BY TRESEMMÉ #36 in Shampoo

Advanced moisture-locking system optimizes hydration by delivering moisture to hair where it’s needed most. Formulated with Vitamin E, and infuses moisture for soft, shiny, salon-healthy hair.

• Will this leave my scalp dry? I have to be super careful about wh...143 Answers
  • Will this shampoo leave a film on your hair?"3 Answers
  • Is this shampoo is good ?? If i have a hair loss problem is this ...1 Answers
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a great shampoo that comes in a really big bottle. It smells very clean, and leaves a nice scent on the hair all day. I have very curly and frizzy hair, and this shampoo makes it soft and shiny. I think it’s a fair price for how much product you get . It’s a great brand and I will continue to buy .
Amie C.
Old lyme, CT
Amazing product. Only shampoo and conditioner i will use. Smells amazing. I have tried higher ends and still doesn’t compare. This will forever be the best shampoo and conditioner. Highly recommended. Keeps my grey/ blonde in tact and smooth TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
I’m giving this one 4 starts because I can’t find the tresemme line I’m currently using. I love the shampoo because it helps bring moisture into my curls instead of stripping my hair. I don’t have to use too much product which is a plus. The bottle has a pump and it lasts a really long time. I need to replace it and hopefully it’s still on the shelves.
Kristina L.
Mesa
Absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner my all time favorite it makes mu hair smell really good and for what it says that it does to your hair it really means it. Makes my hair soft when it drys. Will always purchase this product (:
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
If you're a fan of Tresseme, this is one of the best in the line up. Personally, I think there are others in the same price point that far exceed. I have trouble getting the conditioner to rinse clean, and it weighs my hair down. The shampoo in itself is a pretty good product though with a beautifully clean & lasting scent.
Breianna H.
Dallas, TX
I would say this is one of the best salon quality drug store shampoos that exist. It's been faithful throughout my relaxed hair days and my now natural hair days. This is definitely my go to product when I'm low on funds, but want a quality product. Smells awesome and also works best with the conditioner.
Rebecca C.
La Vista
This is my go-to shampoo. I tend to veer away and try other brands, but I always come back. I have oily hair, and I only need to shampoo my hair once with this, as opposed to twice with any other brand I try. It doesn't leave my hair feeling exceptionally dry either like some other shampoos can.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Works great but does not repair hair. It works to smooth down hair but without continued use your hair will frizz back up. When using this I had badly died hair that was colored monthly and straightened and blow dried every day. I would possibly buy it again if I went back to shampoos.
Jolisel V.
NY, NY
My hair is very oily, so it gets dirty very often... I hate the smell of dirty and oily hair and not all products work for me, but this shampoo works super for me, it leaves my hair incredibly clean, with amazing smell and even though it’s not for colored hair still doesn’t damage my hair, neither changes the color! 💪🏻💯💪🏻
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
This shampoo makes my hair feel so clean and healthy. Used together with the conditioner and my hair looks beautiful and shiny. Doesn’t leave residue in my hair afterwards which I love. Great price for a great shampoo.
Natasha N.
Will this leave my scalp dry? I have to be super careful about which shampoos I choose bc a lot of them dry out my scalp!
Brittany P.
How do people feel using Tresemme? Got my sample today and can't wait to use it!
Felicia G.
White Hall, AR
Will this shampoo leave a film on your hair?
Maria F.
Sylva, NC
I need to start trying a new shampoo and conditioner and was considering this as my new primary. Any other suggestions or is this a good product?
Grace O.
Does this shampoo actually work is there other products I should try instead of this