BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Shampoo retains the natural moisture of hair and adds hydration to dry areas making dry damaged hair shiny soft healthy and vibrant through the use of Vitamin E. see more...

Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
This is one of my favorite brands to turn to when my hair gets crazy. It has a good scent, and keeps it moisturized, and healthy. I personally prefer the one with Moroccan oil, but this one works just as well!
Ashley S.
I love all tresemme shampoo and conditioners! They are fairly priced. My mother-in-law is a hair stylist, she has previously purchased Matrix shampoo for me (triple the price, used in salons). I compared the ingredients and they were EXACTLY the same. Not a single difference!
Taylor W.
Tustin
Such a great scent, and an even greater product! Fairly affordable, and perfect for my crazy, frizzy, wavy, hair! My hair is currently a dark brown, and this shampoo is soooo effective. And it has impressed both myself, and my mother. Who had pin straight hair!
Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
Best quality for the price. Also you can find this product anywhere and it's always in stock. You can pick it up at any retail. I have tried others but this is the best scent. Much better than salon products.
Hannah Y.
Use this along with its matching conditioner. I feel you get a lot of product for a good price. Leave me feeling soft and clean. Helps my hair appear less dry than when I use a different brand or product.
Rachel B.
I've been buying their shampoo and conditioner for years! I havnt really found a conditioner that makes my hair as soft as treseme. And that is reasonably priced.
Passion S.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Love this brand absolutely love the way it leaves my hair feeling! The red bottle of tresseme is personally my favorite but you can't go wrong when it comes to this brand
angela e.
Weatherford, TX
I was on vacation when I realized I forgot to pack my shampoo. My friend had this available, it is not my favorite. My hair felt dull after using it.
Andrea S.
Wichita, KS
I really like this shampoo. It smells great and keeps my hair healthy and moisturized. Helps when my hair gets dry.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
I love this shampoo. It smells pretty good, leaves my hair clean, soft and smooth without the extra weight.