BY TRESEMMÉ #49 in Shampoo

The TRESemmé Luxurious Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers optimised hydration that targets dryness and helps lock in moisture where your hair needs it most. Created for daily use, this advanced moisturising system with vitamin E helps restore vibrancy and makes dry, damaged hair soft without weighing it down. This moisturising shampoo delivers a salon-healthy look and enviable shine.This gentle moisturising shampoo enriched with vitamin E helps to restore softness—and is formulated to deliver hydration right where your hair needs it most.

• Will this leave my scalp dry? I have to be super careful ...143 Answers
  • Will this shampoo leave a film on your hair?"3 Answers
  • Is this shampoo is good ?? If i have a hair loss problem ...1 Answers
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Any of the different types of this shampoo and conditioner you try, make sure that you change it out after a month or two. Do a Apple cider rinse and go on to another brand for a month or two before returning to this one if you like the results. The build up happens so fast and is so bad it weighs down your hair and make it look dull and dirty after only a few weeks due to that fast build up. Ok product if you stop, strip, change, and go back in a cycle but otherwise be prepared for bad and ugly hair days.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
I use Tresseme Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo mostly in the Fall and Winter time. That is the time I focus on treating taking care of my hair. I wash, condition, treat, and braid my hair before putting on my Lace wigs. Tresseme Shampoo keeps my hair nice moisturized so it can grow nice for the summer.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner! I have very curly, frizzy hard to manage hair. I've tried so many products over the years and this is the winner. It comes in a big bottle, smells great and helps manage the frizz! If your hair is anything like mine, I would try this!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Love this shampoo and the corresponding conditioner too.
It’s a nice thick formula and it leaves my hair soft and manageable. It lathers enough to where my hair feels clean,but not too much that it strips it.
This shampoo is comparable to the more expensive brands on the market for sure. I always come back to it.
The scent is clean and lingers. My hair never feels heavy or too squeaky clean.
The bottle is very large and it last a long time. The conditioner is amazing as well.
I buy mine at CVS/Target and it’s about 4-5$. I definitely recommend.
Sidney w.
I love this stuff. It keeps my hair very silky and smooth and it works great with Pantene product. I tend to get 2 sets of shampoo and conditioner to alternate between every wash, Usually one is Pantene and the other is tressemme. I definately recommend tressemme!
Abigail D.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this and the conditioner for my hair. My hair is very thick but this works great for it! My hair smells great after I use it and it’s not too drying at all. Would totally recommend. My hair is curly, thick and frizzy but this really does seem to help it
Laura G.
Spring, TX
This product is very good for the price. It really does clean my hair, while not drying it out. I have a sensitive scalp and this is one of the only shampoos that doesn't make it itch. I am switching to their actual color care shampoo now but I would continue using this product if I didn't have colored hair because of its quality. Smell is nice and stays after wash.
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
I think what I enjoy so much about this product is how large it comes. Not having to buy shampoo every time I turn around is a game changer. I can honestly make a bottle last for at least 6 months. It also makes my hair feel so smooth and soft. I have bought this repeatedly and love!
Kaylee Z.
Ballwin, MO
One of my favorite hair shampoos ever! It makes my hair so soft and shiny. It clean my hair great and makes me feel like I've just left the salon! I love the formula and the scent is pleasant as well, and you get a lot of the product for a pretty good price! It felt high end and was a great shampoo that I love to use!
Ruth J.
Atlanta
I've been using TreSemme for over a decade now and I absolutely love it. It always leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling good. I love that it doesn't completely leave my hair dry. Great product. I'm definitely a satisfied customer.
Natasha N.
Will this leave my scalp dry? I have to be super careful about which shampoos I choose bc a lot of them dry out my scalp!
Brittany P.
How do people feel using Tresemme? Got my sample today and can't wait to use it!
Felicia G.
White Hall, AR
Will this shampoo leave a film on your hair?
Maria F.
Sylva, NC
I need to start trying a new shampoo and conditioner and was considering this as my new primary. Any other suggestions or is this a good product?
Grace O.
Does this shampoo actually work is there other products I should try instead of this