TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo uploaded by Girls L.TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo uploaded by Marleny P.TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo uploaded by Rosalba V.See all 106 photos
TRESemmé Moisture Rich ShampooInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY TRESEMMÉ #14 in Shampoo

The TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo system delivers optimized hydration that targets dryness and locks in moisture where your hair needs it most. Created for daily use, this advanced moisturizing system with vitamin E helps restore vibrancy and makes dry, damaged hair soft without weighing it down. This moisturizing shampoo delivers a salon-healthy look and enviable shine.

Photos (106)
Jock G.
Jock G.
One of my favorite shampoos, even compared to more expensive brands. 28 ozs means I have to buy new shampoo/conditioner much less frequently than with othersMy biggest comparison for this shampoo would be Pantene's Sleek n Shiny, since in my experience that one has the most similar effect on my (Asian, straight, medium-long) hair. I absolutely love how this shampoo makes my hair feel. It leaves it feeling soft,smooth and smelling fantastic. It does not take much to wash my hair. I use to be a fan of Pantene but now Tresemme has won me over.My hair gets all tangled when I use cheap brands of shampoo so I usually try to avoid using them and I have used tressemme shampoo in the past and loved the way it left my hair so I'm excited to start using it again.Great value and quality shampoo! Leaves your hair feeling better than the entry level shampoos like Suave or generic store brands.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Atlanta, GA
I purchased this shampoo because I was looking for something that would clean my scalp but also not dry it out. I'm a huge fan of Tresemme, and I swear by the smooth and silky conditioner they have, so I was eager to try this shampoo. The shampoo felt great in my hair, it lathered very nicely, and it smelled great. However, I did notice that this shampoo does have alcohol and sulfates which can be very damaging to hair, especially naturally dry and curly hair like mine. I co-wash weekly and shampoo my hair every now and again, so I wasn't too worried about the sulfates. But for someone who would need to wash their hair everyday or every other day, I would not suggest this shampoo, as I did notice my hair was somewhat dry after use. Also, always make sure to condition really good after using. Overall, I like this shampoo; it leaves my hair very fresh and clean,
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Kincheloe, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can definitely see why TRESemme won best drugstore shampoo! I have been using this shampoo and conditioner combo for a couple of years now and I love it! It lathers up nicely and it leaves my hair feeling wonderful! The only problem I have with the shampoo is that it doesn't work for everyone in my home. My teenage daughter has very fine, thin, straight hair and when she uses this shampoo her hair gets greasy after a few hours. I am basing my rating off of how well this product works for me. I also have thin hair but it is dry and damaged from many colors over the years - and most shampoos leave my hair frizzy and lifeless. I only use TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo. and not just for my hair... I also use it to shave with. It works great!
Saige B.
Saige B.
TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner is, to this day, one of my ride or die drugstore hair products. Pantene Pro V, L'oreal, Garnier Fructis... they all leave my hair feeling dull, dry, and waxy. Tresemme Moisture Rich leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and squeaky clean. It smells wonderful and just a little bit goes a long way. I have fairly fine, thin hair, but I never have a problem with the conditioner leaving my hair feeling greasy and grimy right after washing. It moisturizes and leaves my hair ready to do it's thing another day. If you are in the market for a good, AFFORDABLE shampoo, I highly recommend Tresemme. They have something for all hair times and will leave you a happy, satisfied customer.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cleveland, OH
This shampoo is a good price for a good amount of product, especially if you're on a budget or have a large family/a lot of children/people living at home. I just don't see it helps at all with my dry and damaged hair. I didn't notice any moisture at all while using this and the conditioner together. I'd rather spend extra on something that really works to moisturize my hair. I don't get that soft moisturized feeling and looking hair in the morning. It just looks dry and frizzy and horrible. Won't be purchasing again, but I think it's good for someone on a budget, however, I'd tell them to go with Aussie over this. Around the same price for a big bottle. Better results as well, much more moisturizing.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
I process my hair frequently so it is extremely safe to say it is damaged. I never shy away from bleach if that is part of the recipe for a color I am trying to achieve and to upkeep a bold unnatural color I dye once a month. So after trying many 'keep on color' shampoos I found that addressing the damage I was inflicting was much more important to having luscious locks that didn't look processed at all. I only wash my roots and leave it in for a couple of minutes before proceeding to the conditioner but this shampoo does what it says and even if I am in a hurry and can't condition it still adds moisture and doesn't leave my hair dry or feeling like straw. I HIGHLY recommend this product!
Teran F.
Teran F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like said when i wrote review for conditioner , i love these products a lot, they smell good, not to pricey, this bottle usually last all month. I have sensitive skin issues, so hard to find something that my skin can take to, cause i have even use the high price stuff like Paul Mitchell, it would make my hair more greesy, or my skin would burn or just couldn't brush it out cause it make it tangle up more. But this stuff, with my hair that has natural curl in it, and thick an grows fast, plus skin issue, these products have really done me good, cause making brushing through my hair easier so i am able fix it better now, doesn't bother my skin, all around good products in my view
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Eu particularmente amo TRESemmé, principalmente a linha selagem capilar e de reconstrução, a princípio fiquei na dúvida pois meus cabelos não se dá com alguns produtos, mais o primeiro dia que usei eu já vi resultado para o que eu procurava , que era deixar meus cabelos com aspecto de limpo e soltos e definidos pois tenho ondas nos cabelos pois estava em transição, ao longo do tempo comecei a usar a linha toda selagem capilar para cabelos crespos e cacheados e o resultando foi ficando melhor e hoje não deixo de usar por nada, e quem tiver com dúvida, não deixe de experimentar pelo menos, pois você não vai se arrepender !!!
Shelbie K.
Shelbie K.
Mesa, AZ
I just switched from Pantene shampoo and conditioner to TRESemme and there are a few pros and cons to it.

I have thin hair, but a lot of it. my hair is pretty dry and frizzy as well. I have found that this product tames the frizz and keeps my hair silky smooth all day. It also does well with keeping my split ends in check until time for a trim!

My only negative about it is, the smell. It smells good, but not as good as other products I have tried. I used to get compliments on the way my hair smells, but with TRESemme, I never have.

Overall, I would buy this product again, but I don't think it would be my first choice.
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me tell you boo boo this shampoo smells freaking amazing. It smells like idek how to describe it like how you think flowers would smile I think but flowers don't smell at all. ANYWAYS it's really good for your hair it has vitamin E in it, gives your hair a lot of moisture and I have the conditioner that goes along with it and it also smells good and I recommend getting that one too and it comes in a decent bottle size 28 FL OZ. Overall if you have really dry hair or you don't it just gives your hair a nice shine to it. Oh also I got this from Walmart I forgot the price of it. Sorry🙃
Natasha N.
Natasha N.
Will this leave my scalp dry? I have to be super careful about which shampoos I choose bc a lot of them dry out my scalp!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
How do people feel using Tresemme? Got my sample today and can't wait to use it!
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
White Hall, AR
Will this shampoo leave a film on your hair?
Maria F.
Maria F.
Sylva, NC
I need to start trying a new shampoo and conditioner and was considering this as my new primary. Any other suggestions or is this a good product?
Grace O.
Grace O.
Does this shampoo actually work is there other products I should try instead of this