Batoul E.
Dearborn Hts, MI

Hi, does this products scent last long?

Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Downey, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes it has a very pleasant clean scent that lasts
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes! I love that I can still smell it after a long day running around.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Picayune, MS
It last for me!
Airyeal C.
Airyeal C.
Endicott, NY
1 year, 8 months ago
I've found that the scent of TRESemmè lasts the longest for me if I let my hair air dry. If I low dry it doesn't seem to last as long.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
1 year, 8 months ago
It definitely will last through the day! However, depending on what else you put in your hair, that scent may diminish.