TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Josephine W.TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Tímea S.TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Nah N.

BY TRESEMMÉ

The TRESemm Moisture Rich Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers optimized hydration that targets dryness and locks in moisture where your hair needs it most. Created for daily use this advanced moisturizing system with vitamin E helps restore vibrancy and makes dry damaged hair soft without weighing it down. This moisturizing conditioner delivers a salon-healthy look and enviable shine. see more...

Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
Tresemme is one of my holy grail brands for great conditioners and in my opinion this is one of their best.  Like a lot of their conditioners this is lightweight with an almost gel-cream texture and yet it moisturizes like some of the thickest salon conditioners out there.  It leaves hair unbelievably soft, silky, and detangled without weighing it down whatsoever.  It's also my favourite conditioner to use as a conditioning rinse on days I skip shampoo - my hair looks clean and soooo soft.  Like most Tresemme products this has a light fresh pleasant scent.
Erin D.
Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire
This conditioner is amazing. I use this following my shampoo from the same range, although only condition my hair about once or twice a week. This conditioner makes my hair feel ever softer and it makes it look luscious and sleek. Amazing conditioner and would recommend, you can get it cheap at Asda or b&m!
Michelle B.
This brand just isn't for me. I've tried so many different types of their conditioners, but I haven't liked any of them. They smell nice, but I just find the conditioners to be a bit watery and they just don't do anything for my hair. I think I'm done experimenting with Tresemme for a while.
Claire C.
Burlington, ON
I absolutely love this ! Ive tired more expensive brands over the years and always come back to this. I have extra long hair and I use more shampoo and conditioner than anyone I know. This has been my secret to keeping healthy strong and think hair.
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
My hair is always dry - always - summer and winter so this is a good one to even leave in as a mask for the hair. If you have fine hair this will not weigh it down either. AND it smells good !
Kaitlynn S.
Calgary, AB
It's not a luxurious brand or anything but it gets the job done and doesn't leave any gross buildup on my thin hair like other shampoos and conditioners do.
Eman A.
Business bay , Al Saada street
I keep changing shampoos with the mindset that the bottle has given it its utmost and it’s time for next and it lived up to its reputation of being great
Illy H.
This is so good! Used with the shampoo it's just the best, not too expensive and leaves my hair feeling really looked after and looking great :-)
Nah N.
Is the best prodict to moisturize your hair i love the mini size cause is perfect to travel , also leave your hair without frizz
Stephanie G.
Scarborough, ON
Love how this leaves my hair feeling so moistureized and smooth and strong. It helps clean my scalp without stripping my hair.