. Whenever my hair seems damaged or dry, I just put a little more (than I usually use) of the conditioner and it instantly helps! The shampoo makes me feel so clean and also helps moisturize my hair. It's just the best shampoo and conditioner line! I'm never using anything else again and I totally got my dad hooked on this line too!
Natasha N.
Will this leave my scalp dry? I have to be super careful about which shampoos I choose bc a lot of them dry out my scalp!
Brittany P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do people feel using Tresemme? Got my sample today and can't wait to use it!
Felicia G.
White Hall, AR
Will this shampoo leave a film on your hair?
Grace O.
Does this shampoo actually work is there other products I should try instead of this
Maria F.
Sylva, NC
I need to start trying a new shampoo and conditioner and was considering this as my new primary. Any other suggestions or is this a good product?