TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Nah N.TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Tímea S.

BY TRESEMMÉ

The TRESemm Moisture Rich Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers optimized hydration that targets dryness and locks in moisture where your hair needs it most. Created for daily use this advanced moisturizing system with vitamin E helps restore vibrancy and makes dry damaged hair soft without weighing it down. This moisturizing conditioner delivers a salon-healthy look and enviable shine. see more...

Claire C.
Burlington, ON
I absolutely love this ! Ive tired more expensive brands over the years and always come back to this. I have extra long hair and I use more shampoo and conditioner than anyone I know. This has been my secret to keeping healthy strong and think hair.
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
My hair is always dry - always - summer and winter so this is a good one to even leave in as a mask for the hair. If you have fine hair this will not weigh it down either. AND it smells good !
Kaitlynn S.
Calgary , AB
It's not a luxurious brand or anything but it gets the job done and doesn't leave any gross buildup on my thin hair like other shampoos and conditioners do.
Illy H.
This is so good! Used with the shampoo it's just the best, not too expensive and leaves my hair feeling really looked after and looking great :-)
Nah N.
Is the best prodict to moisturize your hair i love the mini size cause is perfect to travel , also leave your hair without frizz
Stephanie G.
Scarborough, Ontario
Love how this leaves my hair feeling so moistureized and smooth and strong. It helps clean my scalp without stripping my hair.
Eliza I.
I smoother my hair in the stuff and it does good things for the dryness of my hair. Smells nice too which is an added bonus.